All Categories

build help

build help

Search
Sep 6, 2021, 09:1909/06/21
08/28/21

build help

Almost 3 weeks into the game, I want to ask tips to help beat dragon 13 (or 14 hopefully) consistently so i can farm for more 6 star artifacts, what should I do? This is my line up for dragon 13, 

i

I'm also confused on what to do next, 16th day in and I'm just spamming dragon 13, is there any better way to spend my energy and resoruces on? 

i

i

i

i

Views
Comments
Comments
Sep 6, 2021, 09:4609/06/21
02/14/21

WOW 3 weeks in and Dragon 13 nice IMO, and way to show me how badly i suck 😁, think it took me 3 months to get there.

I think Coffin smasher next as he is good in CB also, but remember how bad I am.

Maybe get an Outlaw Monk if you have mystery shards as I do not see a poisoner in there, It is a uncoomon so easy to keep pulling mystery shards to book them.

Sep 6, 2021, 12:5909/06/21
11/16/20
Minin

WOW 3 weeks in and Dragon 13 nice IMO, and way to show me how badly i suck 😁, think it took me 3 months to get there.

I think Coffin smasher next as he is good in CB also, but remember how bad I am.

Maybe get an Outlaw Monk if you have mystery shards as I do not see a poisoner in there, It is a uncoomon so easy to keep pulling mystery shards to book them.

2x kael and no poison? I think you're mistaken.

@op you look good for so early on. I think you should keep at it as it seems you just need to farm gear and get those crit rates higher and a little more speed. I'm not sure what level spider your at but at least getting some crit dmg necks with acc substats will help you out, and acc banners if you can get would be huge as well.

Farm arena tokens to help boost your stats as well from the great hall.

You should probably just six star your warmaiden, and if you haven't farm her books from dupes of her in campaign. Masteries will make a large difference all around as well and you should start filling those in. You might want to rank your spirit host up to 5 stars, and keep that coffin smasher as he is great for brutal/nm clan boss. I would not invest anymore into the second kael.

GL

Sep 6, 2021, 13:0209/06/21
11/16/20

Second post edit: you seem to be aware of speed tuning from the looks of it as well. You want the spirit host to go first to buff all your team before they go, followed by wm to debuffs your enimies. I would keep these things in mind while gearing as proper rotations make a big impact.

Sep 6, 2021, 13:0809/06/21
10/15/20
Minin

Kael is a poisoner.

But one Kael would have been enough. Unless you really know that you need the copy, I wouldn't build any champ twice. But ok, what's done is done, so there is a lvl 50 Kael alongside a lvl 60 Kael.

The weak spot in the team is Spirithost. She has weak affinity vs. Dragon 13, and a lvl 30 champ won't survive that dungeon stage anyway.

Like Minin suggested, Coffin Smasher is worth building. He has decrease atk on his A1, that helps to survive at Dragon and Clanboss.

I would not invest in any of the other champs right now. Spirithost can be used in Arena (spd aura and atk buff) even at lvl 30. There will be better champs in the shards.

Sep 6, 2021, 14:1909/06/21
02/14/21

Brain Fart

Kael is a poisoner so no worries there.

As others have said keep farming gear, till you get more champs, save your shards for 2X events and GL

Sep 6, 2021, 15:3509/06/21
08/28/21
Minin

Thanks bro! I'll keep outlaw monk in mind, I've been booking him with his dupes but I haven't got the chance to try him because I got lucky when I booked my dupe kael and got level 5 on his A3 so my poison is kinda OK atm. 

Sep 6, 2021, 16:0109/06/21
08/28/21
evilized6666

2x kael and no poison? I think you're mistaken.

@op you look good for so early on. I think you should keep at it as it seems you just need to farm gear and get those crit rates higher and a little more speed. I'm not sure what level spider your at but at least getting some crit dmg necks with acc substats will help you out, and acc banners if you can get would be huge as well.

Farm arena tokens to help boost your stats as well from the great hall.

You should probably just six star your warmaiden, and if you haven't farm her books from dupes of her in campaign. Masteries will make a large difference all around as well and you should start filling those in. You might want to rank your spirit host up to 5 stars, and keep that coffin smasher as he is great for brutal/nm clan boss. I would not invest anymore into the second kael.

GL

That's the thing, I don't know whether i should just grind for food for my next 60 or spamming dragon for artifacts. Now that I think about it I do need to get my crit rates up so I think I'm sticking to dragons and just farm silver to upgrade it later on. About spiders, its absolutely a nightmare because I can't even get past level 10... but arena-wise I'm doing fairly OK my spirithost +atk and WM decrease def does a lot of work for me in silver 4 tier.

Thanks for the advice!

Sep 6, 2021, 16:0909/06/21
08/28/21
Skadi

Kael is a poisoner.

But one Kael would have been enough. Unless you really know that you need the copy, I wouldn't build any champ twice. But ok, what's done is done, so there is a lvl 50 Kael alongside a lvl 60 Kael.

The weak spot in the team is Spirithost. She has weak affinity vs. Dragon 13, and a lvl 30 champ won't survive that dungeon stage anyway.

Like Minin suggested, Coffin Smasher is worth building. He has decrease atk on his A1, that helps to survive at Dragon and Clanboss.

I would not invest in any of the other champs right now. Spirithost can be used in Arena (spd aura and atk buff) even at lvl 30. There will be better champs in the shards.

Other than Coffin Smasher, I have Veteran and Ogryn Jailer in my vault. Is it worth building these two as well?

I also realize that spirithost is a double edged sword for me, on one hand I need her buff to get me through the early waves, but on the other she does not have much use when she gets one shotted. 

harleQuinnModerator
Sep 6, 2021, 16:3309/06/21
02/24/19
Russell Andres

Other than Coffin Smasher, I have Veteran and Ogryn Jailer in my vault. Is it worth building these two as well?

I also realize that spirithost is a double edged sword for me, on one hand I need her buff to get me through the early waves, but on the other she does not have much use when she gets one shotted. 

Coffin Smasher is excellent. I used him all the way into 3 key UNM Clan Boss, after which he was finally replaced. I still use him in Faction Wars, dungeons and Doom Tower. His Decrease Attack, his three hit A1 and his HP burn, as well as his passive makes him viable everywhere.

I wouldn't worry about Outlaw Monk. You want to spend those resources on a champ that does something your current lineup cannot do. And since you've got Kael to handle your poisons and DPS, I would just work on Coffin to 60 and then see who pops up in the meantime.

And with Spirithost, I was perfectly happy to just run her at 50 forever.

Sep 6, 2021, 17:0009/06/21
12/19/19
harleQuinn

Coffin Smasher is excellent. I used him all the way into 3 key UNM Clan Boss, after which he was finally replaced. I still use him in Faction Wars, dungeons and Doom Tower. His Decrease Attack, his three hit A1 and his HP burn, as well as his passive makes him viable everywhere.

I wouldn't worry about Outlaw Monk. You want to spend those resources on a champ that does something your current lineup cannot do. And since you've got Kael to handle your poisons and DPS, I would just work on Coffin to 60 and then see who pops up in the meantime.

And with Spirithost, I was perfectly happy to just run her at 50 forever.

Good advice. 12.3 brutal will help your dragon20 progress most. Outlaw monk a waste of res. Warmaiden and coffinsmasher worth upgrading. I used coffinsmasher in dragon20 fk20 and unm cb. Obviously replaced eventually in all.  Actually can use CS in IG as well. Obviously not speed runs lol.