All Categories

EASY DOUBLE MANEATER COMP UNM NM BRUTAL

Search
Nov 18, 2021, 01:2411/18/21
03/18/20

I thnk ive found a new team - i was running the 3 bosses 1 team from deadwoods site but recently pulled my 2nd maneater and built the easy double maneater team - hmm void i was like yuk down 10 mil but i have to give it a chance glad i did.

geo is still a beast even after the recent changes - this hit was on UNM CB magic affinity 

yes i still ran fahraken the fat even as weak affinity as this comp was built day ago and to be honest i wanted to see what it would do under 50% on the other affinities and to be honest geo shines under 50% anyway

i watched on as fatman missed plenty of poisons on his a2 but was interested to see the damage output was still very similiar in terms to the turns taken, it took me until turn 23 to get a full debuff bar and that included dec accuracy which wastes a posion spot also. 

ive rebuild my vizier ripping off the lifesteal set hes been in for well over 12 months to go more damage based. I use to hate watching my FB do poor a1 hits and viz wasnt much better but the new build on paper looks good i hope it actually is in real life when he goes lol

new build has his attack around 3700, crit rate 107% 7 excess but best could do, 241 crit damage. 444 accuracy way better than the first build.

ive upped one of my maineaters also and working on the 2nd one to increase damage output 

Views
Comments
Comments
Nov 18, 2021, 03:5011/18/21
03/18/20

so my vizier build from the key return above - not the best build but what i had that still worked on unm cb and other areas ok - only recently been running budget unkillable and now the easy double unkillable

i

i

Nov 18, 2021, 03:5311/18/21
03/18/20

The new revised build after the key completed and not being happy with the damage return and watching the low damage a1 hits when ive seen others getting 40k per hit from their a1's

i

i

Hopefully the above build can up his damage then ill tinker with both my maneaters 

harleQuinnModerator
Nov 18, 2021, 13:1511/18/21
Nov 18, 2021, 13:16(edited)
02/24/19
benpountney77

The new revised build after the key completed and not being happy with the damage return and watching the low damage a1 hits when ive seen others getting 40k per hit from their a1's

i

i

Hopefully the above build can up his damage then ill tinker with both my maneaters 

Definite improvement for sure. But, wnless you're using Vizier in a lot of other places, you can also tune down his accuracy to get better attack numbers. You should only need 220 accuracy. (Whether 220 or 500, you'll still get the 3% resists)

Now, if he's balling for you in other places, cool! But I try to only hit the min accuracy on my CB champs so I can turn up the nods on the other stats (like attack and crit dam) . :)

Good luck! Let us know if you see some noticeable improvement.

Nov 18, 2021, 21:2711/18/21
03/18/20

yeah i need to farm a attack % chest plate as viz currently in accuracy hence the accuracy up so high, fire knight here i come lol