All Categories

Need help beating spider on auto stage 13+

Search
Nov 15, 2021, 13:0311/15/21
11/04/21

So i've been having trouble figuring out which of my champions together would make the best spider team that I can currently have and would appreciate if anyone would look at my champions and give me suggestions. So far the latest stage I finished is stage 13 at 5 minutes 30 seconds, and stage 12 at 2:30. Tried stage 14 multiple times and ended up failing because the little spiders would just pick off my champions one by one and also the boss kept healing over and over.

I will post screenshots of my champion collection, thanks in advance!

i

i

i

i

i

Views
Comments
Comments
Nov 15, 2021, 15:3411/15/21
Nov 15, 2021, 15:50(edited)
10/15/20

You need turnmeter control, to prevent that big spider heals. You have Armiger and Geomancer for that.

Unless you run a team that nukes strong enough to kill the Spider immediately (and I don't se the champions for that), there is no way without turnmeter control in higher stages. In lower stages you can kill all Spiderlings with a strong AoE attack right before the big Spider has her turn, but that doesn't work in higher stages. The little Spiderlings have an enormous ammount of hp.

You could try the following team:

• Geomancer. Turnmeter steal on A3, passive damage reflection on the Spider everytime a small Spiderling attacks, weaken, hp nurn
  • Armiger. Turnmeter reduce
  • Dhukk. Decrease def for the big Spider and decrease attack for the small Spiderlings
  • Bad-el as your healer
  • Harkeen Greatblade. User her debuff spread after Geomancer burned the big Spider to put hp-burn on all Spiderlings.

You will have problems vs. magic affinity, as Armiger is needed to reduce the turnmeter. I don't have Allure on my account, how does her A1 with "random" hits work? Are all three hits totally random or does the first hit go to the target you choose? Maybe she could replace Armiger vs. Magic Affinity.

P.S.

Did you start just recently with the game? Your account seems pretty well developed, with top champs like Bad-el, but I don't see High Khatun, the day 30 log-in reward.

Nov 15, 2021, 15:5011/15/21
12/19/19
Skadi

You need turnmeter control, to prevent that big spider heals. You have Armiger and Geomancer for that.

Unless you run a team that nukes strong enough to kill the Spider immediately (and I don't se the champions for that), there is no way without turnmeter control in higher stages. In lower stages you can kill all Spiderlings with a strong AoE attack right before the big Spider has her turn, but that doesn't work in higher stages. The little Spiderlings have an enormous ammount of hp.

• Geomancer. Turnmeter steal on A3, passive damage reflection on the Spider everytime a small Spiderling attacks, weaken, hp nurn
  • Dhukk. Decrease def for the big Spider and decrease attack for the small Spiderlings
  • Bad-el as your healer
  • Harkeen Greatblade. User her debuff spread after Geomancer burned the big Spider to put hp-burn on all Spiderlings.

You will have problems vs. magic affinity, as Armiger is needed to reduce the turnmeter. I don't have Allure on my account, how does her A1 with "random" hits work? Are all three hits totally random or does the first hit go to the target you choose? Maybe she could replace Armiger vs. Magic Affinity.

P.S.

Did you start just recently with the game? Your account seems pretty well developed, with top champs like Bad-el, but I don't see High Khatun, the day 30 log-in reward.

Alure works well on Spider, the first of the "random" hits always hits the big spider

Nov 15, 2021, 18:4511/15/21
Nov 15, 2021, 19:17(edited)
11/04/21
Skadi

• Bad-el as your healer

P.S.

I find that Alure hits spider pretty frequently, with at least one of the hits on her A1, but I haven't been able to fully shut down spider since I can't make her target the boss only. Also seems like for some reason those spiderlings always go for my Armiger as their first target and kill him when every single one of them attack, but I'll try this team that you wrote, thank you. Just gotta level those champs first. Also is there more combinations I can try or is that what I'm limited to with my current champions?

Just updated the screenshots i was missing some more rares