All Categories

Help me to understand

Help me to understand

Search
Dec 11, 2021, 09:3412/11/21
10/01/21

Help me to understand

You most likely remember me from cursing at plarium and acting like a child some time ago. For that, harbby I am sorry for the language I used and also thanks for the chances you gave me in the past to calm down before actually taking action against me.

Since then I've been counting my void pulls and going back through my Google history payment to this day the amount of void shards I've purchased and pulled is going past 280 ( 282 to be exact) and I've still not gotten a leggo.

Not expecting 10 or 20 leggos with that number, but at least 1 leggo would be great. EVEN if the champions kit was trash would be still good to have gotten at least 1. 

So urm I need to understand this mercy system because I pulled 30 shards this weekend and only got 2 epics. But what's weird is I pulled 6 blues and toric wyrmbane.... So urm yeah

Since my last rage post I've gotten lysandra (226 shards) bad el kazaar( 14 shards) and now wrymbane (thinking roughing 80-90 shards)

Views
Comments
Comments
Dec 11, 2021, 10:5912/11/21
10/15/20

Are you sure about the number of 282? Because the mercy system in game says, after 200 pulls without legendary, the chance increases 5% per shard, so at 220 shards you should get a legendary.

Did you read the log of your purchases carefully? Maybe you bought some sacred shards instead of voids? Or do you have more than one account and bought shards for them? 

Dec 11, 2021, 11:2312/11/21
10/01/21
Skadi

Are you sure about the number of 282? Because the mercy system in game says, after 200 pulls without legendary, the chance increases 5% per shard, so at 220 shards you should get a legendary.

Did you read the log of your purchases carefully? Maybe you bought some sacred shards instead of voids? Or do you have more than one account and bought shards for them? 

Nope,I see what you're saying and yes I'm sure. I did have a 2nd account before but I gave up on it months ago and focused purely on this one.

I didn't realize the number at first when I first raged about this stuff online at that time I would of been at 192 void shards.

There would be no point for me to make this stuff just to throw dirt at plarium. As I said before it's my choice to make these purchases but it just seems unreal I'm at this stage and never even benefitted from it at least once...during the black Friday sales I did get a urogrim was happy about that but still I mean.... How many more do I need to finally get 1 leggo?

Dec 11, 2021, 11:2712/11/21
10/01/21

And yeah I got lysandra at 226 ancient shards

But what confused me is yesterday I pulled the 30 shards and got 2 epics and then the 6 ancients and got wyrmbane. That's what confused the hell out of me. It wasn't that long ago I got lysandra.

Dec 11, 2021, 12:0312/11/21
06/20/19

I've been told that the 220 is actually 220 rares. I.e. epic pulls do not count against the legendary counter.  So if I open 10 shards and get 1 epic, it only counts 9 against the legendary counter.

So it pays to keep track of epic pulls so you can count this out.

I know this is not what the text says, but it's my understanding this is what happens.  If it happens that way, Plarium should at least be more transparent.  If they had clearly stated this upfront it most likely wouldn't have even been noticied or an issue.  But now people will rage b/c the way it says and the way it works aren't quite the same.

For my own part, I started collecting data on February 13, 2021.  I don't know how many pulls I had w/o a leggo before then.  But I got a dup Visix on October 16 (only 2 months ago after 8 months no leggo and 176 void shards.  Since then I've pulled 102 void shards no leggo.  so 278 shards to get one duplicate leggo.

In the same time I've opened 850 ancient shards and pulled 14 leggos (including a free one).  I've never actually initiated the pity system but have come close.

The issue with voids, as far as I can tell, is not pull rates (same as ancients) but it's with the number of shards availabe (I opened 278 voids in the same time as 850 ancients).  But this in a way makes sense as well.  Void shards represents 1 affinity while ancients represent 3 affinities.  In a fair system it makes sense that there should be at least 3 times as many ancients available as voids.  I mean, could you imagine having pulled 14 void leggos is the past 8 to 10 months?  

