All Categories

Am I doing something wrong?

Search
Dec 17, 2021, 12:0612/17/21
08/21/19

I am trying hard to get a 5star champ upgraded to a 6 star champion.  My problem is right now I should be working on it as I speak, because I have a double XP for 3 days.

Well i'm on my third day and I have 3 4star foods. And alot of 3 stars also. 

But running out of energy is enough to make me pull out my hair.

When you run back to back it eats energy like mad. I even used up the extra energy I made with advanced and every other way possible.

i have gems  but i'm trying to save them for masteries. 

I have been using 12-3 on brutal.  Is this normal? This really takes the fun out of the game when you can't play it.

Views
Comments
Comments
Dec 17, 2021, 12:2012/17/21
06/20/19

It's very frustrating.  I went through this quite a while back.  It doesn't sound like you're doing anything wrong.

12-3 brutal is the best place to farm for silver, 12-6 is slightly better for Experience, so that might help but it's not that significant.

First, make sure you do not let your energy max out.  Use it regularly so that you will have free accumulation all day.

Second, if you spend any money on the game, there is a $9.99US gem pack that gives you gems everyday for 30 days.  It's really the only thing of value I recommend purchasing in this game.  It's once a month for $10.  Then you can use the gems for energy refills.