All Categories

Who to 6 Star next

Who to 6 Star next

Search
Sep 12, 2021, 12:1209/12/21
02/06/21

Who to 6 Star next

Any  advice  would  be  great.  My  current  train  of  thought  is  Scyl  of  the  Drakes,  Apothecar,  Vogoth  or  Dhukk  the  pierced.  

My  Current  arena team  is  Fushan ,  Sandslashed,  Kael,  Quargan  the  Crown,  not  hitting  gold  yet  but  4  Silver.    

i

Views
Comments
Comments
Sep 12, 2021, 15:1909/12/21
04/14/20

First things first - your Fu-Shan's gear is really bad. Super slow, super low accuracy, good crit rate but bad crit damage - I guess since he has a stun set, he'll still get some stuns from there, but he's not going to be putting his own stuns nor any decrease defense with that accuracy. In fact, he probably won't take turns at all in many arena fights... Remember, stats over sets. In theory it may be nice to have a stun set on Fu-Shan, but when it means his stats are as bad as this, then you're better off losing the stun set and putting other pieces that have decent stats, even if they aren't from matching sets. 

Scyl is a good pick for next 6* - the others aren't bad either, but Scyl is the best. But if your other champs' gear is as bad as Fu-Shan's, then that's your main issue, not the champs. 

Sep 12, 2021, 20:4509/12/21
02/06/21

Thank  you  so  much  for  the  feed  back!  Im  free  to  play with  only  a  tiny  amount  of  money  ever  spent  on  the  game ,   so  my  gear  isn't the  best  but  i  see  what  you  mean.  

i  will  try  and  get  a  better  gear  on  him  or  one  that  provides  better  stats  even  if  its  not  a  set.  I  had  the  stun  for  arena because it  works  pretty well.  Most  my  other  champs  are  in  life  steal  gear.  Or  speed.  

i  also  appreciate the  feed  back  on  who  to  six  star  next!