All Categories

tag team arena

tag team arena

Search
Nov 10, 2021, 15:2711/10/21
07/19/19

tag team arena

hey hey can anyone help me put together a team for the tag team arena, i want to get into gold but i am not that great at pvp

what champions would you put together :-)

i

Views
Comments
Comments
Nov 10, 2021, 15:5311/10/21
12/19/19
  1. What tier are you in now?
  2. How fast are your arbiter, lyssandra, kymar?
  3. Did you get Brogni or Brago from fusions?

You will likely need 2 "speed teams" using arbiter/lyssandra/kymar in those and 1 go 2nd team.  The answer to #3 would give a great team with martyr and vogoth.  Serris and Krisk will be used foor sure.  Shazar (lead) with lyssandra.  Arbiter and Kymar plus 2 will be good.  Spider and Serris for debuffers.  Rae, Dark Elhain, skullcrown, 2 force nukers I see all options as well.  To get to gold unless you have whale gear you will need to mix and match depending on enemy.  Expect to lose on defense, and expect to do most offensive battles manually.  You will need to do at least 20 battles a day most of week.  On the weekend you will get hammered on defense, I've been 1700+ in S4 and knocked down to yellow in 2 days lol.

Nov 10, 2021, 16:0311/10/21
06/25/20

Team 1: RES/DEF

Rhazin Lead, Maulie, Altan, Miscreated Monster. MM using Shield set, other three using Freeze sets. All running at least 300 RES

Team 2: Speed Nuke

Arbiter Lead, Shirimani, Serris, [Affinity-specific Nuker from Rae, Abbess, and Shazar]. Arbiter with 320+ speed, Shirimani speed tuned to go right after Arbiter and with 400+ ACC, Serris with 400+ ACC, Nuker slow enough to go after the enemy team wakes up

Team 3: Speed Nuke

Kymar Lead, Kreela, Skullcrown, Bellower. Kymar with 320+ speed and 250+ acc. Kreela tuned to go right after Kymar. Skullcrown and Bellower in pure DPS gear. Bellower is sub-standard here, if you have a better AOE A1 champ, put them instead.

There are so many other comboes there that I've left out - things involving Krisk and Seer for example. Your roster is amazing. I'm jealous :/

Nov 10, 2021, 16:0411/10/21
Nov 10, 2021, 16:04(edited)
10/15/20

Dont think i can offer advice on this as i find even S2 (my current tier) hard work, but good luck.

Nov 10, 2021, 16:3011/10/21
12/19/19
kramaswamy.kr

Team 1: RES/DEF

Rhazin Lead, Maulie, Altan, Miscreated Monster. MM using Shield set, other three using Freeze sets. All running at least 300 RES

Team 2: Speed Nuke

Arbiter Lead, Shirimani, Serris, [Affinity-specific Nuker from Rae, Abbess, and Shazar]. Arbiter with 320+ speed, Shirimani speed tuned to go right after Arbiter and with 400+ ACC, Serris with 400+ ACC, Nuker slow enough to go after the enemy team wakes up

Team 3: Speed Nuke

Kymar Lead, Kreela, Skullcrown, Bellower. Kymar with 320+ speed and 250+ acc. Kreela tuned to go right after Kymar. Skullcrown and Bellower in pure DPS gear. Bellower is sub-standard here, if you have a better AOE A1 champ, put them instead.

There are so many other comboes there that I've left out - things involving Krisk and Seer for example. Your roster is amazing. I'm jealous :/

Assuming these are offensive teams, because these are 3 sitting ducks on defense.  And on offense they won't get you near Gold tag.

Team 1: Need way more than 300 res to run a resist team.  And someone (Yoshi, Tormin, ...) to disrupt.  Most Serris are going to be 400+ ACC and then opp will also use an increase acc buff on top of that.  

Team 2: Need 340+ (at least to win speed race), but I don't generally try to run Arb (mine is <350) vs Arb 

Team 3:  Blender teams are just not good

You need to expect the defense to have teams with siphi (w/ rotos lol), tormin, hegemon, duchess, .... 

Expect a lot of trial and error, lots of error lol.  