I know not everyone will agree, but i really have no (major) issues with the system.  I do go through dry spells (198 shards between leggos), but on the other hand there have been several times when i've pulled 2 leggos within 3 shards of each other.  Once I opened 7 ancients and got Kymar and Roshcard.

Some will complain then that it should be more consistent, more even, shouldn't have dry spells and boons.  Well that's the way RNG works.  To work arouind that you'd just have to say " you get an epic on every 10th shard and a leggo on every 200th" no variation.

Dec 11, 2021, 12:1512/11/21
01/22/21
Angwil

I've been told that the 220 is actually 220 rares. I.e. epic pulls do not count against the legendary counter.  So if I open 10 shards and get 1 epic, it only counts 9 against the legendary counter.

So it pays to keep track of epic pulls so you can count this out.

I know this is not what the text says, but it's my understanding this is what happens.  If it happens that way, Plarium should at least be more transparent.  If they had clearly stated this upfront it most likely wouldn't have even been noticied or an issue.  But now people will rage b/c the way it says and the way it works aren't quite the same.

For my own part, I started collecting data on February 13, 2021.  I don't know how many pulls I had w/o a leggo before then.  But I got a dup Visix on October 16 (only 2 months ago after 8 months no leggo and 176 void shards.  Since then I've pulled 102 void shards no leggo.  so 278 shards to get one duplicate leggo.

In the same time I've opened 850 ancient shards and pulled 14 leggos (including a free one).  I've never actually initiated the pity system but have come close.

The issue with voids, as far as I can tell, is not pull rates (same as ancients) but it's with the number of shards availabe (I opened 278 voids in the same time as 850 ancients).  But this in a way makes sense as well.  Void shards represents 1 affinity while ancients represent 3 affinities.  In a fair system it makes sense that there should be at least 3 times as many ancients available as voids.  I mean, could you imagine having pulled 14 void leggos is the past 8 to 10 months?  

I know not everyone will agree, but i really have no (major) issues with the system.  I do go through dry spells (198 shards between leggos), but on the other hand there have been several times when i've pulled 2 leggos within 3 shards of each other.  Once I opened 7 ancients and got Kymar and Roshcard.

Some will complain then that it should be more consistent, more even, shouldn't have dry spells and boons.  Well that's the way RNG works.  To work arouind that you'd just have to say " you get an epic on every 10th shard and a leggo on every 200th" no variation.

just a big trick with the number of open shards, there are enough images with players, one of the 2800 blue shards caught 2 legendary ones and another one of 3000 blue shards caught 20 legendary ones, I think it's incorrect 

Dec 11, 2021, 12:2012/11/21
10/01/21

I know nothing will come from this but my pettiness got the better of me. I emailed plarium support about this issue and I gave them my game details along with my purchase history so they can see the Information I've supplied is correct. I'm just annoyed about it which pretty sure others would be also.

I get what you're trying to say also but again it's just my pettiness getting the better of me and the frustration of it all.

Dec 11, 2021, 12:2612/11/21
06/20/19
sample15

I know nothing will come from this but my pettiness got the better of me. I emailed plarium support about this issue and I gave them my game details along with my purchase history so they can see the Information I've supplied is correct. I'm just annoyed about it which pretty sure others would be also.

I get what you're trying to say also but again it's just my pettiness getting the better of me and the frustration of it all.

If I had opened that many shards w/o leggo I would send ticket as well.  It's just that from my personal experience I haven't had that issue.

If you opened 280 w/o a leggo, you'd have to have pulled at least 80 epics for the way I described it to be working.

Better luck in the future.

Dec 11, 2021, 12:4812/11/21
10/01/21
Angwil

If I had opened that many shards w/o leggo I would send ticket as well.  It's just that from my personal experience I haven't had that issue.

