All Categories

HYDRA ,,, Way Way Too Funny Power Creep waste of time

Search
Dec 8, 2021, 10:4412/08/21
04/18/19

well, that could be just about that , HYDRA, a Complete waste of Time for Anyone that is NOT already doing ULTRA NIGHTMARE CLAN BOSS

I guess with the introduction of HYDRA it really is time for me to find another game

FREE TO PLAY players do not stand a chance against it ** MUCH AT ALL **

I thought BOMMEL was completely stupid and Outrageous, Then I ran into Borgoth .......

I really dont have another YEAR to waste to even get close to doing the MIN 1.66 MILLION damage requirement on HYDRA ,, Good game, Hope you can Milk another year or 2 out of the Whales, but your already frustrating the Low Level Players, and as it stands now

You are probably only going to keep about 5% of any new players at all for more then 30 days

YA YA YA ,, HYDRA is not for Newbs or for F2Ps , 

well, the POWER CREEP isnt creeping anymore, it was just turbo Charged

Any Suggestions for other games drop them here, 

Thanks Plariduhm its been Fun, but NO THANKS

Views
Comments
Comments
Dec 8, 2021, 11:0312/08/21
02/14/21

Fluffy

Why do you play? You seem to hate everything about the game so why do you play?

Dec 8, 2021, 11:1612/08/21
Dec 8, 2021, 11:26(edited)
06/20/19

Wake up and accept the challenge or roll over and go back to sleep!  

You asked for recommendations on other games.  I here Farmville 3 just launched on mobile.  You might check into that.

Dec 8, 2021, 11:3712/08/21
04/18/19
Minin

Fluffy

Why do you play? You seem to hate everything about the game so why do you play?

says the guy complaining about Minotar .... 

P.S. I have seen , maybe just a few online games, die over the last almost 30 years

and *Power Creep* is one of the Reasons , Anyone on here ever played CONQUOR ONLINE

BEFORE they decided to bring in the *Dragon Ball Chests in the Gambling Room* I did..

The *New System* to get the Dragon balls though Pay to Play gambling Killed a good game

Conquor Onl;ine didnt last 18 months after that, but they milked every Dime out of it

NOW, how do you think the WHALES are going to react to HYDRA ,,,, CASH ,,,,

The Rewards From HYDRA combined with the rewards from Doom Tower susequently will reveal that any F2Ps and $20/month players dont stand a chance of advancement in RAID

Like I said, I have been playng Online for 30 years, basically since there was an Online 

I ran a bilboard System Text game on a 25/100 Comp >> Some of you will need to look that up

If you know what a 25/100 is and ever had one, you know whats going to happen to RAID right now with the release of HYDRA on top of the Rewards from Doom Tower

Oh well, it was fun while it lasted, 

same as the other 100 or so games that I played that *DIED*

Dec 8, 2021, 11:4012/08/21
Dec 8, 2021, 11:41(edited)
06/20/19
FluffyPudding

P.S. I have seen , maybe just a few online games, die over the last almost 30 years

and *Power Creep* is one of the Reasons , Anyone on here ever played CONQUOR ONLINE

BEFORE they decided to bring in the *Dragon Ball Chests in the Gambling Room* I did..

The *New System* to get the Dragon balls though Pay to Play gambling Killed a good game

Conquor Onl;ine didnt last 18 months after that, but they milked every Dime out of it

The Rewards From HYDRA combined with the rewards from Doom Tower susequently will reveal that any F2Ps and $20/month players dont stand a chance of advancement in RAID

Like I said, I have been playng Online for 30 years, basically since there was an Online 

I ran a bilboard System Text game on a 25/100 Comp >> Some of you will need to look that up

If you know what a 25/100 is and ever had one, you know whats going to happen to RAID right now with the release of HYDRA on top of the Rewards from Doom Tower

So you've been playing online for 30 years and STILL don't know how to answer a direct question?  He simply asked you..

why do you play the game?  No where in your reply do you address this.

As you've pointed out, there are 1000s of others.  I recommended Farmville above.

