All Categories

Let clanmates share 1 character for 2 or 3 matches

Search
Dec 12, 2021, 20:3212/12/21
05/03/21

Seer is almost mandatory for doomtower, and Inquisitor Shamael for Hydra.  Why not give clans a purpose and let people share and borrow one character for everything but arena defense..with a 2-3 limit.

I get it, that Plarium wants people spending their retirement funds pulling for needed champs, but clans have no purpose so this is a single player game.  If new accounts got to borrow 1 hero, maybe they would play longer.  Even used car salesmen allow test drives.

Views
Comments
Comments
Dec 12, 2021, 21:4812/12/21
Dec 12, 2021, 21:48(edited)
01/04/20

Not sure if I could down unm clan boss without a clan. I mean, if I saved up the keys for a year, the ones they give us after maintenance downtimes, I might be able to do it once. I fail to see how that is single player friendly. 

Dec 13, 2021, 01:3312/13/21
Dec 13, 2021, 11:02(edited)
10/30/21

Like in summoner's war where  chat and social aspects are also developed and not completely genetic like raids chat lol. in summoners war you can use each friends designated champ once each day and you have up to 40 friends on your list. Chat and social in this game is such a bibbity bobbity.  If they spent even 1/10th  what  they  do  on  "advertising"  on  the  actual  game  we  might  see  some  sweet  features  but  ya  know,  greed. 

Edited by moderator. - Harbs 

No swearing, or insults. 

Dec 13, 2021, 11:4612/13/21
06/20/19

Actually clans are essential for the best rewards in the game.

That aside, I see the benefit for me to be able to borrow a clan mates champ.  Do I have to put my own crappy equipment on them or do they come with the god-tier equipment my clan mate put on them?  Can I remaster the champ or is it as is?

Can I borrow 6 champs from 6 different clan mates and build the perfect team for any content?  If so, wouldn't all 30 can mates use the same 6 champs and every person have the exact same team?  If we all had the same winning team, why would I bother to try out new strategies or comps?  Why would I need to look for better equipment?

Don't get me wrong, I like the idea.  I just don't see how it leads to anything good.  I think it would tend to make players less competitive.

Dec 16, 2021, 01:4612/16/21
Dec 16, 2021, 01:53(edited)
05/03/21
Harbby

Not sure if I could down unm clan boss without a clan. I mean, if I saved up the keys for a year, the ones they give us after maintenance downtimes, I might be able to do it once. I fail to see how that is single player friendly. 

I can solo most of the clan bosses, as well as a few of my guildmates...solo.  Most players can barly dent normal in my clan.  None of the players can end UNM even with unkillable teams, so the members there are 100% alone, and only get one reward.  So your point is soloing UNM clan boss in a full guild is guildwork? teamwork?  Yet the leader of my guild that doesn't touch UNM clan boss has 2 man eaters, Krisk, etc.....if I could borrow his man eater then I could do UNM.  

Basically, your argument made no sense, and and you prooved my point that this game is a single player game.  You brought up UNM that mostly the high spenders are playing, while most players are free to play...especially in my guild.  The clan leader is a whale, but doesn't touch UNM.  

My clan cannot down NM or brutal ever, but many members get max rewards, so I can solo it and get one reward, same as if there was no clan at all.  UNM boss is open, and never touched.   Also, I can change guilds daily, and get max reward of NM clan boss...so how is that team effort?

Borrow one champ from someone a few times per day.  Cannot change anything, but see their stats.   

Maneater for clan boss, seer for doomtower, miscreated for spider, etc.

Dec 16, 2021, 02:0812/16/21
01/04/20
Peacefull

I can solo most of the clan bosses, as well as a few of my guildmates...solo.  Most players can barly dent normal in my clan.  None of the players can end UNM even with unkillable teams, so the members there are 100% alone, and only get one reward.  So your point is soloing UNM clan boss in a full guild is guildwork? teamwork?  Yet the leader of my guild that doesn't touch UNM clan boss has 2 man eaters, Krisk, etc.....if I could borrow his man eater then I could do UNM.  

Basically, your argument made no sense, and and you prooved my point that this game is a single player game.  You brought up UNM that mostly the high spenders are playing, while most players are free to play...especially in my guild.  The clan leader is a whale, but doesn't touch UNM.  

My clan cannot down NM or brutal ever, but many members get max rewards, so I can solo it and get one reward, same as if there was no clan at all.  UNM boss is open, and never touched.   Also, I can change guilds daily, and get max reward of NM clan boss...so how is that team effort?

