All Categories

CB stun help

CB stun help

Search
Oct 17, 2021, 20:3510/17/21
11/16/20

CB stun help

Looking for help with my current CB team from you sexy seasoned forum pros.

I'm doing the new demytha+heiress comp. After a couple frustrating nights of getting the speeds right and figuring out that you need to set the ai so demytha and heiress don't do dumb crap, I've had great success with the comp.

Until spirit affinity.

I switch to geomancer for my dps, but seems no matter what I do he will not get the stun over heiress, which of course causes the run to fail.

I thought as long as I kept geos hp lower he would be the stun target, not working. I ran him half naked with bare minimum gear to try having his champion power lower, it didn't work.

I'm not sure what else to keep trying so any advice or help would be appreciated. Let me know if there is other info needed about the champions or gear.

Views
Comments
Comments
Oct 17, 2021, 20:5310/17/21
01/15/21

As i understand it, it isnt the lowest hp that takes the stun it is 

1) neg affinity

2) lowest percentage of hp left.

So for example, my desired stun target in my unk has the highest hp, but lowest defence to ensure she gets hit hardest and has the lowest percentage of hp left.

What is the defence and hp (full) of both the champs? in case i am not understanding?

Oct 17, 2021, 21:0210/17/21
11/16/20

Geo 28k hp and 1.6k defense
Heiress 31k hp and 2.1k defense

They are both force affinity champions so weak vs spirit.

When the stun goes off they are full hp with block damage buff as well.

Oct 17, 2021, 22:0410/17/21
03/18/20

stun target needs the highest hp and lowest defence 

Oct 17, 2021, 22:4810/17/21
04/14/20
evilized6666

Geo 28k hp and 1.6k defense
Heiress 31k hp and 2.1k defense

They are both force affinity champions so weak vs spirit.

When the stun goes off they are full hp with block damage buff as well.

Geo's defense is too high still relative to Heiress' - should be closer to 1k, max 1.2k (and yes, that requires actual effort to get the defense as low as possible, it tends to make the champ in question rather hard to use elsewhere). 

Also, do you have any healing in this comp? As Trevor mentioned, in the classic Maneater/Painkeeper unkillable, you want the stun target to have very low def but at the same time the highest max HP of everybody - because that way, when PK does her heal based on her own HP, it will heal a lower percentage of the stun target's total health than any other champion's, making sure that they are left with the lowest percentage HP at the time of the stun. Not sure if that same rule applies here, because if you're not healing anyway, or doing heals based on the target's HP rather than the healer's, that part would be different. 

Oct 17, 2021, 23:0110/17/21
11/16/20
L9753

Geo's defense is too high still relative to Heiress' - should be closer to 1k, max 1.2k (and yes, that requires actual effort to get the defense as low as possible, it tends to make the champ in question rather hard to use elsewhere). 

Also, do you have any healing in this comp? As Trevor mentioned, in the classic Maneater/Painkeeper unkillable, you want the stun target to have very low def but at the same time the highest max HP of everybody - because that way, when PK does her heal based on her own HP, it will heal a lower percentage of the stun target's total health than any other champion's, making sure that they are left with the lowest percentage HP at the time of the stun. Not sure if that same rule applies here, because if you're not healing anyway, or doing heals based on the target's HP rather than the healer's, that part would be different. 

Ya between demytha heals+deacon leech, and being block damage for every cb turn everyone sits at 100%hp the entire fight.

I will try to get geos def lower, it actually gets hard trying to keep stats so low :/

Oct 18, 2021, 01:0710/18/21
11/16/20

i

i

Thanks @L9753 & @Trevor Wilson

The hp and def ratios were indeed too close. My pockets are empty of silver so this gimp geo was cheap solution for the moment.

Back to silver farming to get a more permanent solution set up.

Oct 18, 2021, 01:2710/18/21
08/17/21

Ah, someday... I have everybody but Seeker and Deacon. My stockpile of ancient shards is building back up rather quickly, with a little luck I'll pull those two champions during the next fusion. :-)

Oct 18, 2021, 07:0810/18/21
01/15/21

Glad you worked it out.

In my team there is a massive difference in defence for my stun target but still- maybe one every 20 runs there is a freaky set of crits and the stun goes wrong btw.