All Categories

Fire knight 12/13 ADVICE needed!!

Search
Sep 17, 2021, 05:4409/17/21
08/18/21

Soooo.  The  fire  inigh  12/13  is  the  only  thing  stopping  me  from  a  gold  shard  and  im  stuck!  

any  advice  on  what  to  build  out  to  beat  this  boss?  I  just  got  sentinal  and  hell  born  sprite  but  very  low  light.  I  will  post  a  screen  shot  of  my  characters  and  if  anyone  can  help  its  MORE  than  apprwciated .  

six  ataring  another  player  isnt  an  option  and  just  made  ninja  a  six.  I  have  run  out  of  resourves  but  maybe  can  grind  another  five  star  from  high  khatun,  sentinel  or  hell  sprite.  i  was  using  the  terror  beast  to  drop  shields  but  cant  beat  12/13  levels !

thanks  and  peace !

i

Views
Comments
Comments
Sep 17, 2021, 08:2709/17/21
Sep 17, 2021, 08:30(edited)
10/15/20

1. What quest are you doing exactly? Sometimes quests are referring to do certain stages on auto, and as Plarium deceided to put Paragons in the void affinity stages of Fireknight, doing the dungeon on auto can be a problem on it's own.

2. To beat the Fireknight, you need a way to tear down his shield and turn meter reduction to keep the shield down once you depleted it.

• Ninja helps a little bit to bring down the shield, as his A2 attacks 3 times. He does a lot of damage, that's allways good vs. bosses. 👍
  • Warmaiden does nothing vs. this boss. All attacks single hits, def down allready brought by Ninja. She helps to clear the waves, but is not really a champ for Fireknight. 
  • Elhain does nothing particularry usefull vs. Fireknight. No debuffs, the multi attacks hit only twice in his shield.
  • Terrorbeast is very strong vs. Fireknight, it can put reflect damage on your team. When he attacks and takes the reflected damage from everybody, this will count as 5 hits on his shield. 👍
  • Drowned Bloatwraith brings nothing you need in this fight, bosses are immune to stun and fear. 
  • Mother Superior is a weak champ, you should not invest in her any further. But right now she is the only developed healer at your account, so probably she has to come along to the difficult fight. If you ever pull  a good healer, like Apothecary, from a shard, immediately replace her. Just as sign she should be in a team you try right now: 👍
  • Tayrel: Great champ, especially for Fireknight you will benefit from the turnmeter reduce on the A3. 👍
  • High Khatun: Speed is the key for Fireknight. You have to bring down his shield and attack him as often as possible before he get's a turn and heals himself and brings his shield up again. High Khatun speeds up your team, so: 👍. She should be the teamleader for her Aura.

High Khatun, Ninja, Tayrel, Terrorbeast and Mother Superior is the best team I see right now. Mother Superior is the first to be replaced by better champs, don't invest in her any further (and don't invest in Drwoned Bloatwraith or Marked as well, champs like that shouldn't be lvl 50 when champs like High Khatun are only lvl 40 at the same time). The fact that a lot of them are only lvl 50, HK only lvl 40 will make it very hard. Maybe you should try to lvl up High Khatun to 50 before you do it. You don't have a reviver, so if one champ dies, the run is basically lost. I can see three 4* lvl 1 food champs, you only need one more to lvl up High Khatun. 

You have a lack of turnmeter reduce at your account. You should look for the uncommen champ Armiger (Sacred Order) and develop him. Armiger is the best champ you can get for turnmeter reduce early on. I have a lvl 60 Armiger on my own account and use him for Fireknight stage 20 and above, this uncommen is better than most epics in the game.

Sep 17, 2021, 20:5209/17/21
Sep 17, 2021, 21:11(edited)
08/18/21
Skadi

1. What quest are you doing exactly? Sometimes quests are referring to do certain stages on auto, and as Plarium deceided to put Paragons in the void affinity stages of Fireknight, doing the dungeon on auto can be a problem on it's own.

