All Categories

Super Raids implementation - nice work, Plarium!

Search
Sep 13, 2021, 16:0009/13/21
06/25/20

Exactly what I was hoping it would be. 2x the energy cost for 2x the rewards, points, everything.

Now, what would be great is:

1) Obviously, add this everywhere, and always. I'm guessing you did this for select dungeons as a trial, but I hope you don't take the approach you did with drop frenzy, of activating it only occasionally. And I also hope you add it to campaigns!

2) Add more options - 2x, 4x, 10x!

3) Add this to CB as well - use two keys in one shot!

Views
Comments
Comments
Sep 13, 2021, 16:2209/13/21
01/16/20

i agree fantastic work! i pray they let this work all over the game and stay as well. As far as the second goes im completley fine with this x2 it works wonders it would be better for more but x2 is great. Now as for note 3 they will never do that because there is way to much rng at play here for this to happen. what if you get bad rng then now instead of 2 key you have to 3 key it. ive had a 30 mil unm run before (complete bad rng) then my 2nd key was 50 mil like normal. So if i did the double run id have to 3 key it.

Sep 13, 2021, 16:2709/13/21
06/25/20
Elderfury

i agree fantastic work! i pray they let this work all over the game and stay as well. As far as the second goes im completley fine with this x2 it works wonders it would be better for more but x2 is great. Now as for note 3 they will never do that because there is way to much rng at play here for this to happen. what if you get bad rng then now instead of 2 key you have to 3 key it. ive had a 30 mil unm run before (complete bad rng) then my 2nd key was 50 mil like normal. So if i did the double run id have to 3 key it.

You are aware that you can force-close to cancel without using a key, right?

Sep 13, 2021, 16:3209/13/21
01/16/20
kramaswamy.kr

You are aware that you can force-close to cancel without using a key, right?

I am aware but for a lot of people my self included i run cb battles before work as im getting ready so i do not sit there and watch the battle. so in my case i could get screwed if super bad rng decides to happen to me again. 99% of the time i get 45-55 mil damage on unm but occasionaly i can get a bad run in which i would not like to get screwed by this. not to mention the people who ride border line on damage i know many people who ride the bare min for 2 key unm and 1 key can make a diffrence, so if they do the same thing i do dont watch the fight cause we got more important things to do they could get screwed

Sep 13, 2021, 16:4209/13/21
12/19/19
Elderfury

I am aware but for a lot of people my self included i run cb battles before work as im getting ready so i do not sit there and watch the battle. so in my case i could get screwed if super bad rng decides to happen to me again. 99% of the time i get 45-55 mil damage on unm but occasionaly i can get a bad run in which i would not like to get screwed by this. not to mention the people who ride border line on damage i know many people who ride the bare min for 2 key unm and 1 key can make a diffrence, so if they do the same thing i do dont watch the fight cause we got more important things to do they could get screwed

Well if it was an option like the current setup, you would have the choice to do 1 or 2 at a time :)

I say add to FW and arena, and tag too lol

Sep 13, 2021, 16:4609/13/21
01/16/20
Trips

Well if it was an option like the current setup, you would have the choice to do 1 or 2 at a time :)

I say add to FW and arena, and tag too lol

Yes i agree add it to all of the grind part of the games

Sep 13, 2021, 19:5309/13/21
11/30/19

I  really  appreciate  this  quality  of  life  improvement.  It  is  a  great  start.  Please  make  time  saving  features  such  as  this  permanent  and  available  in  more  parts  of  the  game.  I  enjoy  the  game  but  it  is  quite  time  consuming  to  complete  daily  activities  and  that  time  commitment  is  taxing.

Sep 15, 2021, 05:2309/15/21
02/13/21

I agree that this was a great feature to add to the game.  It would be good to see it as an option for everything going forward.  A massive quality of life improvement