Dec 8, 2021, 11:4112/08/21
Dec 8, 2021, 11:42(edited)
10/15/20

i am FTP (just hot 1 year playing) and i am at work so had no time to work out strategies, but wanted to do a key to help down it for clan

Random champs - full auto did a disappointing 5 million - obviously needs me to pick more carefully

But, as much as i see faults in the game, the fact this content needs strategy is not one of them?

I like the idea that randomnly picking damage and healing champs has not worked and i need to think about what to do.

Dec 8, 2021, 11:4512/08/21
06/20/19
trevor.wilson

i am FTP (just hot 1 year playing) and i am at work so had no time to work out strategies, but wanted to do a key to help down it for clan

Random champs - full auto did a disappointing 5 million - obviously needs me to pick more carefully

But, as much as i see faults in the game, the fact this content needs strategy is not one of them?

I like the idea that randomnly picking damage and healing champs has not worked and i need to think about what to do.

I'm really wanting the same and just now starting to really look at the mechanics.

I'm pretty sure a tried and true DemonLord (DL) team will fail.

I'm pretty sure andy auto team will fail, at least until it's worked out.

I'm pretty sure vault champs will be needed.  Not to mention there is also an aspect of this that goes to addressing the dup situation.  I.e. If you discover a champ that is god tier, you can't use that champ again this cycle, but can use a dup.

I'm pretty sure I don't have a clue lol.

Dec 8, 2021, 11:5012/08/21
02/14/21
FluffyPudding

ROFLOL

do you even read posts?

My complaint about Mino was not the difficultly of it ( which is what you complain about for everything it seems ) but that it felt like I have been doing nothing but Mino for a month now . 

You have been playing a year and can't do NM?

I threw my NM team + 1 at it and got 1.6 NP and threw a random team at it a second time and still got 1mil and this was on my FTP account.

I really wish they would implement 2X raid for all content it would make the game much more enjoyable.

I ALSO BELIEVE IT WOULD MAKE THEM BOATLOADS OF MONEY ( wanted all caps so maybe someone from Plaruim reads it and buys a clue.

Dec 8, 2021, 12:0012/08/21
10/15/20
Angwil

I'm really wanting the same and just now starting to really look at the mechanics.

I'm pretty sure a tried and true DemonLord (DL) team will fail.

I'm pretty sure andy auto team will fail, at least until it's worked out.

I'm pretty sure vault champs will be needed.  Not to mention there is also an aspect of this that goes to addressing the dup situation.  I.e. If you discover a champ that is god tier, you can't use that champ again this cycle, but can use a dup.

I'm pretty sure I don't have a clue lol.

Neither do i! but i dont mind that- i dont understand people disliking content that requires thought

Good point on the dupes, had not considered that

Dec 8, 2021, 12:0212/08/21
Dec 8, 2021, 12:07(edited)
06/20/19
trevor.wilson

Neither do i! but i dont mind that- i dont understand people disliking content that requires thought

Good point on the dupes, had not considered that

Also, there is a back out option (like there's not in DL) so try all you want, lol unless you get one shotted.

Edit: lol I just realized DL will not work for Demon Lord! LMAO!

Dec 8, 2021, 12:5312/08/21
09/24/21

I was under the impression Hydra is def end game content.  If you aren't getting top chest in UNM CB daily, you prolly dont have the champs/gear to be successful at Hydra just yet. 

I'll be fair and say I haven't given Hydra a shot this morning yet.  Getting my teams together in my head so I can be totally wrong once I try it lol...

Dec 8, 2021, 13:2912/08/21
06/25/20

Honestly - if it weren't for the buff stealer head, this particular rotation wouldn't be too bad. You could likely just run a standard unkillable/block damage comp and get away with it.

The buff stealer makes the fight just ... unenjoyable. Ultimately if I had the resources, I expect the way to go would be unkillable/block damage, with the caveat of having the highest-buffcount champ also have very high resist to prevent them from being stolen.

harleQuinnModerator
Dec 8, 2021, 13:3012/08/21
Dec 8, 2021, 13:30(edited)
02/24/19

I'm closing down this thread meant to say your were quitting and asking for recommendations for other games. Hydra Megathread right on top!

Sorry you're having a bad time with the game still after all these months Fluffy! Enjoy whatever game you find.

Have a good day everyone! <3 

The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.