All Categories

Search
Dec 3, 2021, 13:5212/03/21
11/17/20

The Content Creators (CCs) have called out Plarium on the whole chicken/sacred shard and champion fragments topic again. I admit that the champion fragments are not much incentive for me (and getting worse with the new epic) and concur with the CCs. How about a middle ground? Replace the champion frags with life tokens. It would still take roughly the same amount of months to get a lego (based on cost variance), but you would get to choose from the pool of legos from the vendor and not pigion-holed into one champion that "may be" garbage for that player. IMO it would also be a nice way to utilize a new feature in the game.

Views
Comments
Comments
Dec 3, 2021, 14:1512/03/21
06/25/20

That'll never happen. The champion pool from life tokens represent some of the absolute best champs in the game. There is no way they'll give those to people for free. The only way your idea has a remote chance of happening is if they seriously downgrade the pool of champs available from life tokens.

Dec 3, 2021, 14:1512/03/21
02/14/21

This to me is the best idea I have heard yet.

Dec 3, 2021, 15:0912/03/21
01/04/20

For anyone wondering, this is what the CC's meant when they said make yourselves heard. Not spamming nonsense everywhere you can until we ban you. 

harleQuinnModerator
Dec 3, 2021, 18:4312/03/21
02/24/19
Harbby

For anyone wondering, this is what the CC's meant when they said make yourselves heard. Not spamming nonsense everywhere you can until we ban you. 

Let me reiterate what Harbby said. This is usable feeback I can, and will, pass on to Plarium.

Dec 3, 2021, 20:4912/03/21
04/10/20

this is an amazing idea, i know people who would prefer to just get life tokens instead of fragments. at one point you'll have enough tokens to get the legendary of your choosing (if its in the life trader)

Dec 4, 2021, 03:3012/04/21
03/28/21
kramaswamy.kr

That'll never happen. The champion pool from life tokens represent some of the absolute best champs in the game. There is no way they'll give those to people for free. The only way your idea has a remote chance of happening is if they seriously downgrade the pool of champs available from life tokens.

These are not remotely the best champions in the game. I believe this was something Hell Hades brought up, in why the token trader was the least useful of the new dupe system options, because they aren't top-tier leggos and weren't worth the life tokens in the long run. 

Dec 4, 2021, 05:1812/04/21
Dec 4, 2021, 05:43(edited)
01/04/20
sonnie460

These are not remotely the best champions in the game. I believe this was something Hell Hades brought up, in why the token trader was the least useful of the new dupe system options, because they aren't top-tier leggos and weren't worth the life tokens in the long run. 

I think you misheard HH. Here is Sir Nick from his website. Foli is also amazing, but HH said not go waste your tokens on him if you already have a nuker. Tomb Lord is an absolute monster and can solo Dragon 25 relatively fast. Fu Shan is a hidden gem and smacks the crap out of clan boss (Thanks for building mine Quinn). Maulie is incredible, provoke and a revive? Mine never dies, I'm starting to think she's just immune to crits at this point. And finally Minaya, she's not as beastly as these others but she's still pretty good for FW and I personally like using her elsewhere because she's fun. 

i

i

Dec 4, 2021, 06:5112/04/21

So, 6 dupe change to 1

Dec 4, 2021, 14:3112/04/21
02/29/20

I  think  instead  of  life  tokens,  there  could  be  a  couple  solutions  to  this  problem:

Plarium  could  make  it  so  that  it  takes  less  time  to  get  the  champions.  I  feel  like  the  time  to  get  the  legendary  should  be  reduced  to  2-3  months,  and  the  epic  should  just  be  an  instant  claim.

This is  a  pretty  obvious  one  for  me,  condense  all  the  fragments  into  one  group  at  the  end.  Then,  bring  back  either  the  5*  chicken  or  sacred.

I  do  like  the  idea  of  the  guaranteed  champs,  and  even  if  one  bad  one  comes  along,  that's  not  to  big  of  a  deal,  but  Plarium  could  bring  maybe  another  thing  into  the  mix  to  bring  the  community  uprising  down  a  bit.

Besides,  most  of  the  rage  is  unfounded  anyways.  Infinite  daily  login  rewards  didn't  even  exist  for  a  long  time.  What  we  have  now  is  better  than  nothing.

Dec 4, 2021, 15:2012/04/21
06/25/20
sonnie460

Nick is like, one of ... three? champs that can do unkillable "easily". I would absolutely call him one of the best champs in the game. Foli is a god in arena. Fu-Shan is amazing for FW, and one of the few champs with a speed aura that works everywhere. I humbly disagree with your disagreement.