Tatura event calendar

i

i

Views
Comments
Comments
Dec 16, 2021, 13:1812/16/21
08/17/21

Is it better to try to finish all 4 events for each rare or only do 3 each and get the epics?

harleQuinnModerator
Dec 16, 2021, 16:2512/16/21
02/24/19
WastelandKnight

Is it better to try to finish all 4 events for each rare or only do 3 each and get the epics?

I would be getting this legendary. He is really really good.

Dec 16, 2021, 16:4512/16/21
08/17/21

Yes, the rares and epics look pretty weak to me so I want to fuse Tatura. I see there are events that will yield up to 4 copies of each rare to fuse into epics to fuse into Tatura. It also looks like there's events to get 1 copy of Visonary and 1 copy of Masamoto directly. What I'm trying to figure out is if it is most efficient to get 4 copies of each rare for fusing or skip some of the rare events and get the Visionary and Masamoto epics in their two events. I haven't done this style of fusion before so I'm not sure what's considered the best approach.

Dec 16, 2021, 17:3312/16/21
06/20/19

Well, best is to get everything you can.  You may end up with the leggo and the 2 epics.  Barring that perfect outcome, Each epic you can get means 4 less rares you need, but they are usually at a high price.  I hope this helps.

Dec 16, 2021, 17:4212/16/21
08/17/21

Yeah, thx Angwil and HQ for helping. I was looking at it more and it appears you can actually get Tatura without spending any shards if you're able to complete the Masamoto champion training event! This is super-tempting because I've saved a lot(for me) of shards and it would be great if I could use them for a future gauranteed legendary shard pulling event. I will probably play it safe and grind out 4 copies of each rare and there's an advantage to pulling shards on the 2x to try and get a few key epics before the pool gets too diluted.

Dec 16, 2021, 18:2712/16/21
05/28/21

How many of each rare do we need to be able to fuse each epic?  Do we need 4 rares (one each) per epic, making us have to get 2 of each rare?

Dec 16, 2021, 19:1912/16/21
08/17/21

You will need 1 copy of each rare to fuse 1 epic. To fuse the legendary you will need 4 copies of each rare.

If you don't want to spend any shards you will need 3 copies of each rare AND you will need to complete Masamoto's Champion Training event.

If you only want to get 2 copies of each rare you will need to complete Masamoto's Champion Training event AND Visionary's Summon Rush event.

I have no idea how hard it will be to get either of the epics but the general consensus seems to be it will be easiest to get 4 copies of each rare.

Dec 16, 2021, 19:3012/16/21
Dec 16, 2021, 19:33(edited)
05/28/21

getting 4 copies of each rare may be impossible for me given I've only played 4 months and have spent some money but not enough to have the characters I need equipped to do all the content to the point I can get 4 rares each.  It seems this character is key for Hydra, if I don't get it my ability to do Hydra may be limited. 

I'll be rethinking whether I want to spend any more time and money into this game as it may not be for me.

Waste, you've done a nice job explaining it.  I want to try to get the legendary.  Based on what I've just written, is it viable for me?  I can easily do Dragon 20, Fire 20, I can do training events. I stuggle alot on arena as I only have Khatun and not the best gear on all toons.  I just completed, no word of a lie, 150+ runs of Dragon during the speed event and 150+ runs of Fire during the savage event and did not get one piece worth a dam.  This to me is getting me close to leaving.

dthorne04Moderator
Dec 16, 2021, 20:0312/16/21
12/30/20
Trekie

getting 4 copies of each rare may be impossible for me given I've only played 4 months and have spent some money but not enough to have the characters I need equipped to do all the content to the point I can get 4 rares each.  It seems this character is key for Hydra, if I don't get it my ability to do Hydra may be limited. 

I'll be rethinking whether I want to spend any more time and money into this game as it may not be for me.

Waste, you've done a nice job explaining it.  I want to try to get the legendary.  Based on what I've just written, is it viable for me?  I can easily do Dragon 20, Fire 20, I can do training events. I stuggle alot on arena as I only have Khatun and not the best gear on all toons.  I just completed, no word of a lie, 150+ runs of Dragon during the speed event and 150+ runs of Fire during the savage event and did not get one piece worth a dam.  This to me is getting me close to leaving.

Sorry about your misfortune during the Dragon/FK events.

The fusion calendar (ignore the names in the actual chart itself, it looks like the creator of it made a mistake and reused old epic names) should give you an idea of how much you'll need in resources. These types of fusions even with the change of not needing to do summon events to finish it can be very difficult for early to mid game players. 

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1yRbmOgYJhYN6WNiVvUF_gTyZ4sDJxpic62tS77ca2Wg/edit#gid=417418965

dthorne04Moderator
Dec 16, 2021, 20:1112/16/21
Dec 16, 2021, 20:13(edited)
12/30/20

A few observations on this schedule relative to past ones, specifically classic fusions.

