All Categories

Suggestions after 1 year playing RAID

Search
Nov 12, 2021, 01:1411/12/21
02/27/21

Let me start off the Ninja event was awesome, this needs to happen more often like every quarter (4 times a year). 

Removing the energy would be awesome you don't see Call of Duty limit you to 5 games a day with energy. But, since your not going to do that need more energy a day up to 2k would be good.

Events and Tournments, less points for fagments 30 battles should be enough to get the first fragment. doing 10 - 13 lv dungeons.

More exp from dungeons why to much time to get 5 star champs to upgrade. should be able to get a 2 star to a 5 star with 1000 energy. 

more books should be able to get at least 10 rare, 6 epic, & 4 legend per month

Views
Comments
Comments
Nov 12, 2021, 01:3411/12/21
Nov 12, 2021, 01:34(edited)
06/25/20

While you're at it, how about giving me a new car? Could use one of those too.

Nov 12, 2021, 04:4211/12/21
08/17/21

The problem with doing things like nerfing fusion/fragment events, tons of free legendary champions, truckloads of free energy, etc is everyone will get everything they want out of the game quickly and stop playing. :-) You have to carefully balance challenges with rewards and engaging longterm gameplay. Personally I think the best thing the devs can do right now for the longterm health of the game is to come up with content and play modes that encourage us to use more of our champions in creative ways.

I do agree the book situation is out of balance. They've added more ways to get books to the game than it originally had but a lot of it is based off 1 time rewards and it would have been better if there was a way to consistently farm them at a rate that they were obtainable but as suggested above not so easy that it hurts the game. Perhaps we'll get a dungeon for books some day, until then NM/UNM Clan Boss is the best we have.

harleQuinnModerator
Nov 12, 2021, 05:2111/12/21
02/24/19
WastelandKnight

The problem with doing things like nerfing fusion/fragment events, tons of free legendary champions, truckloads of free energy, etc is everyone will get everything they want out of the game quickly and stop playing. :-) You have to carefully balance challenges with rewards and engaging longterm gameplay. Personally I think the best thing the devs can do right now for the longterm health of the game is to come up with content and play modes that encourage us to use more of our champions in creative ways.

I do agree the book situation is out of balance. They've added more ways to get books to the game than it originally had but a lot of it is based off 1 time rewards and it would have been better if there was a way to consistently farm them at a rate that they were obtainable but as suggested above not so easy that it hurts the game. Perhaps we'll get a dungeon for books some day, until then NM/UNM Clan Boss is the best we have.

I am excited to hear more about Hydra. Soon I hope. 

I would hope either Hydra or that locked tower on the map has some sort of book solution.

Nov 13, 2021, 00:4211/13/21
02/27/21
kramaswamy.kr

While you're at it, how about giving me a new car? Could use one of those too.

If your not a FTP player then there goes your new car.

Nov 13, 2021, 01:1611/13/21
02/27/21
WastelandKnight

In the end this is a gatcha game, if you have no chance of getting a champ without being a whale then it becomes no fun. Thats why people leave and I want to be able to waste books and energy on not so good champs to find out for myself and not rely on watching content creators to decide who I should be leveling up without it setting me back years. The suggestions I made won't hurt the game it will make it more fun.