All Categories

Champion and Artifact storage space

Search
Dec 19, 2021, 10:3112/19/21
05/22/20

Hello, unfortunately again the old tiresome topicmore storage space! I want to promote more champion and Atifact space Artifact space 2000 +++Champion Roster Space 500 Vault Space 500 +++++  

Views
Comments
Comments
Dec 19, 2021, 15:0112/19/21
06/20/19

This!

Guardian Circle takes 30 champs per faction.  With 14 factions currently that's 420.  Not counting future faction releases.

Neither the champ collection nor the vault can hold just the champs needed for for the guardian circle.

Then of course we need champs for FW, DT, Hydra, etc., etc.,

I see this game at least partly as a collecting game.  Kinda hard to collect when you have no place to store your collection.

harleQuinnModerator
Dec 19, 2021, 16:4212/19/21
02/24/19

I am totally onboard. The CMs have told me it will be soon and they are working on it right now. They do not know an exact release date right now.

Dec 20, 2021, 10:5112/20/21
04/02/19
harleQuinn

I am totally onboard. The CMs have told me it will be soon and they are working on it right now. They do not know an exact release date right now.

I hope they see sense and rather than just add slots they put in a seperate vault for guardians, that would solve the space issue and we would easily see all the guardians in one place

Dec 20, 2021, 11:3112/20/21
06/20/19
forrestleigh

I hope they see sense and rather than just add slots they put in a seperate vault for guardians, that would solve the space issue and we would easily see all the guardians in one place

I'm not sure how that would work.  Would I have to place a champ in this space before placing them in the circle?  Or if I place them in the circle would they autoatically be placed in this space?  Or would I have to place them in the circle and then go through the trouble of placing them in this space?  And if I want to remove a champ from the circle, do I have to remove him from this space first?

I'd hope it would not be complicated.  Currently I have to remove champs from the circle from 4 diferent factions when i do clan boss (speed) and then place them back in when done.  Obviously I should get off my lazy butt and just adjust these champs equipment so I wouldn't have to do this, but till I get time it's an issue if I have to remove them from the space, then remove them from the circle, then put them back in the circle, then put them back in the space.  And do that whole sequence 4 times a day!

Even once i adjust the gear to get the champs speed in line with the circle, I'll always be replacing certain champs with others in the circle, e.g. right now I have champs I'll never use elsewhere in the circle b/c I have 2 of them.  When I see a dup of a champ I use, I'll replace those unused champs with the dups of the used champs.  Also, I may decide to empore or unbinde a champ in the circle at some point.

As far as seeing all the champs in the same place, I think it would make it harder to see them in a seperate space as compared to the circle itself.  If I open the circle for any faction, I can already see all dupes I have in that faction whether they are placed in the circle or not.  This helps me decide which to place.  In a seperate space, I wouldn't be able to see them until after I placed them in the circe.  And if the didn't automatically go into the space i'd still have to find them manually and place them.  Also there is already an icon on all champs that are in the circle so I can identify them.  True some may be in collections and some in vault, but a seperate space would just mean they'd be in collections, vault, or the space, unless it was all automatically placed.

I think a better option would be to just add more space to both the collection and vault, and add a filter to include circle champs, or to see only circle champs.  A seperate space just seems like an unneccessay complication to me.

Dec 20, 2021, 13:4212/20/21
04/02/19
Angwil

I'm not sure how that would work.  Would I have to place a champ in this space before placing them in the circle?  Or if I place them in the circle would they autoatically be placed in this space?  Or would I have to place them in the circle and then go through the trouble of placing them in this space?  And if I want to remove a champ from the circle, do I have to remove him from this space first?

I'd hope it would not be complicated.  Currently I have to remove champs from the circle from 4 diferent factions when i do clan boss (speed) and then place them back in when done.  Obviously I should get off my lazy butt and just adjust these champs equipment so I wouldn't have to do this, but till I get time it's an issue if I have to remove them from the space, then remove them from the circle, then put them back in the circle, then put them back in the space.  And do that whole sequence 4 times a day!

Even once i adjust the gear to get the champs speed in line with the circle, I'll always be replacing certain champs with others in the circle, e.g. right now I have champs I'll never use elsewhere in the circle b/c I have 2 of them.  When I see a dup of a champ I use, I'll replace those unused champs with the dups of the used champs.  Also, I may decide to empore or unbinde a champ in the circle at some point.

As far as seeing all the champs in the same place, I think it would make it harder to see them in a seperate space as compared to the circle itself.  If I open the circle for any faction, I can already see all dupes I have in that faction whether they are placed in the circle or not.  This helps me decide which to place.  In a seperate space, I wouldn't be able to see them until after I placed them in the circe.  And if the didn't automatically go into the space i'd still have to find them manually and place them.  Also there is already an icon on all champs that are in the circle so I can identify them.  True some may be in collections and some in vault, but a seperate space would just mean they'd be in collections, vault, or the space, unless it was all automatically placed.

I think a better option would be to just add more space to both the collection and vault, and add a filter to include circle champs, or to see only circle champs.  A seperate space just seems like an unneccessay complication to me.

If you have a separate vault it means you can move them from main storage - I get what you're saying but just increasing storage means (for Plarium anyway) that even folk not using guardians get extra storage and don't have to purchase more.  A separate guardian vault could have the same extra purchase options as the main vaults

Dec 20, 2021, 17:4212/20/21
12/19/19
forrestleigh

If you have a separate vault it means you can move them from main storage - I get what you're saying but just increasing storage means (for Plarium anyway) that even folk not using guardians get extra storage and don't have to purchase more.  A separate guardian vault could have the same extra purchase options as the main vaults

The extra space WILL require gems/silver to be unlocked (see latest topic in NEWS section of forum).  So I assume they will just add 50/100 spots in each of the current areas.  I still have space to unlock now so doesn't impact me.  I don't bother with guardian rares.

Dec 26, 2021, 11:0012/26/21
Dec 26, 2021, 11:01(edited)
05/22/20

Hello, I have a lot of good rarities who have accompanied me throughout the game, and I want to keep them. As a low donor or f2p you won't get any further without Rare Champions. I also don't want to constantly feed champions that I may need again. With the Guardien Ring you need a lot more space than before, the champion cave could be increased to 500. The last events weren't really nice anymore, there is simply no place to pull shards. I would have bought more shards for sure, but where to put the champions ... there is no space? 

Dec 26, 2021, 11:2912/26/21
Trips

The extra space WILL require gems/silver to be unlocked (see latest topic in NEWS section of forum).  So I assume they will just add 50/100 spots in each of the current areas.  I still have space to unlock now so doesn't impact me.  I don't bother with guardian rares.

You dont bother the rare spaces, but the game have many good rare hero, such as Coldheart,Apothecary,Bellower,Reliquary Tender,Warmaiden,Frozen Banshee,Paragon,Kael,Gnarlhorn,Corpulent Cadaver,Pain Keeper,Renegade etc.

And dont forget the new players. These heroes can help their progressions.