All Categories

Dear Content Creators, not everyone has Inquisitor Shamael

Search
Dec 13, 2021, 20:1012/13/21
04/23/20

I've been playing for almost 2 years and I love the game. I've been anticipating the Hydra coz anything is probably exciting. I find it a bit too hard for my account. I'm level 100, 1keying CB, speed farming dungeons at 25 or 24, Complete DT hard at 1st and 2nd rotation etc, but I don't have insane gear nor do I have all the champs out there. On the contrary. I'm frustrated like every other guy that I cannot pass through Bommal Hard at 90 AND I'm not that proud that I got lucky getting Burangiri and I can solo Bommal at 10 and 50. This is not how the game should be played. 

So, Hydra. A skill of test for anyone believing that is or aspiring to be end-game player. I could use some ideas  as to how I can make it work better than I already do. That's where Content Creators come into play. Ok, I watched the first one who described how easily he did 40+M and how nice it is that he's got 2 more Inquisitors. I thought "forget it, that's not for me". Then I see the next one claiming to have a great strategy and a good team and there you go and see inquisitor again. Then I see that clickbait about rares and uncommons that 1-key whatever and barge into it hoping to discover some super smart strategy that I could possibly implement. Indeed! A bunch of rares and Zephyr (he had her on the shelf after showcasing a spider run more than a year ago) and surprise-surprise! Inquisitor Shamael. 

Seriously, guys, you are boring. If you want to prove your value go and explain how I can achieve even a bit better results using some of the following: 

Quargan the Crowned (LZ-ESS) 

Infernal Baroness (DS-EDF) 

Old Hermit Jorrg (OR-ESM) 

Seneschal (BL-EDF) 

Belanor (HE-LAV) 

Roxam (LZ-LAM) 

Ruel the Huntmaster (DE-LAS) 

Thea the Tomb Angel (KR-LAF) 

Vizier Ovelis (DE-LAF) 

Vlad the Nightborn (UH-LAV) 

Yannica (HE-LAS) 

Necrohunter (KR-EAM) 

Oboro (SK-EAV) 

Panthera (SW-RAV) 

Pyxniel (HE-LSM) 

Steadfast Marshal (BL-RHV) 

Fang Cleric (DE-ESS) 

Mistress of Hymns (SO-ESS) 

Hill Nomad (BA-RSM) 

Wandering Priest (BA-RSS) 

Corpse Collector (UH-ESF) 

Excruciator (DS-EAM) 

Lifetaker (SK-RAM)     

* (copy-pasted from AyumiLove looking for veil champs after I excluded some of the most obvious)

Let me give you an idea coz I haven't heard anyone of you mentioning it.  Seneschal can put my Trunda in Veil for 2 turns and this skill has a 2 turns cd. How about that! 

So, dear moderators, not all of us have Shamael, or Duchess or Rector but we want to play and we look up to you to give us some ideas and not take a "sorry dude life sucks and you don't have the Inquisitor. Wait a couple of months or years if you want to do something with Hydra".

There you got it! I apologise for my ranting coz you helped many times in the past but right now as far as your Hydra content is concerned you have failed me big time.

Yours Sincerely

A devoted Raider. 

Views
Comments
Comments
dthorne04Moderator
Dec 13, 2021, 20:2212/13/21
12/30/20

The CCs right now are trying to figure out ways to beat the content as fast as possible in as optimal of a way as possible. It sounds like you're aware of other ways to make lineups that can do work, so why not start? :)

https://plarium.com/forum/en/raid-shadow-legends/674_game-discussion/609589_hydra---update-5-0/

There was also this thread which included moderators and other members of the forum discussing hydra strategy, as well. 

harleQuinnModerator
Dec 13, 2021, 20:3212/13/21
Dec 13, 2021, 20:33(edited)
02/24/19

So, dear moderators, not all of us have Shamael, or Duchess or Rector but we want to play and we look up to you to give us some ideas and not take a "sorry dude life sucks and you don't have the Inquisitor. Wait a couple of months or years if you want to do something with Hydra". 

You do know that I'm not a Content Creator right? Nor did I say anything like that at all. I'm just a player who has been testing keys and only getting so far. So I would love some new strategies myself.

I did have a thread pinned to forums looking for some thoughts though, and while I unpinned it today you can find it here. Hydra Thoughts 

Do you have any team you're working on? What are your results so far? Why don't you put your team ideas in that thread?