If you opened 280 w/o a leggo, you'd have to have pulled at least 80 epics for the way I described it to be working.

Better luck in the future.

I've not been that lucky to get that many, don't get me wrong. I've gotten some really good epic champs but not too that number but I have fed some of them also because wouldnt use them. I've not even seen one skull crown which is driving me crazy also. I've mainly gotten dupes which has annoyed me greatly and not of champions you would want to keep (personally I wouldn't)

Pretty sure I've gotten over 10 faceless pulls.

Dec 11, 2021, 12:5712/11/21
06/20/19
sample15

I've not been that lucky to get that many, don't get me wrong. I've gotten some really good epic champs but not too that number but I have fed some of them also because wouldnt use them. I've not even seen one skull crown which is driving me crazy also. I've mainly gotten dupes which has annoyed me greatly and not of champions you would want to keep (personally I wouldn't)

Pretty sure I've gotten over 10 faceless pulls.

I hear you on the skullcrown.  I didn't get her, ME, PK, CH for almost 2 years.  After 2 years I pulled a ME, and got the second one the same day and the 3rd one a week later.  I now have 2 CH fully worked up and booked completely from other CHs plus another 2 in the guardian circle and many many more just eaten for food lol.  I have had at least a few dup skullcrowns.  TBH it seems like the first two years, for me, i had the crappiest rooster you could imagine.  But in the last year I've had some very good luck with pulls.

Dec 11, 2021, 13:3412/11/21
10/01/21

Some players just have ridiculous luck, not just when it comes to leggos.

I just watched HH pull 83 shards and on his 4th 

10 pull round he got warlord. But besides that he was getting a few epics in almost every pull. 

One 10x pull he only got one epic and was like "wow, what a weak pull" couldn't help but think to myself I've pulled 20 voids  in the past and only sniffed at 1 epic.

dthorne04Moderator
Dec 11, 2021, 14:4412/11/21
12/30/20
sample15

10 pull round he got warlord. But besides that he was getting a few epics in almost every pull. 

One 10x pull he only got one epic and was like "wow, what a weak pull" couldn't help but think to myself I've pulled 20 voids  in the past and only sniffed at 1 epic.

Variance is cruel to some, kind to others. :)

Dec 11, 2021, 14:4512/11/21
10/01/21

Dear Plarium Santa, I haven't been the best member of this community, but if you could please help fulfil my wish I'd be  eternally grateful. 

If you could squeeze at least one void leggo I'd be the happiest grumpy elf ever.

Dec 11, 2021, 15:1012/11/21
11/16/20
sample15

If you watch HH or other content creators you must know these guys do shard pull videos on almost every one of these events, and they pull lots of shards. They have plenty of bad luck videos as well. I don't think they come close to representing the average playerbase.

Dec 11, 2021, 15:5312/11/21
10/01/21
evilized6666

If you watch HH or other content creators you must know these guys do shard pull videos on almost every one of these events, and they pull lots of shards. They have plenty of bad luck videos as well. I don't think they come close to representing the average playerbase.

Of course. Each event HH or Scratch usually pull on average 40-60 shards, sometimes more.

Dec 11, 2021, 15:5612/11/21
01/22/21
sample15

Dear Plarium Santa, I haven't been the best member of this community, but if you could please help fulfil my wish I'd be  eternally grateful. 

If you could squeeze at least one void leggo I'd be the happiest grumpy elf ever.

if you get the legendary shard I'm Grinch :))) 

Dec 11, 2021, 16:0512/11/21
06/20/19

If you pull shard on 50 accounts and record the pulls, it's easy to delete 49 trash vids and show off the one that pulled great.

Dec 11, 2021, 16:0512/11/21
06/20/19
dany77

if you get the legendary shard I'm Grinch :))) 

LOL Grinch should be the next xMas fusion!

Dec 11, 2021, 16:2212/11/21
01/22/21

Grinch goes to skinwalkers and so there are very few heroes in that race