All Categories

New PB - can i hit 1 key with this team

Search
Aug 31, 2021, 23:5808/31/21
01/07/20

Hi guys so ive shared before i believe my budget unkillable team running the 3 bosses 1 team that deadwood jedi has on his site, i was hitting around 44-46 mil on void then up to high end 50 mil under 50% with geos reflect damage passive.

This was the original team i built for my budget unkillable team 

i

roll on 2x ancient weekend and the disappointment of no legos from 105 ancient shards but what i didnt realise at the time that i had a cb epic worthy of lego status almost hiding amongst the few epics i pulled. 

This one champ has really turned my cb team on its head and starting getting me thinking of that 1 key range possibly

Here is my new budget unkillable team running Fahraken the Fat - fatmans kit is crazy and i knew he was good but didnt realise how good til the 1st key after i had fully builthim out with masteries etc - actually i think im 2 tier 5 masteries short but ill get them done in the next day or so.

i

Question i have to push man eater, vizier and pk damage up and try hit 1 key range any specific gear sets i should look at?

My PK is in life steal from other content build, vizier lifesteal & ME random to get speed and crit rate etc 

Views
Comments