All Categories

A man can hope aka new gaming content

Search
Nov 30, 2021, 23:1511/30/21
05/22/21

Would really love to see more new stuff added in future, Hydra does sound fun, how about multi player battles vs really tough world bosses?

Say, there would be initial phase of making the raid group of a certain boss having limit of x players battling it with real time tracker shared for all parties, like current status/ hp/damage done going by turns, while one could only see your own party with rewards handled out depending of everyones contribution?

I remember when I just started playing and saw tag team arena I thought it would be something like that, several players joining up to fight in groups with each other sharing total score, would have been also great concept with ability to invite clan mates/perhaps friend system and so on?

This game does remind me and most likely for lot of you others some old MMORPGS we been playing, more player vs player interaction would be amazing.

Also more customization, statistics info, more clan activities, I do believe if you want to make game long lasting you have to support more interaction between players, from my own experience I have played some rather mediocre MMORPGS which I would have quit way faster if not of their gameplay mechanics making players to stick together more to make clans truly feel like you belong there and therefore further form more pemanent community.

I know this goes to deaf ears more or less as it would involve a lot of resources for something which wouldn't bring certain profit right away, but still figured I might as well post and hear how other players feel about it.

Cheers.

Views
Comments
Comments
Nov 30, 2021, 23:1811/30/21
06/25/20

While your first suggestion is great, I wouldn't hold your breath. My guess is it would require some pretty fundamental changes to the game engine to support something like that.

The second set of suggestions I think is much more realistic. I fully expect them to add some form of aesthetic customizations for champs, probably in the form of paid additions like League of Legends does with skins/chromas. Extra stats are always appreciated - I would suggest maybe making a topic in the suggestion forum with the exact stats you'd like to see. More clan activities I think are their focus, with Hydra being the first.