All Categories

Improving Teams Questions.

Search
Aug 22, 2021, 10:1008/22/21
07/25/21

I've cracked most dungeons stage 20, those I havent ( Fire Knight  and Ice Golem), I may be able to, I havent really pushed for it. 

On CB, we are on Brutal. I've done 20 mill a key, not that I can seem to figure out which team I did that with so now Im around 15ish, trying out different teams. 

Arena defense:  Fu-Shan, Scyl of the Drakes, Brakus the Shifter, Rector Drath

Tag Team Arena defense: 

1: Minaya, Khoranar, Brakus the Shifter, Scyl of the Drakes

2: Fu-Shan, Rector Drath, Bystophus, Tyrant Ixklimor

3: Mother Superior, Uugo, Saito, Visix the Unbowed

Champions I've got at 60, fully ascended and all masteries (nearly all but Brakus have Giant slayer)

Visix the Unbowed

Khoranar

Minaya  (Semi Booked)

Brakus the Shifter  (Semi Booked)

Bystophus

Fu-Shan  (Semi Booked)

Ninja

Scyl of the Drakes

Saito

Tyrant Ixklimor  ( Nearly Fully Booked)

Psylar

Rector Drath  (Semi Booked)

Zargala 

Uugo

Dark Elhain

Tallia

Royal Guard

Stag Knight  (Fully Booked)

High Khatun

Hellgazer (Fully Booked)

Luria  (Fully Booked)

Vergis

Soulbound Bowyer (Fully Booked)

Mother Superior (Fully Booked) (only one to not have full masteries, is in the 3rd tag team due to having a full shield set on)

The odd choices on booking is due to champions like Luria, Hellgazer and Mother Superior was amongst my first 60s. Some champions dissapointed me, but maybe Im doing something wrong, like, Uugo and Zargala. 

My question(s) are; who would you use? For Arena offense and defense?  For Clan Boss ? Tag Team arena teams?  minaya, stag knight, psylar, tyrant ixklimor and scyl of the drakes finish Spider 20 in two and a half minute, but other dungeons ? Which team for what? Why?

Champions at lower levels; who would you take to 60 next, and use for what?

Iron Brago, Tomb Lord, Wurlim Frost King, Coldheart, Umbral Enchantress, Cardinal, Reinbeast, Tuhak the Wanderer, Lua, Armina, Fahrakin the Fat, Sepulcher Sentinel, Prundar, Basher, Alaric the hooded, Aox the rememberer, Lich, Karam, Luthiea, Skullcrusher, Jurojin, Tarshon, melga Steelgirdle, Fayne, Quargan the Crowned, Frozen Banshee, Dagger. 

Rest is rares and likely not worth mentioning. 

Im thinking about Skullcrusher, Armina and/or Sepulcher Sentinel next. I wonder how useful Sepulcher Sentinel is for CB without books ?

Views
Comments
Comments
Aug 22, 2021, 14:1508/22/21
04/10/21

fairly sure FB, it seems every player that has her uses her in CB and dragon

Aug 22, 2021, 17:0508/22/21
Aug 22, 2021, 17:07(edited)
10/15/20

In general, I think your lvl 50 champs are better than your lvl 60.

You could build nearly a hole CB-team just from your lvl 50 champs: Iron Brago, Sepulcher, Frozen Banshee, Skullcrusher, paired with your allready lvl 60 Ninja, for example, would be great team.

Coldheart is a goddes at Fireknight (4x hit on A1, 100% Turnmeter massive damage hit at A3), great vs. Spider (her A3), and still good at Dragon. Even if the turnmeter effect is blocked by the Dragon, her A3 still deals tons of damage, especially untill stage 20, where enemy-max-hp-attacks are not capped. Coldheart and Royal Guard together can bring most dungeon bosses close to death, if your critdamage is high enough.

Umbral Enchantress is a fantastic arena champ, blocking the hole enemy team for 2 rounds. The same move is great at the Magma Dragon in DT.

Cardinal enables a niche, but powerfull arena strategy. Build her in an Immunity set with tons of def/hp and your debuffers/damagedealers in damage only. The rest of your team dies from your opponent's attack, Cardinal revives them with full turnmeter and without any debuffs, they can hit back. Advantage: No speed and no def/hp on your damage dealers needed, you can use atk boots and more crit/atk substats on their items. Probably the hole team is build with so special gear that all 4 champs can't be used outside arena anymore (without gear swapping), but it's a great arena team. I hate fighting vs. Cardinal teams.