All Categories

Poll on your thoughts!

Poll on your thoughts!

Search
Dec 7, 2021, 13:4412/07/21
02/20/20

Poll on your thoughts!

I am using this poll as a  starter try and get your all thoughts on a champion I submitted in for Knights Revenant as a Legendary champ. 

i

Legendary 

Knights Revenant 

De'Meon the High Priest 

Flamming Arrows: attacks one enemy, has a 25% chance to place a 30% increase attack on all allies. 

Thundering Sword: attacks two enemies, has a 25% chance to place a 30% increase defense on all allies. 

Mighty Clap: places a  30% critical rate, critical damage, and speed buffs on all allies. Passive: block enemy skills and places a True Fear debuff on all enemies for 2 turns. 

Aura: 50% resistance in  all battles for all allies. 

What do you all think? 

Views
Comments
Comments
Dec 7, 2021, 22:0812/07/21
06/20/19

you might want to specify the affinity and role.  I understand those are important.  Mighty clap seems a bit op.

Dec 8, 2021, 06:0012/08/21
10/30/21

Is  that  the  Lich  King  from  world  of  warcraft  lol

OpheliaA1Moderator
Dec 12, 2021, 13:5012/12/21
03/11/19

Hello op, 

I like this, a change from the regular posts!

I'm going to focus mainly on the design aspect of the character rather than their skills 

Colour pallete 

- i like your pallete of black/grey/cyan 

however i feel that the pallet hasnt been integrated well with the overall shape design. 

you started a very nice think with the cyan outline as a sort of inner energy thats seeping through the linings of the armour, 

pushing this further into the armour as well as the inscriptions would really make the character pop

shape design 

generally the shape design is coming from a good place, and it might be the ''stiff pose'' that is not letting the shapes shine. 

altho if you would like to still portrait it as a character sheet model with front pack side view, I would still make adjustments to the anatomy 

would love to see further development on this model

Dec 23, 2021, 21:5812/23/21
02/20/20

Thanks for your comments. Yes I would like to see this as a Knights  Revenant legendary champion, void affinity, with all abilities I have mentioned. I would also like to see mighty clap as grey octopus tentacles with black spots. 

Dec 24, 2021, 00:5512/24/21
05/13/19

What  do  you  all  think?

Since,  you  asked  I  will  tell  you.

I  think  the  hero  design  is  dull  and  needs  more  color. 

I  think  the  idea  to  have  a  chance  %  just  to  place  buffs  on  allies  is  horrific.

I  think  the  idea  to  have  the  hero  attack  with  octopus  tentacles  is  terrible.

I  think  the  hero  skills  your  giving  the  hero  is trash.

I  think  the  hero  being  a  Void  Leggo  with  trash  skills  is  going  to  cause  whales  to  riot.

I  think  the  hero  has  no  well  defined  role  and  will  be  vault  champion.

The  only  good  thing  I  can  say  about  your entire  post  is:

You  want  the  hero to  be  a  Knight  Revenant  Legendary.

I  agree  -  The  Knight  Revenant  do  need  more  Legendaries in  their  Faction.

Anyway,  Merry  Christmas 🎁 

Dec 24, 2021, 01:0112/24/21
09/14/20

Like A1 and A2, A3 is very strong, Aura and passive are way to overpowered. 

Passive: I guess it would be triggered if you are hit. So if you built this guy really tanky, he can kill short circuit enemy teams for 2 rounds with his passive alone?

Aura: so far there is no Aura which gives you %-Resistance, only a fixed addition to the value. If I look at my Duchesse, she would gain something like 300 Resistance from that. I think, that is a bit high.

Dec 26, 2021, 18:0912/26/21
02/20/20

I appreciate all comments, but as for Player J, you  think the abilities are trash because you didn't think  about them or the type of champion. I think  this  champion would be a good fit for everyone's champion list.

Dec 26, 2021, 18:1712/26/21
02/20/20

@Matrim Nothing can ever be to overpowered. I could have  made it 100% resistance along with everything else. 