It is really nice to see the option to skip Summon Rush (and potentially Champ Chase, if we choose), given how powerful Tatura seems. For me the rares don't mean much, and though I'd like Visionary this 10x doesn't do much for me, either. I did not expect this to be the fusion where we saw this happen.

As has been said, anyone who skips Summon Rush and Champ Chase will need to get Masamoto from the Champ Training event that starts on Christmas. Would expect anywhere from 8-10k points for that epic. 

Skipping both also means your room for error is gone, and you need to finish everything else. Champ Chase is a much more attractive option to complete for the rare given that next week is a 2x on ancients, too. If you do the Champ Chase, you then have the option to skip artifact enhancement, instead. Also, the Champ Chase makes a good time to fuse the epics that you can, at the time, though I'd need to check the timing on what we can do. You also might get one of the epics/rares from ancients, so that could theoretically change your strategy, too.

Overall I think this is a very, very good change and one I hope becomes permanent so players have the option to allocate shards/resources in a more flexible manner, Not having to plan to open 3-5 sacreds and making up the rest with mysteries during the Summon Rush is really, really great.

Dec 16, 2021, 20:1912/16/21
08/17/21

The Arena events are usually pretty easy actually. You don't have to reach high tiers you just have to win a lot of Arena battles so you can just refresh every 15 minutes and fight the easiest teams you see. It takes time but it isn't hard. My Classic Arena team is High Katun -> War Maiden -> Elhain -> Ninja and there's always at least a few teams on each refresh I can beat. High Katun is great, she's on most of my teams including Nightmare Demon Lord. 

If you're doing level 20 dungeons it sounds like you've made great progress on your account. If you like the game I can't see any reason you should leave. You definitely don't need Tatura to beat the Hydra and you don't even have to do Hydra at all, Demon Lord is still going to be a great source of books and shards and getting the top chest on Nightmare/UNM Demon Lord should be a way higher priority than Hydra. If you can get the first chest on normal difficulty in Hydra you will eventually get Mithrala so you don't even need great Hydra teams to get the best reward.

I play a couple other games and they're all basically the same. They all offer events for premium characters/vehicles/whatever and they all take a lot of time and resources to complete. Raid is more F2P friendly than most and Plarium is definitely the most responsive to reasonable player feedback of anything I have tried. I would encourage you to keep at it, don't spend money unless you want to for fun and just let your account develop naturally over the course of time.

As far as this fusion goes if you don't have a couple dozen energy refills saved up and thousands of gems my guess is you probably won't be able to fuse this legendary. Energy and potions are going to be the two resources you really need tons of to pull this off.

Dec 16, 2021, 20:4112/16/21
01/19/21

I really wish they made summon and training taking place at the same time standard practice. Disposing of mystery shard pulls to make space always feels so tedious and wasteful if there's no training going on, and then you end up needing those during the training events anyway.

Dec 16, 2021, 21:1712/16/21
10/15/20

traditionially i hate this style of fusion, much prefer fragment style.

But- i am surprised that both champ chase and summon rush can be skipped.

Having said that, dont fancy trying to get tonnes of points on xmas eve/xmas day...  its family time...

I am very torn.

Dec 17, 2021, 12:0212/17/21
06/20/19

Question? Answer seems obvious but this is plarium.  The champion chase tournement rewards include Castigator and Ordinator.  If you collect them while the tourny is still active, I assume they will count for the tourny?  The same as collecting other champs from other tourneys/events, if you wait until the chase becomes active?  Seems obvious but i never really paid attention before.

Dec 17, 2021, 14:3412/17/21
12/19/19

Correct, collecting champs from other events during chase will give points. As will fusing the epics.

Dec 17, 2021, 19:3712/17/21
05/28/21

@WastelandKnight, thank you so much for taking the time to write what you did.  I do enjoy the game and I will be doing what I can to get this Lego.  I likely won't get it and I won't make it such a big deal.  I really appreciate what you wrote.  Stay well :)

Dec 18, 2021, 15:1112/18/21
09/29/16

hmm, would buy MORE shards if Champion chase would be at the same time as Champion training. As it is, don't wan't to upgrade them and got no space for new. Your loss, Plarium. 

harleQuinnModerator
Dec 18, 2021, 15:2112/18/21
02/24/19
Truetom

hmm, would buy MORE shards if Champion chase would be at the same time as Champion training. As it is, don't wan't to upgrade them and got no space for new. Your loss, Plarium. 

You out of space right now with the Faction Guardians too?

Dec 18, 2021, 16:3312/18/21
Dec 18, 2021, 16:33(edited)
09/29/16

that's the main reason

solving it but it's a waste

Dec 19, 2021, 09:5112/19/21
03/29/21

Will there be double summon chance + 10x chance for new champions in next champion chase?