Dec 13, 2021, 20:5912/13/21
11/16/20
harleQuinn

You do know that I'm not a Content Creator right? Nor did I say anything like that at all. I'm just a player who has been testing keys and only getting so far. So I would love some new strategies myself.

I did have a thread pinned to forums looking for some thoughts though, and while I unpinned it today you can find it here. Hydra Thoughts 

Do you have any team you're working on? What are your results so far? Why don't you put your team ideas in that thread?

@hq weren't you supposed to have a one key all affinity or in this case heads(?) Ultra ultra+  F2p team ready on day 1.5 for the forums?  

Very disappointed get to work the world depends on it. 

harleQuinnModerator
Dec 13, 2021, 21:0612/13/21
02/24/19
evilized6666

@hq weren't you supposed to have a one key all affinity or in this case heads(?) Ultra ultra+  F2p team ready on day 1.5 for the forums?  

Very disappointed get to work the world depends on it. 

DARN IT!

I forgot the one thing I was supposed to be doing here! My one job! Give me a day or two, let me drop 50mil silver and a few thousand gems building another F2P team! I definitely NEVER get tons of hate on those F2P teams I spend resources building and then post here to help.

I'm sorry Evilized. Can you ever forgive me?

Dec 13, 2021, 21:1612/13/21
03/19/20
harleQuinn

DARN IT!

I forgot the one thing I was supposed to be doing here! My one job! Give me a day or two, let me drop 50mil silver and a few thousand gems building another F2P team! I definitely NEVER get tons of hate on those F2P teams I spend resources building and then post here to help.

Im  dying  here  laughing  mt  butt  off  not  everyone  knows  it  takes  time  

Dec 13, 2021, 21:2112/13/21
11/16/20
harleQuinn

DARN IT!

I will forgive you this one time hq.

As long as you stop cheating and using apo in your f2p teams because I'm 3687 days in and still havnt pulled him.

Dec 13, 2021, 21:2412/13/21
12/19/19

I had both cybele and inquisitor at 6star, but didn't have time to throw gear on this weekend. Hopefully get to it before reset tomorrow. Though I think the rest of comp requires aoe A1 with wm? I don't think I have any of those built 😕 

Dec 13, 2021, 22:1312/13/21
10/15/20

Give it time and im sure we will see other stuff from cc.

Dec 13, 2021, 22:4512/13/21
11/16/20
Trips

I had both cybele and inquisitor at 6star, but didn't have time to throw gear on this weekend. Hopefully get to it before reset tomorrow. Though I think the rest of comp requires aoe A1 with wm? I don't think I have any of those built 😕 

For Inquisitor in think you want aoe a1 champs.

I had 2 inquisitors guarding my vault for a long while, took advantage of the champion training tournament going on and maxed one out so far minus booking him and got the other to 40. Also six star a battlesage, and a sinesha i had sitting at 5 stars for along time.

I like his hydra is going to being some champions to the table that some of us may have been sleeping on, and it gives me a reason to go crazy ranking up a bunch of champions I wouldn't have otherwise.

harleQuinnModerator
Dec 14, 2021, 00:1812/14/21
02/24/19
evilized6666

I will forgive you this one time hq.

As long as you stop cheating and using apo in your f2p teams because I'm 3687 days in and still havnt pulled him.

The Bommal one I spent all the silver to only use login champs specifically for this reason.... still didn't fly. :D

Once again I apologize for letting you down Evilized. I will try to do better in the future.

Dec 14, 2021, 02:2712/14/21
05/13/19

What  is  the  stats  of  your  Burangiri?

I  can't seem  to  Solo  Brommal  lvl  10  with  mine.

Dec 14, 2021, 03:3212/14/21
Dec 14, 2021, 03:34(edited)
01/04/20
Player J

What  is  the  stats  of  your  Burangiri?

I  can't seem  to  Solo  Brommal  lvl  10  with  mine.

I stole his helmet and boots for someone else and just slapped these two speed pieces on so this one is a little off. It is supposed to have more hp, but a big factor is speed. I use a speed lead and some fodder to clear the waves and then die to heal him. 

i

Dec 14, 2021, 04:5912/14/21
04/23/20

i

i

Dec 14, 2021, 05:0212/14/21
04/23/20

High speed , used any speed lead you have (the rest will die anyway), high HP+Regen set  and block A3 as you see in my combo. Works at lvl 10 and 90% consistent at lvl 50 hard.