All Categories

Why don't you just activate an expiring reward when it expires?

Search
Dec 1, 2021, 14:0312/01/21
04/04/21

This is a rant.

So I didn't log in for like 12 hours or so...shoot me...and the XP boosts I was saving expired (2 of them, 1 day).  I log back in, probably an hour too late, and I'm just like...really?

Here's the thing.  Is it that hard for Palarium to just take an expiring reward and just auto use it when its expiration timer is up?  Would that not be a really awesome thing for them to do?

I mean, I did earn the reward.  I definitely get the vibe that Palarium has forgotten the idea that this is just a video game.

End rant.

Views
Comments
Comments
Dec 1, 2021, 14:5112/01/21
06/25/20

Yes. Please do this. It is absolutely obnoxious that they expire.

And while you're at it - please AUTO CLAIM REWARDS THAT OTHERWISE EXPIRE. I know for sure this applies to the daily/advanced quests, and there may be other places as well.

dthorne04Moderator
Dec 1, 2021, 14:5912/01/21
Dec 1, 2021, 14:59(edited)
12/30/20

On one hand I think the timer should be sufficient to make sure players use their inbox rewards.

However, I think it would be a pretty good change to just auto use them because like in your case, sometimes you just forget. 

Dec 1, 2021, 15:0012/01/21
12/19/19

I agree it is annoying, but it is designed that way to maintain/increase customer engagement.  I am just happy the majority of rewards go to mailbox.

Dec 2, 2021, 12:3012/02/21
Dec 2, 2021, 12:46(edited)
05/15/19

What I don't like expiring is something I pay for.  I never seem to get through all my arena tokens and I watch them poof. :(  

It is a bummer when I have to activate a 3 day experience token because it is going to expire and I work ( work is why I don't particularly like auto claim, i like to plan when I can use my experience token)for the next 3 days....no experience for me. :(  Can we get just a wee bit more time on those tokens?  (Smiles big!)

Dec 2, 2021, 17:4812/02/21
01/12/20
Starr

What I don't like expiring is something I pay for.  I never seem to get through all my arena tokens and I watch them poof. :(  

It is a bummer when I have to activate a 3 day experience token because it is going to expire and I work ( work is why I don't particularly like auto claim, i like to plan when I can use my experience token)for the next 3 days....no experience for me. :(  Can we get just a wee bit more time on those tokens?  (Smiles big!)

Which is why they let stuff expire, they know players will keep shelling out money regardless.

We are looked upon and treated as though we are just ATMs by them and lots of players dont seem too bothered by it otherwise plarium wouldnt act like this. 

I once played a game that was so ptw it was ridiculous. You had to spend thousands just to think about getting somewhere in the game. FTP players had to stayed shielded constantly, i was shielded for over a year.  

Until you break it, if someone has you under their thumb, they will never let you up. I think they need their thumbs broken and stuck in a corner to think about where they went wrong and learn their lesson. I doubt that will ever happen. 

OpheliaA1Moderator
Dec 3, 2021, 10:5912/03/21
03/11/19

Hello op

Thank you for your feedback on inbox items expiration mechanics, your feedback will be forwarded

kind regards