All Categories

The impossible Artifact Challenges. A Rant have you.

Search
Dec 7, 2021, 06:3712/07/21
09/24/21

So I spent around a thousand and more energy just trying to get the gauntlets. I understand this is meant to be a CHALLENGE, but a challenge is not like oh hey play this exact same stage one thousand times over just to get this done. 

A Challenge is something you do actively. This is just mindless repetition I can set up a auto clicker for. Do you want to know how many boots I've sold that are one star and attack% while Ive gotten maybe four two star items that have attack% on the SECOND stat which apparently will not count in the slightest. 

What is the OBSESSION with the offense set? With the sewers? Why can't you get that SAME stat with other types of sets? I've completed the be all end all of the challenge of equipping it all using other artifacts. It should not take more than a THOUSAND energy to get these things done. A challenge is meant to be able to be completed. 

If people can not complete these challenges and I still have no doubt even with that drop that they are rage quitting this then doing the job of making an enjoyable playing experience is not being done. I'm trying to be nice about this but quite frankly I'm sick and tired of going through the exact same stage a hundred, TWO hundred, even onwards to THREE hundred times more. All for cruddy RNG for a even MORE cruddy set for a challenge that isn't even remotely worth it. 

Take the challenges off, they are not worth it period. I'm done with them until I am bored enough to waste yet more thousands of energy just to make an ATTEMPT again. 

Views
Comments
Comments
Dec 7, 2021, 07:3912/07/21
04/02/19

Unfortunately it's how they get around actually having to think of proper challenges, because the whole game is rng based they can stick something simple in to complete but because of yur bad luck you can't complete it - yet - and all everyone can say is what I'm saying - bad rng sorry

Dec 7, 2021, 15:5312/07/21
06/25/20

The complaint is valid, but ... thousands of energy seems to be either remarkably bad luck, or you're doing something wrong. You're sure you're running the right stages? Remember that only the primary stat on the items matter - the substats don't count. 

Dec 7, 2021, 17:3512/07/21
09/24/21
kramaswamy.kr

The complaint is valid, but ... thousands of energy seems to be either remarkably bad luck, or you're doing something wrong. You're sure you're running the right stages? Remember that only the primary stat on the items matter - the substats don't count. 

I'm running sewers on normal, once I got to the challenge I left it on auto, that is around 280. For around four days. After I had repeated that motion at least around thirty other times by clicking since I was reading up on things and people were complaining that auto did not work in the slightest. I rage quit then I went back at it.

I was doing it manually. I've been spending at least a month at it. Trying to get the gauntlets. I was able to find the boots. I've got several boots with the attack % substat in the right area. and thank the gods that the equipping worked on other sets. 

Its truly screamingly horrid RNG. Its almost to two thousand energy for this challenge for gear that is in no way worth it. I mean that still. I'm sitting here beside myself in rage still. 

We either need something like a purchased item that will let us abuse RNG for challenges, or they need to change it again. They lowered it from 3* to 2* thankfully. But it still is really utterly not worth it. I've actually gotten around TEN SINGLE STAR gauntlets of the right kind. But of course no go. I even tried it on hard and got the right one within twenty tries. But as I said.... nothing. That alone would change for the better. 

"On normal or higher" Then it wouldn't be as rage-inducing. 

Dec 7, 2021, 19:2412/07/21
10/15/20

What exactly is the quest you are doing? I don't remember the early game quests and after you have done all quests you can't see them anymore.

Dec 7, 2021, 20:0112/07/21
09/24/21
Skadi

What exactly is the quest you are doing? I don't remember the early game quests and after you have done all quests you can't see them anymore.

Win a 2* or higher gauntlets with ATK% as the primary stat in the sewers of Arnoc on normal. 

Its eleven gloves now with atk % as the second stat. 

harleQuinnModerator
Dec 8, 2021, 03:1312/08/21
02/24/19

That one takes a bit for sure. I remember those not fondly. :(

OpheliaA1Moderator
Dec 12, 2021, 13:4112/12/21
03/11/19

ah, OP, 

a lot of these missions feel like that indeed, where it's not really a ''skill'' but more of a dice roll situation. 

not to make fun of the situation, but wait till you get to the ''roll max glyph on 5-6 star gear'' ....

nevertheless, will be forwarding your input, thank you dearly for your feedback 

kind regards