All Categories

Running Hydra on auto

Running Hydra on auto

Search
Dec 2, 2021, 16:0712/02/21
06/25/20

Running Hydra on auto

Hi Plarium,

Have you guys tested running Hydra on auto? I have serious concerns about being able to participate in this fight on a regular basis. If I had to run CB on manual, there is no chance I'd have the time to actually use all four of my keys every day. Having only three keys per week helps for sure, but if each key takes an hour or two to finish running on manual, it's still going to be a major problem.

Views
Comments
Comments
Dec 2, 2021, 21:0612/02/21
03/18/20

if 1 or 2 hours is fight time that ll be crazy and i too like alot of the player base would be in the same position i reckon, no way am i sitting on my tablet for 1or 2 to do a key ill just run auto and if it fails bad so be it. 

the game needs something added to speed up our time needed on this game, so much to do and all honesty its a struggle to do day in day out - family time is way more important so i miss alot of the advanced quests and occasion dailys.

we should as the CC have said if wipe a fw level be able to auto complete because we can wipe it so why make us sit there and press attack 3 or 4 more times.

dungeons same if we are farming levels its not like we want to be there pressing replay after multis run out 

i personally hope auto works well on hydra or it wont be high on my to do list 

Dec 2, 2021, 21:2012/02/21
05/24/19

I'm positive we as a community will figure out auto friendly teams down the road , but from the infor we have  now it looks like it's going to be manual at teh begginig. 

Let's wait and see.