2. To beat the Fireknight, you need a way to tear down his shield and turn meter reduction to keep the shield down once you depleted it.

• Ninja helps a little bit to bring down the shield, as his A2 attacks 3 times. He does a lot of damage, that's allways good vs. bosses. 👍
  • Warmaiden does nothing vs. this boss. All attacks single hits, def down allready brought by Ninja. She helps to clear the waves, but is not really a champ for Fireknight. 
  • Elhain does nothing particularry usefull vs. Fireknight. No debuffs, the multi attacks hit only twice in his shield.
  • Terrorbeast is very strong vs. Fireknight, it can put reflect damage on your team. When he attacks and takes the reflected damage from everybody, this will count as 5 hits on his shield. 👍
  • Drowned Bloatwraith brings nothing you need in this fight, bosses are immune to stun and fear. 
  • Mother Superior is a weak champ, you should not invest in her any further. But right now she is the only developed healer at your account, so probably she has to come along to the difficult fight. If you ever pull  a good healer, like Apothecary, from a shard, immediately replace her. Just as sign she should be in a team you try right now: 👍
  • Tayrel: Great champ, especially for Fireknight you will benefit from the turnmeter reduce on the A3. 👍
  • High Khatun: Speed is the key for Fireknight. You have to bring down his shield and attack him as often as possible before he get's a turn and heals himself and brings his shield up again. High Khatun speeds up your team, so: 👍. She should be the teamleader for her Aura.

High Khatun, Ninja, Tayrel, Terrorbeast and Mother Superior is the best team I see right now. Mother Superior is the first to be replaced by better champs, don't invest in her any further (and don't invest in Drwoned Bloatwraith or Marked as well, champs like that shouldn't be lvl 50 when champs like High Khatun are only lvl 40 at the same time). The fact that a lot of them are only lvl 50, HK only lvl 40 will make it very hard. Maybe you should try to lvl up High Khatun to 50 before you do it. You don't have a reviver, so if one champ dies, the run is basically lost. I can see three 4* lvl 1 food champs, you only need one more to lvl up High Khatun. 

You have a lack of turnmeter reduce at your account. You should look for the uncommen champ Armiger (Sacred Order) and develop him. Armiger is the best champ you can get for turnmeter reduce early on. I have a lvl 60 Armiger on my own account and use him for Fireknight stage 20 and above, this uncommen is better than most epics in the game.

Thanks  for  such  a  detailed  reply  and  MUCH  appreciated.  

i  got  the  bloat  wraith  as  my  first  purple  drop  and  maxed  him  to  50  to  help  me  beat  the  spiders  lair.  he  was  my  first  serious  champ  after  Elhane.  He  helped  A  LOT  in  clearing  many  spiders  waves!

The  High  khatun  girl  came  about  three  weeks  afer  so  i  recently  got  her .   would  you  max  the  high  khatun  character  over  the  demon  girl  with  the  reduce  heal  ability?  Hellborn  sprite ?  

Marked  was  also  the  ONLY  character  i  pulled  that  could  stop  buffs  hitting  me .  i  got  to  level  20/21  something  on  the  doom  towers  by  blocking  buffs  and  nuking  them  using  first  the  crumbling  blast  followed  by  elhanes  nukes.  She  is  solid  for  m  early  stage  anyway!  Again  -  rng  based  drama !  

The  knight  heals  every  two  seconds .  i  was  using  maiden  ,  dog ,  ninja ,  elhane  and  mother  to  beat  the  stage  before .  the  healer  girl  is  also  the  ONLY  healer  i  have  pulled  with  ANY  use.  The  a3  regen  is  stupidly  weak  but  the  a2  heal  is  amazing.  At  my  level  thats  sadly  all  she  wrote  in  terms  of  RNG.  

thanks  again  and  will  wait  before  maxing  high  khatun  vs  hellborn !  She  has  a  heal  reduce  and  3  hitter  on  the  A3  also!

