All Categories

Stuck on Spider's Den stage 13

Search
Dec 20, 2021, 01:5812/20/21
03/28/21

I could really use some help forming a team cause I've been on this stage for over a month despite my account advancing everywhere else and getting new champions since then. Just to be clear, I can beat this stage, it's just that I can't progress any further. I recently just got some very good champions for this dungeon, mainly AoE HP Burn, which I did not have before, so I thought it will be a breeze now, but I still can't seem to progress and am actually doing worse with HP Burn than my other team. My only working team consists of Roric, Ninja, Infernal Baroness, Scyl, and Fellhound. I've tried negative affinity tank, both with HP Burn and without, but either the tank dies or the spiders go after my other champs. It's very frustrating when every guide tells me to use Coldheart, Miscreated Monster, or some overpowered legendary champ that I don't have. Is this really the only way to progress?

i

Views
Comments
Comments
Dec 20, 2021, 03:0612/20/21
10/15/20
  1. You have to many partly developed champs and to less lvl 60. What are you doing with 5 ascended Armigers?
  2. Spider 13 is void affinity, so you have no "off affinity tank" to direct the spiderlings to one of your champs. Instead they will attack the lowest hp.
  3. The big Spider can only heal when it get's a turn. Champs with turnmeter control are recommended. Scyl (small chance on the A1, and lvl 60, and heal and revive), and Armiger should be in your team.
Dec 20, 2021, 03:3212/20/21
03/28/21
Skadi
  1. You have to many partly developed champs and to less lvl 60. What are you doing with 5 ascended Armigers?
  2. Spider 13 is void affinity, so you have no "off affinity tank" to direct the spiderlings to one of your champs. Instead they will attack the lowest hp.
  3. The big Spider can only heal when it get's a turn. Champs with turnmeter control are recommended. Scyl (small chance on the A1, and lvl 60, and heal and revive), and Armiger should be in your team.

Yes this is honestly a big problem with me having not enough champs at 60, not being booked, or not having masteries. The Armigers I'm still building, I don't really use them. Sorry if I wasn't clear but I've beaten up to stage 16, it's just really inconsistant and seems like pure luck when I do. It's these stages like 12, 14, and 15 I've tried negative affinity tank on. Who else should I bring besides those two? Scyl was in almost all of my attempts, but even with Armiger I wasn't able to keep his turn meter down before he heals to full.

Dec 20, 2021, 04:3512/20/21
01/04/20
sonnie460

Yes this is honestly a big problem with me having not enough champs at 60, not being booked, or not having masteries. The Armigers I'm still building, I don't really use them. Sorry if I wasn't clear but I've beaten up to stage 16, it's just really inconsistant and seems like pure luck when I do. It's these stages like 12, 14, and 15 I've tried negative affinity tank on. Who else should I bring besides those two? Scyl was in almost all of my attempts, but even with Armiger I wasn't able to keep his turn meter down before he heals to full.

I think Skadi meant that you need to focus on one champion at a time and to not bring up so many like your armigers. 

Dec 20, 2021, 07:0512/20/21
08/17/21

I'd go with Infernal Baroness, Vrask, Apothecary, Scyl and Roric as speed lead. I use a similar team. You'll most likely need full masteries on everybody to get enough damage so the fight doesn't take forever. Relentless gear + revenge accessories + counter-attack masteries are awesome on Vrask. It's amazing what that orc can do! Make sure your tank has the lowest HP and as much resist and defence as you can stack on her.

Dec 20, 2021, 17:1612/20/21
03/28/21
WastelandKnight

I'd go with Infernal Baroness, Vrask, Apothecary, Scyl and Roric as speed lead. I use a similar team. You'll most likely need full masteries on everybody to get enough damage so the fight doesn't take forever. Relentless gear + revenge accessories + counter-attack masteries are awesome on Vrask. It's amazing what that orc can do! Make sure your tank has the lowest HP and as much resist and defence as you can stack on her.

That would leave nobody to deal damage on the main spider other than through Warmaster procs. From my understanding you need either a enemy max hp abilty or hp burn. I also can't really make any of them tank except maybe Scyl cause the rest are either in my clan boss or arena team.

Dec 20, 2021, 17:2512/20/21
12/19/19

mordecai + achak

google that, probably will solve your spider problems through 25