Dec 27, 2021, 02:1012/27/21
Dec 27, 2021, 02:11(edited)
03/28/21

He's too skinny and needs more color. That and he just doesn't look that unique. He looks like the definition of a knight revenant without any real characteristics added. Don't get me wrong though, this is very impressive and better than I could do, but he needs more work before he'd have a chance of being a legendary champion.

Dec 27, 2021, 03:2312/27/21
05/13/19

I  did  think  about  the  Champion  you  suggested.

I  looked  at  the  Hero  Design.

I  read  the  Skills.

Afterward,  I  concluded the  hero  is  utter  trash.

The  design  is  dull,  but  I  do  think  the  hero  looks  cool.

The  skills  may  seem  strong  to  people  with  an  untrained  eye,  but  I  know  the hero  is  utter  trash.

It  is  easy  for  me  to  explain to  you  why  the hero  is  trash.

Here  is  a  picture of  the  skills  you  have  for  your  hero.

i

Skill  1  =  Flamming  Arrows

Attack  1  Enemy  +  25%  chance  to  place  30%  Increase  Atk  on  all  Allies.

Why  is  this  skill  trash?  It  is  trash  for  multiple reasons

Reason  1  -  The  skill  is  trash  because it  only  attacks  1  enemy  like  an  uncommon  hero.

Reason  2  -  The  skill  is  trash  because the  hero has  chance  to  place  Buff  vs.  doing  it.

Reason  3  -  The  skill  is  trash  because 30%  Increase  ATK  buff  doesn't exist  in  the  game.

The  game  only  has  2  Increase  ATK  buffs  25%  (Small  Version)  or  50%  (Big  Version)

The  fact  you  said  30%  makes  me  think  you  meant  25%  which  is  weak  sauce  Buff  for  Void  Leggo.

Skill  2  =  Thundering  Sword

Attacks  2  Enemy  +  25  chance  to  place  30%  Increase  Def  on  all  Allies.

Reason  1  -  The  skill  is  trash  because it  only  attacks  2 enemy  like  an  uncommon  hero.

Reason  2  -  The  skill  is  trash  because the  hero has  chance  to  place  Buff  vs.  doing  it.

Reason  3  -  The  skill  is  trash  because 30%  Increase  DEF  buff  is  weak  version.

The  game has  2  Increase  DEF buffs  30%  (Small  Version)  or  60%  (Big  Version)

A  Void  Leggo  with  an  uncommon  hit  skill  doing  a  rares  buff  with  out  100%  chance  to  do  the  buff  is  laughable.

Skill  3  =  Mighty  Clap

Places  a  30%  C.Rate,  C.Damage,  &  Speed  Buff  on  all  Allies.

Reason  1  -  The  skill  is  trash  because it  doesn't hit  the  enemy.

Reason  2  -  The  skill  is  trash  because it  doesn't do  Turn  Meter  Filling.

Speed  Buffs  with  no  Turn  Meter  Filling  are  lackluster and  most  heroes with  that  combination don't  get  used.

You  say  the  skill  is  called  Mighty  Clap.

The  below  picture showcasing  Fahrakin  the  Fat  demonstrates  how  sad  the  move  is.

i

Looky  there  -  A  Spirit  Epic  (Not  Void  Epic)  is  doing:

30%  C.rate  +  30%  C.damage  +  Rally  Attack  with  all  Allies.

Meanwhile,  your  Void  Leggo  places  a  30%  C.Rate,  C.Damage,  &  Speed  Buff  on  all  Allies  with  No  Attack at  all  or  Turn  Meter  Filling?

Utter  Trash  🗑

Skill  4  =  Passive

Block  Enemy  Skills  and  places  True  Fear  debuff  on  the  enemy  for  2  turns.

This  skill  isn't trash  because I  can't judge  it,  yet.

The  problem with  this  skill  is  it  isn't  finished.

You  have  to  tell  players how  the  skill  triggers/functions.

