All Categories

New lvl 10 DT Boss , WOW, so really No longer thinking of spending

Search
Sep 6, 2021, 22:2509/06/21
04/18/19

Hey Plarium ,, did you hear that SNAP ............. 

That was my WALLET CLOSING ......................

Take you new DT Boss on DT Easy lvl 10 and Shove it up you ** EXIT **

Wasnt there something someplace about ** bomb ** Champs 

I cant seem to find it

Edited -  Please  try  to  make  your  title  more  relevant  to  the  content  of   the  post  so  that  other  members  know  what  the  topic  is  about.

Views
Comments
Comments
Sep 6, 2021, 22:3209/06/21
02/13/21

So reading between the lines, am I right to say that you enjoy the new Doom Tower content?

Sep 6, 2021, 22:3409/06/21
04/18/19
RoseRoyal

So reading between the lines, am I right to say that you enjoy the new Doom Tower content?

yup love the fact I will get screwed out of any DT rewrds for the next month ......

Sep 6, 2021, 22:5409/06/21
06/25/20

I can almost guarantee you have a team comp that can beat normal DT floor 10. Post your roster and we can help. Or you can just complain, your choice.

Sep 6, 2021, 23:1209/06/21
12/19/19

😆 

Sep 6, 2021, 23:2309/06/21
11/16/20

i

I don't think you were doing DT last month either. Not sure what it is you spent money on but like many other things you should rethink your methods.

Sep 6, 2021, 23:2409/06/21
02/29/20

Maybe  because  you  have  so  many  50s  and  one  60  perhaps?

Sep 6, 2021, 23:2709/06/21
04/18/19
evilized6666

i

I don't think you were doing DT last month either. Not sure what it is you spent money on but like many other things you should rethink your methods.

Yes actually ,, 2nd Boss Easy DT was NP ,,, and NO,, have not spent money on Raid ,,,

and and with the new line up in DT Definitely NOT going to spend any now either 

Sep 6, 2021, 23:3109/06/21
11/16/20
FluffyPudding

Yes actually ,, 2nd Boss Easy DT was NP ,,, and NO,, have not spent money on Raid ,,,

and and with the new line up in DT Definitely NOT going to spend any now either 

How does a wallet which never opened snap closed?

I try to be nice around here and be helpful, even though it's against my nature.

I've seen you around the forums for about as long as I've been posting here and it's the same each time. You have been playing and been being given advice long enough, that you should not have such a garbage account. Yet you just come here to whine, ignore advice, and carry on till the next time.

Maybe like many others around here you should stop blaming plarium and blame yourself. It's not their fault you have ignored every piece of advice and made zero progress on your account.

I agree you shouldn't spend money on this game because in your situation it would be better to just flush your money down the toilet.

GL

Sep 6, 2021, 23:4509/06/21
04/18/19
evilized6666

I try to be nice around here and be helpful, even though it's against my nature.

I've seen you around the forums for about as long as I've been posting here and it's the same each time. You have been playing and been being given advice long enough, that you should not have such a garbage account. Yet you just come here to whine, ignore advice, and carry on till the next time.

Maybe like many others around here you should stop blaming plarium and blame yourself. It's not their fault you have ignored every piece of advice and made zero progress on your account.

I agree you shouldn't spend money on this game because in your situation it would be better to just flush your money down the toilet.

GL

for one,, I was seriously considering Chicken packs ,,, Lotsa 50s need to be 60s is right

I have a really good start, Albeit slow, BUT, there is a Good base

I do follow advise, till I get side tracked ,, ADHD and ADD tend to do that

I will go chasing butterflies, or New heros that will get me up in FWs LOL ,,, 

Ya I made FW teams,, I am up to the 2nd boss on all of them LOL ,,,,,,,

Not Blaming Plaridumb,,, BUT SERIOUSLY, the lvl 10 Boss is Kinda DUMB ..

as for Flush my cash ,,, Well , the New 60HP Boat Motor makes my 17 ft Bayliner go pretty good

I have a New Winch for my Quad ,,,

and i just Bought a Honda 6 Seater Side by Side  So I do spand on Games and Toys

i

Sep 6, 2021, 23:5009/06/21
12/19/19
evilized6666

GL

Great post! Especially loved "even though it is against my nature" 😆 🤣 😂