All Categories

Dungeon Drops

Dungeon Drops

Search
Dec 12, 2021, 02:1512/12/21
09/14/19

Dungeon Drops

Whelp - it's pretty clear that Plarium has made the drops in the dungeons pretty worthless. Before they added the additional levels, drops were decent, but after 6star blues wiht static instead of percentage main's happen most of the time, or you get crap sub stats.

And, the 2x drops is a blantant lie - I get the same amount of speed drops (usually more) when there ISN'T an event going on - and I'm farming Dragon 25 like I'm drowning.  

Tsk tsk Plarium - for lying to your customer base in an attempt to drain more $$$'s from us.

Views
Comments
Comments
Dec 12, 2021, 03:0412/12/21
01/04/20

Idk about you but that has always been my luck for level 20 dungeons. And the x2 drop is not a lie, you don't have a big enough sample size to prove it isn't. We've had posts on this forum, when x2 drops came out, that DID have large enough sample sizes to prove that they actually did get the correct % of speed gear. Feel free to look for it. 

dthorne04Moderator
Dec 12, 2021, 05:0712/12/21
12/30/20
Harbby

Idk about you but that has always been my luck for level 20 dungeons. And the x2 drop is not a lie, you don't have a big enough sample size to prove it isn't. We've had posts on this forum, when x2 drops came out, that DID have large enough sample sizes to prove that they actually did get the correct % of speed gear. Feel free to look for it. 

This.

Nothing has changed, you're just only somewhere around 22% to get speed drops which means like I've said in other threads pertaining to RNG: the lower your odds of something happening, the bigger your sample size needs to be to have anything that comes close to normalized results.