All Categories

Need Help Building A Stage 13 Spider Team For AutoBattle

Search
Sep 9, 2021, 19:4009/09/21
07/23/21

Hi all! I just 6* my second legendary Elder Skarg and needed some tips on setting up a team that can beat stage 13+ Spider. at the moment my team is Drath, CH, Hulk, Ninja, High Khatun. I was thinking of possibly swapping out HK or Drath for Sandlashed or Melga but I didn't want to waste any resources before seeking out some tips. Please view my full roster in the screenshot below:

i

Views
Comments
Comments
Sep 9, 2021, 20:1609/09/21
06/25/20

The key things for spider are: AOE control of spiderlings, and TM control of the queen.

With that in mind - three key pieces for your team should be Ninja, Skarg, and Coldheart. Drath is also good for keeping your team alive.

Siegehulk isn't that great. Early on, yeah, you can just wipe the spiderlings out with AOE attacks, but as you get further on, they become stronger and stronger, to the point of eventually not being practical.

Skarg is good because of his AOE true fear - that really helps to control the spiderlings, and also as a bonus, makes the fight much faster. Ninja is good because of his AOE freeze. Coldheart is good because of her 100% TM reduction on her A3.

For the last piece, you probably want someone with more TM control. I would probably go with Mordecai. He has quite a bit of TM control between his A1 and A2.

Drath may or may not actually be necessary. If you find Ninja and Skarg are enough to control the spiderlings, you may be better off just running Armiger for more control on the queen, or even Khatun to just make your team faster. 

Sep 9, 2021, 20:2409/09/21
01/19/21

Apothecary may also be an option to heal up whoever ends up tanking and providing a speed boost for your team, and also comes with a pretty decent def boost aura to further keep your team alive.

Sep 9, 2021, 21:5009/09/21
07/23/21

Thanks guys! For Skarg, would I need to focus all att% 70cr and rest in cd gear, am I missing anything?

Sep 9, 2021, 23:5909/09/21
06/25/20
Kerberos

Thanks guys! For Skarg, would I need to focus all att% 70cr and rest in cd gear, am I missing anything?

Depends on what you want to use him for. For spider specifically, you want to gear him a bit differently than elsewhere - you want high speed and acc. The crit part isn't as important, because his main role for spider is to keep the spiderlings feared.

That being said, you don't need *that* much acc - probably around 200 would suffice. Beyond that, focus on speed, with ATK%, Crit Damage, and Crit Rate as the other three that you want to pay attention to.

Sep 10, 2021, 01:4009/10/21
11/16/20
kramaswamy.kr

Depends on what you want to use him for. For spider specifically, you want to gear him a bit differently than elsewhere - you want high speed and acc. The crit part isn't as important, because his main role for spider is to keep the spiderlings feared.

That being said, you don't need *that* much acc - probably around 200 would suffice. Beyond that, focus on speed, with ATK%, Crit Damage, and Crit Rate as the other three that you want to pay attention to.

for dungeons you want 10xboss level for acc, so for level 13 130 accuracy should be enough, but eventually yes you want to push 200+ as you get farther into the game.

Sep 10, 2021, 12:0509/10/21
07/23/21

Thanks guys!

Sep 10, 2021, 13:5209/10/21
12/19/19
kramaswamy.kr

Skarg is for HP burn not fear, though that is a bonus.  My alt does spider 20 in 45 seconds with:

Spider

CH

Armiger

Skarg

Kantra (u don't have this one, but is replacable).

HP Burn is best strat for Spider, you have Mordecai as well! I haven't built yet, but that is another option (maybe better?) for you.  

Sep 11, 2021, 13:0509/11/21
01/16/20
kramaswamy.kr

The key things for spider are: AOE control of spiderlings, and TM control of the queen.

With that in mind - three key pieces for your team should be Ninja, Skarg, and Coldheart. Drath is also good for keeping your team alive.

Siegehulk isn't that great. Early on, yeah, you can just wipe the spiderlings out with AOE attacks, but as you get further on, they become stronger and stronger, to the point of eventually not being practical.

Skarg is good because of his AOE true fear - that really helps to control the spiderlings, and also as a bonus, makes the fight much faster. Ninja is good because of his AOE freeze. Coldheart is good because of her 100% TM reduction on her A3.

For the last piece, you probably want someone with more TM control. I would probably go with Mordecai. He has quite a bit of TM control between his A1 and A2.

Drath may or may not actually be necessary. If you find Ninja and Skarg are enough to control the spiderlings, you may be better off just running Armiger for more control on the queen, or even Khatun to just make your team faster. 

agreed with this as of right now that is the best team for you.