Borrow one champ from someone a few times per day.  Cannot change anything, but see their stats.   

I have no idea what most of this means. 

Dec 16, 2021, 02:2712/16/21
06/20/19
Peacefull

LOL!  If you are not in a clan, you can't even do a single point against normal, much less hard, etc.  Clans are essential.  Don't believe me?  Leave your clan for a day and see how much reward you earn.

Dec 19, 2021, 07:2912/19/21
05/03/21
Angwil

LOL!  If you are not in a clan, you can't even do a single point against normal, much less hard, etc.  Clans are essential.  Don't believe me?  Leave your clan for a day and see how much reward you earn.

Yes beause clan is required..that is the only reason.    If clan boss was single player, then I would get max rewards.  What kind of Shill are you?   I can join a different clan daily and get full clan boss rewards.  

I hope you cannot drive because it wouldn't be safe to have fools on the road. I am honestly worried about the public.   OMG the game locks a single player event behind a clan feature, and you don't understand.  what is 2 + 2?  

Dec 19, 2021, 07:3212/19/21
05/03/21
Harbby

I have no idea what most of this means. 

So you moderate an English forum, and cannot speak English?  Ok, whatever..I am liberal.  Do you get paid?

Dec 19, 2021, 08:4612/19/21
Dec 19, 2021, 08:50(edited)
01/04/20
Peacefull

Yes beause clan is required..that is the only reason.    If clan boss was single player, then I would get max rewards.  What kind of Shill are you?   I can join a different clan daily and get full clan boss rewards.  

I hope you cannot drive because it wouldn't be safe to have fools on the road. I am honestly worried about the public.   OMG the game locks a single player event behind a clan feature, and you don't understand.  what is 2 + 2?  

Don't insult other players.

There's no need to insult people that don't agree with you. 

Dec 19, 2021, 11:4212/19/21
Dec 19, 2021, 11:44(edited)
06/22/19

Op and Yolo Han Solo is referring to a Summoners War (probably other games has this too) feature that a player can have a representative champion which a friend in your friend list can borrow this champion to any content you like (except pvp content) for only one battle a day. 

But since Raid has no friend mechanic in this game, the op is trying to use clan instead. Thus, giving clan more purpose other than just clan boss. 

I believe he is saying clan have no purpose is a sarcasm. Honestly even I don't join a clan I can still play the game normally. 

So what is the advantage of having to use a representative champion of your clan mates? In Summoners War, if your friend's champion is a campaign farmer, you can use them and it will not eat up exp, thus giving more exp to your champions. Imagine this having to run 50 times with extra exp for your champions as a f2p. 

Another is, like what he mentioned previously, you can somewhat 'try' your clan mate's champion if you don't have this champion on yourself. 

===

I just want to add, this is a bit off topic, Summoners War and other similar games have so much QOL updates and features on their game that Raid is missing. Raid has poor QOL features that this game feels like the first two years of Summoners War. These features are already available in other games while Raid is just focus on creating champions and harder contents, while doing this, they should nerf older contents for new players to catch up om the contents easily. But no, they don't even think of this. So contents are frustrating and overwhelming for new players, if there is really any serious new players. 

So when new content comes out and new-ish players can't enjoy, what do we say..? This is end game content. This is what we say when faction war was released. This is what we say when 3v3 was introduced. And when doom tower was released. Now, this is also what we say when Hydra was release. Almost everything we see now is "end game content". 

They should make Dragon, Ice Golem, Fire Knight and Spider dungeon easier so newer players can quickly enjoy end gsme content, but no, they actually make farming in dungeons harder by indirectly nerfing Seer in stages 21-25 of dungeons. And what we said to players struggle on this stages.. This is end gsme content. 

This is the future of Raid, the direction they are going with. 

Dec 19, 2021, 14:3812/19/21
Dec 19, 2021, 14:39(edited)
06/20/19
Peacefull

No need to get offensive and nasty?  I stated a clear opinion, you don't like it, no need to let your inner demons out.  Are you saying you can completly down UNM by yourself and get two transcendent chests?  If that's not what you're saying, then you obvioiusly do not understand what you are saying.

Many featurs are locked behind different aspects of the game.  Stop being dense!

What is 2+2? Are you serious? My second masters degree is in statistics.  It must be painful to be so angry at the world that you have to lash out anytime someone questions or disagrees with you.