All Categories

Organize champion by power rating

Search
Nov 9, 2021, 20:3911/09/21
10/30/18

The game Devs should add the ability to organize your champions by their power rating.  

This  would  make  picking  champions  for  some  activities  easier.

Im  not  implying that  the  champions  "skills"  be  used  for  the  equation  as  finding  what  champions have  synergy  is  part  of  the  fun  but  that  the  sorting  of  champions  in  the places  you're able to  choose  the  sorting  action  be  added  to  those  places  menu.  

This  would  save  the  player  some  time  choosing  champions  a  little  faster  and  give  us  more  play  time.

Views
Comments
Comments
Nov 9, 2021, 21:0411/09/21
06/25/20

No offense, but this is actually counter-effective. Power rating is a really poor way of determining the effectiveness of a champ. This would just encourage people to use power rating to determine team comps, and that is just not the right way of doing things at all.

Nov 9, 2021, 21:1911/09/21
Nov 10, 2021, 02:34(edited)
10/30/18

I  agree  that  using  only  power  rating  isnt  as  helpful  as  reading  and  uderstandiing  the  skills , stats,  rank,  artifacts  so  and  so  forth .  

Though  it  can  still  be  a  helpful  tool  to  organize  and  specially helpful   in  the  beginning where  champions  are  very  limited .

Using  any  singular tool  to  judge  a  champions   worth  is  a  terrible  strategy  in  a  game  where  the  synergy  and  powers  are  as  complicated  as  a  game  with   this  large  a  scope.

It's  merely  just  another tool  to  help  and  understand  the  best  strategies  to  be  effective.

Nov 9, 2021, 21:3711/09/21
06/25/20

I don't disagree with that, I just think it will cause more harm than any advantage it provides. It'll just end up being used by newer players to pick the wrong champions for their teams.

Nov 10, 2021, 22:4211/10/21
10/30/18
kramaswamy.kr

I don't disagree with that, I just think it will cause more harm than any advantage it provides. It'll just end up being used by newer players to pick the wrong champions for their teams.

The  same  could  be  said  about  the sorting  ability  by  champions  rarity,  level,  and  rank .

If  you  don't  take  in  to  account  skill  and  artifact  and  synergies you  could  still  make  those  same  mistakes.

All  im  suggesting  is  to  add  another sorting  tool  for  quiclky  examining the  champions  to  better  inform  yourself  of  the  champions  that  are  food  from  the  ones  you  will  want  to  keep  for  your  various teams.