All Categories

great injustice

great injustice

Search
Dec 11, 2021, 13:4912/11/21
01/22/21

great injustice

it is obvious that they are trying to make the problem unknown with those sacred shards, you are ashamed, it is not normal for those who received the sacred ones to enjoy them and for the rest of us to slap our lips, a great injustice for all Raid players 

Views
Comments
Comments
Dec 11, 2021, 13:5412/11/21
Dec 11, 2021, 13:56(edited)
10/15/20

Somebody hacked a code to get sacreds (has stolen these shards), and you say it's a big injustice that they give away sacreds to others and not to you.

Btw. how many threads on this topic do we need?

/edit: I just wanted to give you the link to another thread about this topic here, and I just recognized that you opened that one as well.

How many threads, opened by you, on this topic do we need?

Dec 11, 2021, 13:5812/11/21
01/22/21
Skadi

Somebody hacked a code to get sacreds (has stolen these shards), and you say it's a big injustice that they give away sacreds to others and not to you.

Btw. how many threads on this topic do we need?

/edit: I just wanted to give you the link to another thread about this topic here, and I just recognized that you opened that one as well.

How many threads, opened by you, on this topic do we need?

it's a lie, until it is solved, there will always be open topics on this topic, you don't like it, don't read them, if the codes were broken as the people from Plarium said, I think it was used only by those who broke them, not dozens of players .. I don't want to see that one of lvl 40 with 4 legends appears in the arena and I of lvl 80 will be beaten by him because no shards entered me or it's just bad luck 

Dec 11, 2021, 14:2712/11/21
11/16/20

I get you're upset about what happened but you are spamming this everywhere, this is your second thread on the topic as well as seeing you trying to derail other threads with off topic comments pertaining to this complaint.

You need to get over it, some people took advantage of a "exploit". It has not changed your game, it has not changed mine.

I wish I had seen this as ngl I would have taken advantage of this myself but oh well.

Just stop being a crybaby and move on it's sad how effected you are that some people got free stuff.

Dec 11, 2021, 14:3112/11/21
01/22/21
evilized6666

I get you're upset about what happened but you are spamming this everywhere, this is your second thread on the topic as well as seeing you trying to derail other threads with off topic comments pertaining to this complaint.

You need to get over it, some people took advantage of a "exploit". It has not changed your game, it has not changed mine.

I wish I had seen this as ngl I would have taken advantage of this myself but oh well.

Just stop being a crybaby and move on it's sad how effected you are that some people got free stuff.

I don't want to go over it just because others received it for free, I generally talk because I also spent money to help me in the game in general to buy shards, but the surprise most of the time I was unlucky, and others now to take advantage is not fair for all those who put money into the game 

Dec 11, 2021, 14:3712/11/21
11/16/20
dany77

I don't want to go over it just because others received it for free, I generally talk because I also spent money to help me in the game in general to buy shards, but the surprise most of the time I was unlucky, and others now to take advantage is not fair for all those who put money into the game 

I spent plenty of money over the last year on this game myself.

You said you're concerned as a level 80 losing to a level 40 in arena because they have legendary champions, if you lose because of that their champions have nothing to do with it.

The difference between me and you is I'm happy some people were smart enough to take advantage of a very dumb mistake by plarium and get some free stuff, good for them. I hope they get top tier legos and not trash champs.

Dec 11, 2021, 14:4712/11/21
03/19/20
dany77

it's a lie, until it is solved, there will always be open topics on this topic, you don't like it, don't read them, if the codes were broken as the people from Plarium said, I think it was used only by those who broke them, not dozens of players .. I don't want to see that one of lvl 40 with 4 legends appears in the arena and I of lvl 80 will be beaten by him because no shards entered me or it's just bad luck 

listen  im  lv76  and  yes  sometimes  i  do  get  beaten  in  the  arena  but  often  its  not  because  of  top  legos  no  its  rares  that  drop  my  team  the  quickiest  and  sometimes  they  are  lower  lv  then  me  but  thats  not  because  of  scared  shards.  come  on  you  know  what  the  odds  Are  that  you  would  battle  one  of  them  hackers  youd  have  more  luck  winning  a  the  Local  lottery  then  finding  one  of  Them  

dthorne04Moderator
Dec 11, 2021, 15:0612/11/21
12/30/20
dany77

It's a public forum and isn't here just for you. That's why it's not necessary to make posts in different threads about it. 

I understand that it's an annoying situation, but great injustice seems a bit dramatic, no? 

Dec 11, 2021, 15:0712/11/21
01/22/21

you are wrong and this will make Plarium not measure them, it will be against the players for a long time until they recover their losses, but everyone sees the problem in their own way, that's why we are not all the same, I increase the game for everyone 

Dec 11, 2021, 15:1112/11/21
01/22/21
dthorne04

It's a public forum and isn't here just for you. That's why it's not necessary to make posts in different threads about it. 

I understand that it's an annoying situation, but great injustice seems a bit dramatic, no? 

I want the money back if that's it and that's it, I'm retiring from the game and these discussions that many of you consider useless 

harleQuinnModerator
Dec 11, 2021, 15:4912/11/21
Dec 11, 2021, 15:50(edited)
02/24/19

There is a thread on this topic pinned right to the top of these forums. Please direct your thoughts to the thread with the CMs statement on this issue. 

Oh, I see you have already done so Dany. Closed.

The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.