All Categories

S1mple thread

S1mple thread

Search
Dec 1, 2021, 16:1312/01/21
01/04/20

S1mple thread

Hey guys, please direct all traffic through here and we'll do our best to answer any questions. 

Views
Comments
Comments
harleQuinnModerator
Dec 1, 2021, 17:4512/01/21
Dec 2, 2021, 15:56(edited)
02/24/19

Here is Hellhades' video on the new free login champ: https://youtu.be/5dj7OCmyypY

i

From Plarium: We've decided to strengthen the Champion Aleksandr the Sharpshooter - the chance of placing Freeze on his A1 will increase from 35% to 50%, and the damage output of his A2 and A3 Skills will increase.  

Dec 2, 2021, 00:3812/02/21
08/17/21

I agree with pretty much everything HH said. They seem to have been trying to go for flavor pretty hard with this one and I generally like that but the Orc and Ogryn qualifiers are a bit too limiting IMO. Similarly I can see where they were going with the accuracy gear but I think Perception would have been a better choice. At least there's 6* legendary pieces in there so you could end up with one or two legit good pieces potentially.

It looks like he's been detuned specifically to be a free champion for new players, since he can't be pulled from a shard there's no worries about him watering down the affinity legendary pool so I'm fine with that. You only need 12 books to max him out so that's a step in the right direction for this kind of champ.

As a free reward for new players I think he's decent-ish and will probably get used by most lower level accounts. He really needs his A2 booked to be viable into the midgame and if you did that he would be but that's still a lot of legendary books for his overall power level. If they eased the qualifiers for his skills at least to all Gaellen Pact instead of only Orc and Ogryn that would be a big improvement and still keep the same flavor.

Dec 2, 2021, 00:4312/02/21
01/04/20
harleQuinn

Here is Hellhades' video on the new free login champ: https://youtu.be/5dj7OCmyypY

i

From Plarium: We've decided to strengthen the Champion Aleksandr the Sharpshooter - the chance of placing Freeze on his A1 will increase from 35% to 50%, and the damage output of his A2 and A3 Skills will increase.  

Thanks for the link Quinn!

Dec 2, 2021, 03:1912/02/21
01/02/20

This hero is a SHAME for all UKRAINE players

as Oleksandr S1mple is a national Hero as he is best CS player in WORLD and History

he just won INTERNATION MAJOR CS world cup.....he is so mpv and so good in cs

he is so much more mvp then Ninja streamer....

WHAT HE GETS???

totaly useless hero...even for f2p start warmaiden is more profit then he...

1. Zero skills, only aoe dec def down of warmaiden lvl which need leggo books....

2. Damage on Kael Level...aoe 4.2 realy? for MVP CS nuker?

3. Zero pointless skills....

he need to be a NUKER top tier...with cr+ passive or build in ignore defense aoe

or Dec defense and weaken BEFORE HIT....

this is such a shame

i informed S1mple on instagramm allready about this garbage

its just a new greed bec ninja was to good

harleQuinnModerator
Dec 2, 2021, 03:4212/02/21
02/24/19

My fellow forum user, let's take this down to a more palatable 5/10. Right now you're at about a 13/10.

This champ will be excellent for a new player, such as someone who tries Raid after seeing S1mple play it, or sees an advertisement tied to him. 

AoE Decrease Defense is the most valued skill in the game when you are first starting. And this champ brings a better base stat to the table and starts out at 5 stars. This is a HUGE deal when thinking about the work and time we all put in way back when to get our second champ to 50.

He may not be QUITE as strong as Ninja in straight damage, but that is okay. Frankly, I remember seeing a bunch of posts about how Ninja was trash too.

But starting the game with Kael or Athel AND Aleksandr? That's a great place for someone to begin, to be fair.

Dec 2, 2021, 04:0312/02/21
Dec 2, 2021, 04:03(edited)
01/04/20
harleQuinn

My fellow forum user, let's take this down to a more palatable 5/10. Right now you're at about a 13/10.

This champ will be excellent for a new player, such as someone who tries Raid after seeing S1mple play it, or sees an advertisement tied to him. 

AoE Decrease Defense is the most valued skill in the game when you are first starting. And this champ brings a better base stat to the table and starts out at 5 stars. This is a HUGE deal when thinking about the work and time we all put in way back when to get our second champ to 50.

He may not be QUITE as strong as Ninja in straight damage, but that is okay. Frankly, I remember seeing a bunch of posts about how Ninja was trash too.

But starting the game with Kael or Athel AND Aleksandr? That's a great place for someone to begin, to be fair.

