All Categories

I need help badly w/ arena

Search
Sep 10, 2021, 12:1609/10/21
03/28/19

i

I  just  cant  seem  to  win  any  matches.  my  team  is  duchess, ghostborn,  astralith,  and  dracomorph.  my  team  power  is  170  and  I'm  losing  to  teams  that  are  100.  

My  tag  team  arena  is  much  the  same  450  total  but  im  losing  to  teams  that  are  250-350.  those  teams  are  same  as  solo  arena  

second  team  is  bystophus,  visix,  gorgorab,  and  ninja.  

thrid  team  is  altan,  lugan,  longbeard,  and  scyl of  drakes.  

im  currently  working  on  getting  more  6*  but  this  is  all  f2p  and  i  dont  have  as  much  time  as  i  would  like.  any  tips  or  advice,  or  champs  to  get  up  next.  I  just  started getting  my  seer  and  drexthar  up  to  60  last  night.  

thank  you  for  your  time 

Views
Comments
Comments
Sep 10, 2021, 12:3609/10/21
Sep 10, 2021, 12:47(edited)
10/15/20

I really hope that you posted your teams in the order they came in your mind and that's not the teamorder you use. Making Duchess (19% speed aura) the teamleader if Astralith (28% speed aura) is in the team doesn't make any sense.

In general, your teams are to slow. Team 1 has a speed aura, but no turnmeter increasing skill.

Team 2 has a speed aura (Gorgorab, use him as team leader!) and a turnmeter increasing skill (Gorgorab again). That's ok.

Team 3 has neither a speed aura nor a turnmeter increasing skill.

You need more champs in your team that give speed and turnmeter bonus. Otherwise you will get destroyed before your champs could even act. I can see High Khatun and Seeker, they should join your teams. Strategy: Speed and turnmeter buff on your team, decrease def and/or weaken on enemy team, attack. Everybody on the other side dead.

Teampower is irrelevant. My team 136k, opponent's team 196k. Three of his champs died turn 1, before they could act. 

i

Do youself a big favour and stop levelling trash champs like Yaga, Relickeeper, Shaman, Masked Fearmonger and all that stuff. You could have much more lvl 60 champs allready.

Sep 10, 2021, 13:1209/10/21
11/16/20

I'm going to guess speed is your problem.

Pointed out above by skadi you should be using the faster speed aura. You're missing a turn meter fill so even if you win first go you will get cut in and probably full combo into a lose.

The standard arena meta is the meter fill into aoe decrease defense into cc/or nuke into nuke.

Sep 10, 2021, 13:2209/10/21
03/28/19

To  say  trah  champs  when  im  using  them  for  faction  wars  is  pointless.  ty  for  other  info  though.  also  the  first  team  was  the  only  one  i  said  out  of  order  i  do  use  astralith as  team  leader.  

Sep 10, 2021, 13:2509/10/21
03/28/19

Also  as  i  said  its  free  to  play  and  i  dont  have  a  tun  of  time  to  level  up  all  the  champs  i  would  like.

Sep 10, 2021, 15:0809/10/21
Sep 10, 2021, 15:35(edited)
08/01/21

Speed is like 85% of the game in the arena.  If you're somewhat careful picking your battles, you should be able to win if you have a speed lead and a TM/Speed booster (this might not be two different champions) wearing the best speed gear you have (without regard to sets--I found this confusing for a long time, but at least for those of us not gunning for Platinum, it's usually better to have mismatched gear with good speed statistics than matched speed/perception sets without good speed statistics).  

Also, don't fight teams that have maxed-out speedsters on them (High Khatun, Apothecary, Arbiter, Seeker, Gorgorab, etc.).  Look for rubes who haven't figured out that speed kills in the arena.

Past the very early stages of the game, the team power rating is practically useless as an indication of how strong a team actually is.  It undervalues speed and overvalues other stats, for one thing, but it also disregards team synergy.  I've found that I'll often get torn apart by venus flytrap-type teams that seem to have been put together for the express purpose of luring in players who just look at the team power number.  Often this conceals a speed booster with probably 300 speed, so the other team will go six times before any of your champs get a turn.

Sep 10, 2021, 15:5009/10/21
03/28/19

Thank  you  devlin71  that  was  much  more  helpful  then  some  other  comments

Sep 10, 2021, 18:3509/10/21
Sep 10, 2021, 19:03(edited)
02/11/21

I  see  a  great  team.

Seeker  (TM  boost  atk  up,  should  attack  the  highest  TM  on  enemy  team  with  the  mastery  decrease  TM  and  will  provoke  them  if  lucky.    Build  as  much  speed  and  accuracy  as  possible),  Dec  def  (Draco  for  magic  and  spirit  teams,  Ghostborn  for  force),  Rae  (nuke),  Astralith  (speed  lead  and  go  last  as  cleanup)

Bystophus  and  Lugan  have  great  synergy  (Lugan's  A3  allows  Bystophus'  A2  to  need  no  crit),   you  would  need Gorgorab  to  combine  Tm,  speed  lead  and  atk  up  in  order  to  fit  in  your  dec  def.    So  there  is  your  team  2.

I'd  chuck  out  a  defensive  team  as  the  last  one.    Duchess,  Brago,  Scyl,  and  Altan.    

Sep 10, 2021, 20:1509/10/21
Sep 10, 2021, 20:21(edited)
10/15/20
 Dec  def  (Draco  for  magic  and  spirit  teams,  Ghostborn  for  force) 

You don't have to remove Draco vs. force. Draco's decrease def A3 doesn't hit - and therefore it can't be a weak hit.

Instead Ghostborn could join team 2 for decrease def, turnorder Gorgorab, Ghostborn, Lugan, Bystophus.

Sep 10, 2021, 20:2309/10/21
02/11/21
Skadi
 Dec  def  (Draco  for  magic  and  spirit  teams,  Ghostborn  for  force) 

You don't have to remove Draco vs. force. Draco's decrease def A3 doesn't hit - and therefore it can't be a weak hit.

Instead Ghostborn could join team 2 for decrease def, turnorder Gorgorab, Ghostborn, Lugan, Bystophus.

Great suggestion!  Don't have Draco, so I didn't realize that.  That team 2 could be fun too.  Lugan/Bystophus is a pretty rare combo.  Not many are going to realize that Bystophus will be sitting there with a huge amount of crit damage and atk because he doesn't need crit rate thanks to Lugan.