Nov 13, 2021, 03:3111/13/21
06/30/21

I am stuck at the same place right now you think with the heroes I have that I should be able to complete it but I just get my ass kicked just going in there any advice

i

Nov 13, 2021, 04:5011/13/21
Nov 13, 2021, 04:54(edited)
08/18/21
winabear36

I am stuck at the same place right now you think with the heroes I have that I should be able to complete it but I just get my ass kicked just going in there any advice

i

Make  armiger  a  50  and  tank  him  up  a  bit.  Regen  armour  or  life  and  critical gear  to  land  the  A1.  

I  used  terror beast  to  reflect damage  and  keep  the  shield  at  5  points and  high khatun,  ninja,  armiger  ,  apothecary team  set  up.  Once  the  shield drops  the  double  speed  set  up  (apothecary /  high khatun)  meant  armiger  would get  his  slap  running again.  Without terror  beast  or  the undead  dog  (I forget  the  name )  look  for characters  with  3  hit  a1  abilities or  counter  attack  abilities.  Once they  land  the  shield  drops  and  armiger  is  a  MUST.  

With  good  critical rate  his  A1  is  constant  <  it's like  a  good characters in  green  skin  wrap!!!

Good  luck!

Nov 14, 2021, 10:4911/14/21
06/30/21

Don't have apothecary so That Doesn't help  Lol 

Nov 14, 2021, 10:5011/14/21
06/30/21

Ok So armiger  and  who else?

Nov 14, 2021, 16:4211/14/21
Nov 14, 2021, 16:43(edited)
08/18/21
winabear36

Ok So armiger  and  who else?

High  khatun  speed  lead  (50)  

Armiger  (50)

Apothecary (60)

Terror  beast  (50)  -  for  me  he  was  a  MUST.  I  Had  no  one  else  to  drop  his  shields  and  reflect  damage  on  a  3  turn  cool  Down  helped  A  LOT.

Ninja  (60)  -  don't use  his  flame  slap  to  drop  shield  <  

Also  if  you  don't have  any  characters with  a  3  hit  a1 ,  counter  attack perk  or  reflect  damage  on  ALL  friends (I made  this  mistake maxing  a  girl  with  reflect  on  her  alone)  it's to  hard.  Wait  for  better  players.  It  becomes  easier  with a  good  set  of  players .  

Nov 30, 2021, 19:5011/30/21
06/30/21

Again I do not have apothecary so the list you give me isn't helpful when you keep listing him in there who should I replace apothecary with

Nov 30, 2021, 20:0611/30/21
12/19/19
winabear36

Again I do not have apothecary so the list you give me isn't helpful when you keep listing him in there who should I replace apothecary with

stag knight

Nov 30, 2021, 20:3711/30/21
10/15/20

I don't see Terrorbeast in your Screenshot, so you definetly need some champs with multi hitting attacks to deplete his shield.

Royal Guard and Kael both have a 4-hitting A3. High Khatun, Armiger and Ninja. That would be the team I would try with your champs.

Fire Knight shouldn't be your priority right now, focus on other dungeons and try the highest stages of Fire Knight when you have champs that fit better.

Nov 30, 2021, 20:4211/30/21
03/19/20
winabear36

i

rune  waorrie  is  a  must  five  star  stag  knight  uugo  kael ninja  should  do  it  i  have  the  same  champs  i  ran  as  a  test  for  you  my  gear  may  be  different  and  my  rune  worriar  is  a  five  star  full  acdened

Dec 1, 2021, 08:2312/01/21
04/02/19

Nobody seems to have mentioned heal reduction, if you get your team through the waves and can keep them alive it's unlikely you'll keep his shield down, once he brings it back up he will also heal, if you stop him healing and can stay alive it may take you some time but you'll eventually get there, if however he heals each time you won't

Dec 1, 2021, 09:0312/01/21
09/21/20

winabear - you also have Athel who 3 hits on A1, dagger 2 hits and does a bit of TM reduction, coffin smasher 3 hits. all would help keep the shield off if you want to level them up.