I was watching the hellhades video that you posted above and it looks like this new champ is going to be comparable to Hurndig. Multipliers slighty lower but his damage books higher than Hurns. Not gonna be too bad for new players at all. I'm definitely getting him on my f2p. 

dthorne04Moderator
Dec 2, 2021, 04:1912/02/21
12/30/20

So I don't think he's as good as Ninja, and that's honestly fine. Ninja was underrated as Quinn stated and has ended up being a tremendous champion for accounts at almost all stages of the game.

Talking purely in game value, getting to shave off a bunch of time and immediately having a champion that's strong relative to early game will be huge. When I started in January I had a very hard time progressing because my shard luck stunk, and I also probably made a lot of mistakes. 

However, having an immediate champ at 50 will help mitigate the time it takes for early game players to progress quickly, (even if they make mistakes like I did) especially when combined with any of the starters. Getting through campaign will be much easier/quicker. 

His multipliers are all good to great and his aura will be extremely helpful early when it's often tough to hit big accuracy numbers. His A3 buff removal will be pretty nice for those wanting to grind potion keeps early, given how annoying some of the buffs can be to deal with against the bosses.

I understand if people are disappointed because he's perhaps not in Ninja's tier, but for logging in 7 days...it's great. He might get outscaled later game depending on pulls but it can't be stated enough how nice it'll be for newer accounts to leapfrog in progression. 

Dec 2, 2021, 05:1612/02/21
08/17/21

I can understand where .::[TØffU]::. is coming from. It would be nice if this champion based on a real national celebrity was endgame viable as a debuffer/nuker and I'm in favor of slightly buffing Aleksandr. It wouldn't take much, just make his A2 and A3 apply to all enemies. He'd be good but not OP even for a free login champion.

Dec 2, 2021, 16:3512/02/21
10/06/21

Trash. Pure trasTrashTras

dthorne04Moderator
Dec 2, 2021, 17:5612/02/21
12/30/20
parscode15

Trash. Pure trasTrashTras

I mean you're wrong, but if you're going to say stuff like this you should at least specify why you think he's trash. 

Dec 3, 2021, 07:1612/03/21
10/06/21

your right thorne is is S tier vault champ. the fact that anyone who plays this game for more then 5 minutes knows he is garbage. How could this follow ninja. Better epics. Probably better rares. Any skill based on targets faction is garbage as well. Yea a new player might use him..doesnt mean he isn't garbage lol

Dec 3, 2021, 07:3912/03/21
Dec 3, 2021, 07:39(edited)
10/06/21

Can we Make skill books  expire  

harleQuinnModerator
Dec 3, 2021, 07:5812/03/21
02/24/19
parscode15

Can we Make skill books  expire  

Posting a thread about this is enough. You do not need to spam unrelated topics with this same thing continuosly.

Dec 3, 2021, 09:2512/03/21
08/03/21

at least we can wait to take him for a champion chase event :p

Dec 3, 2021, 10:0512/03/21
10/15/20

Does anybody know the new damage multipliers?

Dec 3, 2021, 11:0612/03/21
01/04/20
Skadi

Does anybody know the new damage multipliers?

They can't be too much higher since they were already pretty good, but I'll try to find out.

Dec 3, 2021, 12:1112/03/21
04/18/19

The Devs actually say in the Description that This Free Hero is NOT END GAME

**He will Drop off na d not be usefull End Game** 

Concensus is Once you get his A2 Books STOP STOP STOP

that is IF you are going to waste books at all ....

I Dont Pay, so No Spares for a useless champ, So might not even try to built it at all

Unless they have an Actualy Spot that is going to **Need** him ...

You know Like Buranguri in Full 6 Star End Game Gear can Solo Bommel

Dec 3, 2021, 12:2412/03/21
01/04/20
FluffyPudding

I Dont Pay, so No Spares for a useless champ, So might not even try to built it at all

This champion will be pretty solid for a long time for many players, especially if you need AOE defense down paired with a hard hitter. And who's to say it's not end game, I use non meta champions all the time just because I like them. 

Dec 3, 2021, 14:0812/03/21
10/15/20
FluffyPudding

I will definetly build that champion - for faction wars. I could beat stage 21 of the High Elves just recently, but not on auto and the fight took 37 minutes. The only champs for High Elves with 60% decrease def on all enemies are Tayrel and Royal Huntsman. I have none of them and used a lvl 50 Fencer (30% debuff) as replacement. S1mple really fits very well to my account.

A faction war only legendary is definetly much less usefull than Ninja, who is a great champ nearly everywhere in the game. But I understand why Plarium can't give away champs that are as good as Ninja for free all the time. We would not need any shards at all if they would do that. 

For a free champ, his power is ok. Legendary, so he can be made lvl 50 without any chickens. Great base stats, he will not die from a random hit, I really dislike squishy champs that allways die if a Crossbowman from a dungeon wave hits them once. He brings a debuff to his faction that is only on one epic and one other lego so far.