Defense, I have little advice... other than at least look fast or scary.  Serris and Krisk will definitely be on defense.  Power (even when misleading) will make a difference in whether you get attacked.  If I have two similar comps to choose from, I pick the 600k power level 85 player before the 900k power level 100 player every time lol.

Apologies Kram, didn't mean to slam your advice as you are always very helpful its just I think Gold is much tougher than that.  And if that got you to gold, I want your secret to picking opponents :)  I just manage to sneak into gold once a month to get the lego book lol.  

Nov 10, 2021, 16:3211/10/21
06/25/20

Lol - no worries, I'm struggling to get past Silver 3 myself. I don't have most of the champs the OP does, so I'm just going on speculation. Personally I have only Arbiter and Kymar as 30% leads, and pretty much none of the gimmick arena champs (only Umbral).

Nov 10, 2021, 20:0511/10/21
07/19/19

Sorry  i  wrote  wrong,  i  am  just  trying  to  get  into  silver  😂,  i  am  in  bronze  3,    

my  arbiter  only  godt  230  speed

lyssandra  got  250  speed  

kumar  only  godt  180,  but  i  havent  done  much  to  him,  

i  dont  have  brago  or  brogni

thanks  all  for  great  advice,  i  can  see  i  got  alot  to  do.  😊

Nov 10, 2021, 20:2211/10/21
10/15/20

Your speed champs are far to slow. 

Your champion roster is great, much better than mine, but probably your good gear is spread to far among them. Maybe some champs should retire for now, if they have gear that would make your Arbiter and Lyssandra faster.

Nov 10, 2021, 20:2911/10/21
06/25/20
bwiann

Sorry  i  wrote  wrong,  i  am  just  trying  to  get  into  silver  😂,  i  am  in  bronze  3,    

my  arbiter  only  godt  230  speed

lyssandra  got  250  speed  

kumar  only  godt  180,  but  i  havent  done  much  to  him,  

i  dont  have  brago  or  brogni

thanks  all  for  great  advice,  i  can  see  i  got  alot  to  do.  😊

Far too slow indeed. The stats/builds I posted above should be just fine to get you through to Silver 2, possibly even Silver 3.

Nov 12, 2021, 18:2811/12/21
05/26/20

Good luck! S4 to G1 tag is brutal. It's not even a curve. It's 100 times harder than S3 to S4. Not many FTP people in Gold tag at all, unless they've been playing a long timne or had exceedeingly good luck on pulls and rolling up gear. From the sheer amount of players I see with duplicate Siphis, Rotos, Hege, Arbiter, Duchess, etc. I have concluded that Gold ranks in tag are reserved mainly for whales. 

It's a defacto paywall.

They could massively increase the available slots per tier and it would still be a challenge, but at least it would level out the power progression a bit. Adding a platinum tier would be good as well to relieve some of the pressure.

I dislike Tag so much that if I can manage to squeak my way into G1 for the mission completion I will probably set a permanent weak defense and just auto-farm offensive wins in Bronze. The bazaar stuff isn't worth the frustration to me.

Thankfully Tag placement does not affect PvE like classic does...and that better not change.

Nov 16, 2021, 11:4111/16/21
07/19/19

Thanks  for  alle  the  advice.  I  got  alot  of  work  to  do  😊

Nov 16, 2021, 15:0311/16/21
04/02/19
Rauthma

Good luck! S4 to G1 tag is brutal. It's not even a curve. It's 100 times harder than S3 to S4. Not many FTP people in Gold tag at all, unless they've been playing a long timne or had exceedeingly good luck on pulls and rolling up gear. From the sheer amount of players I see with duplicate Siphis, Rotos, Hege, Arbiter, Duchess, etc. I have concluded that Gold ranks in tag are reserved mainly for whales. 

It's a defacto paywall.

They could massively increase the available slots per tier and it would still be a challenge, but at least it would level out the power progression a bit. Adding a platinum tier would be good as well to relieve some of the pressure.

I dislike Tag so much that if I can manage to squeak my way into G1 for the mission completion I will probably set a permanent weak defense and just auto-farm offensive wins in Bronze. The bazaar stuff isn't worth the frustration to me.

