All Categories

Automated chat moderation not working much?

Search
Sep 15, 2021, 12:2909/15/21
01/27/21

I think we all know that there is some specific spam going on in like all of the (English) channels, and the automated chat moderation doesn't catch it all. And while it is a possibility to just take the moment to reply to the spam by pointing out that a level 3 account can also be had for free, it can get a bit tiresome, particularly as one ends up rephrasing the reply to the spam every time, as to not be the one the automated chat moderation blocks.

So I was thinking whether it would make sense to put new accounts under a certain level into one newb-channel (per language) ? That wouldn't solve the issue completely, but if it would take e.g. level 15 to be able to chat elsewhere, that could be quite a hassle to operate spam-accounts under, all while a new player shouldn't take long to get to such level. What do you think about this?

Views
Comments
Comments
Sep 15, 2021, 15:1009/15/21
01/04/20

Unfortunately the  spam  bot  seems  to  be  having  issues  right  now,  I  apologize if  you're  experiencing  more  spam  than  normal  today.  

Thank  you  for  the recommendation,  it  IS  a  good  idea.  The  moderator  team  has  brought  this  up  and  we  are  still  waiting  for  results  /  a  reply.