For  Example:

Does  the  Passive  Trigger  when  the  hero  gets  hit  by  an  enemy?

Or

Does  the  Passive  Trigger  when  the  hero  hits  an  enemy  hero?

Or

Does  the  Passive  Trigger  when  one  of  his  allies  dies  in  battle?

Or  

Does  the  Passive  Trigger  when  one  of  your  allies  kills  enemy  hero  in  battle?

Do  you  see?  

Your  Passive  skill  is  undefined  which  makes  it  null  and  void.

The  game  couldn't use  a  skill  like  that  in  the  game.

If  the  game  created  a  skill  like  that  on  a  hero,  the  support  team  would  get  swarmed  with  hundreds  of  thousands  of  messages  from  noobs  &  experienced players  asking  the  support  team  how  the  skill  functions.

Skill  5  =  Aura

50%  Resistance

The  Aura  you  gave  the  hero  is  invalid.

Even  if  the  Aura  was  in  the  game,  It  would  be  a  horrible Aura  to  have.

The  game  doesn't have  % Resist  or  %  Accuracy  Aura.

Observe  the  below  picture:

i

This  is  Lyda  the  Grand  Prize  a  person  gets  when  they  beat  all  of  Faction  Wars.

The  Aura  is  a  Flat  Amount  of  Resist  always!

However,  Lets  pretend  for  a  moment the  game  did  have  a  Percentage Resistance  Aura.

I  have  a  feeling you  didn't think  through  what  would  happen.

All  Aura's  which  are  Percentage Based  get applied  in  Battle  if  the  hero  is  in  Leader  Position.

What  will  happen  is  the  %  Aura  will  multiply itself from  the  Base  Stats  

Than  add  on  to  the  total  stats.

For  Example:

Lets  assume  your  hero  is  the  leader  with  50%  Resist  Aura.

Lets  assume  Lydia  is  on  the  team.

How  will  the  Aura  get  applied  to  Lydia?

Lydia  Base  Resist  40  will  multiply itself  by  the  50%  which  equals  20  Resist.

Lydia  in  battle  Resist  with  your  hero  as  Lead  will  be  60  Resist  (Base  40  +  20)

So  your  Mighty  Void  Leggo  is  only  going  to  add  20  extra  Resistance.

This  is  why  Matrim  was  telling  you  not  to  use  %  Aura's  for  Resistance,  but  your  so  hard  headed you  refuse  to  listen.

Than  you  say  shocking  things  like  the  Aura  can  be  100%  Resistance.

100%  Resistance  with  Base  Resistance  of  40  will  only  net  you  40  extra  Resistance.

Their  are  Rares  in  the  game  which  give  50  Flat  Resistance.

Observe  the  below  hero  which  can  be  farmed  in  the  Campaign.

i

Templar  Flat  50  Resist  will  make  your  Void  Leggo  %  Resistance  Aura  look  like  a  total  Joke.

I  hope  your  beginning to  see  how  bad  your  hero  really  is.

A  Void  Leggo  with:

- A  Uncommon  hero  A1  with  Buff  that  doesn't  exist.

- A  Uncommon  hero  A2  with  the  prowess  of  a  Rare Weak  version  of  Inc.  Def  if  it  land

-  A  Inferior  A3  which  can't  hold  a  candle  to  a  regular  Epic

-  A  Unfinished  Passive  which  could  be  just  as  bad  as  the  rest  of  the  skills.

-  A  Nonexistent Aura  which  even  if  it  did  exist  it  would  be  terrible.

When  I  tell  you,  your  hero  is  utter  trash.

You  best  believe I  am  telling  you  the  cold  hard  truth.

The  good  news  is  you  can  still  make  changes.

Your  hero  skills  are  not  fully  finished.

You  can  adjust  things  to  make  the  hero  better.

Their  are  alot  of  ways  to  make  this  hero  better.

Dec 27, 2021, 10:5912/27/21
02/20/20

I'm working on this championc