Thankfully Tag placement does not affect PvE like classic does...and that better not change.

Trouble is it's part of the extra missions - I've got to S3 and been in the 'green' area at reset 3 times but not made G4,  I may get there but there are only 7500 places and I've got pretty good teams,  even if I get to S4 there is a mission later to reach G1 - there are  3125 spaces in G1 - Whales - in Gold 1-4 there are only 8750 spaces and as the movement only happens once a week and does not set a target like classic arena does it's soon just going to be a block on anyone but the biggest spenders to do the mission

I don't mind the concept but I think the once a week maybe you get there is a terrible idea

Nov 16, 2021, 15:4411/16/21
12/19/19
forrestleigh

Trouble is it's part of the extra missions - I've got to S3 and been in the 'green' area at reset 3 times but not made G4,  I may get there but there are only 7500 places and I've got pretty good teams,  even if I get to S4 there is a mission later to reach G1 - there are  3125 spaces in G1 - Whales - in Gold 1-4 there are only 8750 spaces and as the movement only happens once a week and does not set a target like classic arena does it's soon just going to be a block on anyone but the biggest spenders to do the mission

I don't mind the concept but I think the once a week maybe you get there is a terrible idea

It's extremely tough but doable (The paywall is clearly intentional as G1 is truly THE end game mission currently, so I do not expect that to be lessened in near future).  And not to add more piss to your cheerios, but do note that the Tag Arena missions are also NOT retroactive.  

Nov 16, 2021, 16:0811/16/21
06/22/19

Arbiter, Kymar, Serris, Rae

Lord Shazar, Lyssandra, Apothecary (extra turnmeter boost if needed), Rian

Fu-Shan, Psylar (fast) , Ghostborn, High Khatun (extra turnmeter boost) 

===

You have so much champions that you can try more different teams. 

Looking at your champions and the gears that you have, it looks like you enjoy too much in summoning and build too much level 60 champions and you prioritize less farming of gears. 

I suggest that you focus your resources in farming and less summoning. When you have better gears then focus on tag. 

Nov 19, 2021, 12:3811/19/21
05/13/19

I  recommend Focusing on  2  teams  in  Tag  Arena.

I  recommend not  worrying about  the  3rd  team,  until  you  figure  out  your  gear  situation.

Team  1  -  A  Speed  Nuking  Team

Leader:  Arbiter  -  30%  Speed  Aura

1st  move:  Lyssandra ------->  TM  Fill  +  Increase  SPD

2nd  move:  Arbiter  --------->  TM  Fill  +  Increase  ATK

3rd  move:  Madam  Serris  -->  Strip  +  Decrease  DEF  +  Decrease  ATK

4th  move:  Rae  or  Abbess  ->  AOE  Nuke

Lyssandra  --------> Speed  Gear

Arbiter  ----------->  Divine  Speed  Gear

Madam  Serris  --->  Perception Gear

Rae  or  Abbess  -->  Savage  Gear  +  Cruel  Gear  or  Full  Cruel  Gear

Team  2  -  A  Resistance  Team

Leader:  Rhazin  -  90  Resist  Aura

1st  move:  Broadmaw  ----->  TM  Fill  +  Increased  SPD  +  Increased  C.Rate

2nd  move:  Martyr  -------->  Increase  Defense  +  Counter  Attack

3rd  move:  Krisk  ---------->  Ally  Protection  +  Increase  Duration  of  Buffs

4th  move:  Rhazin  -------->  AOE  Nuke

Broadmaw  ------>  Immortal  Gear  +  Resistance  Gear  +  Speed  or  Divine  Speed  Gear

Martyr  ---------->  Frost  Gear  +  Resistance Gear

Krisk  ------------>  Shield  Gear  +  Immortal  Gear

Rhazin  ---------->  Resistance  Gear

After  you  build  those  heroes,  you  should  see  what  gear  you  have  left  over.

Than  you  can  try  to  think  about  a  3rd  team.

Nov 22, 2021, 11:5211/22/21
07/19/19

Great  answer.  Thanks  😊