All Categories

Farming XP (food) Area for Beginners

Search
Aug 21, 2021, 19:0908/21/21
08/09/21

Hello,

Is there a decent farming xp spot for beginners to build up food besides getting to brutal 12-3/12-6? 

Views
Comments
Comments
Aug 21, 2021, 19:3908/21/21
04/14/20

The same node on lower difficulties - or alternatively, you can farm in chapter 9 to try and get a Warmaiden. 

Aug 21, 2021, 20:1108/21/21
Aug 21, 2021, 20:11(edited)
11/16/20

I would spend time farming warmaiden and dupes of her, and a spirit host. As well as farming speed boots and lifesteal speed boots.

harleQuinnModerator
Aug 21, 2021, 21:0808/21/21
Aug 21, 2021, 21:19(edited)
02/24/19
evilized6666

I would spend time farming warmaiden and dupes of her, and a spirit host. As well as farming speed boots and lifesteal speed boots.

Spirithost is so underrated. She is amazing for an early account. As is Warmaiden. Just farm and farm their dash 3 levels (shields) until you have enough dupes to fully book them. Then you have a speed lead & cleanser in Spirithost and an AoE Decrease Def in Warmaiden. And you can save your rare books for your starter and Apothecary (when/if you pull him).

Aug 21, 2021, 21:0808/21/21
01/25/21

yea like why not

Aug 21, 2021, 23:0808/21/21
08/09/21
harleQuinn

Spirithost is so underrated. She is amazing for an early account. As is Warmaiden. Just farm and farm their dash 3 levels (shields) until you have enough dupes to fully book them. Then you have a speed lead & cleanser in Spirithost and an AoE Decrease Def in Warmaiden. And you can save your rare books for your starter and Apothecary (when/if you pull him).

Sadly, I did feed my Spirithost the first week of playing before I knew about her but thank gawd both champs are farmable lol

Now, last Saturday, I had 3 sacred shards and I yolo'd. I ended up getting a Bad-el-Kazar so he has been my healing/cleanser on the team. Only roadblock i have with him is finding skill books and ascending him to at least 3 for his 20% heal all attack ability. I was using War Priest but found i survived much better with Valerie. I had to double her artifacts of speed cause she was slow asf. Her Hp is bad to so i may swap her from the team for war maiden when I pull her.

Aug 21, 2021, 23:2808/21/21
11/16/20
Tekkousen 2.0

Sadly, I did feed my Spirithost the first week of playing before I knew about her but thank gawd both champs are farmable lol

Now, last Saturday, I had 3 sacred shards and I yolo'd. I ended up getting a Bad-el-Kazar so he has been my healing/cleanser on the team. Only roadblock i have with him is finding skill books and ascending him to at least 3 for his 20% heal all attack ability. I was using War Priest but found i survived much better with Valerie. I had to double her artifacts of speed cause she was slow asf. Her Hp is bad to so i may swap her from the team for war maiden when I pull her.

Bek is amazing, I pulled during the 10x but didn't get him!

Your account is so new though you should focus on your starter being maxed asap. Do not fall to the noob trap of having a ton of four and five star champs. Hellhades is a raid YouTube content creator that is popular and has been doing a f2p series for the last month, I would suggest watching the first few videos of that series to get a grasp on how to get ahead very early game.

As you said you are having trouble finding books for Bek, that is going to be a thing. Lego books are hard to come by. I assume you have ninja as well, but you should still max your blue starter first imo as having them full booked, ascended, and masteries will be the game changer that makes getting to the 12-3 brutal farm a piece of cake letting you farm food more efficiently.

As I said before farm food in stage 3 of deadlands and don't stop until you have a fully booked warmaiden.

Also if you have not yet join a clan and make sure you top chest the hardest difficulty of clan boss you can everyday. Once you can do unm and nightmare each day(takes time to get there) this will be your best source of books and shards.

Good luck

Aug 22, 2021, 12:4308/22/21
08/09/21
evilized6666

Bek is amazing, I pulled during the 10x but didn't get him!

Your account is so new though you should focus on your starter being maxed asap. Do not fall to the noob trap of having a ton of four and five star champs. Hellhades is a raid YouTube content creator that is popular and has been doing a f2p series for the last month, I would suggest watching the first few videos of that series to get a grasp on how to get ahead very early game.

As you said you are having trouble finding books for Bek, that is going to be a thing. Lego books are hard to come by. I assume you have ninja as well, but you should still max your blue starter first imo as having them full booked, ascended, and masteries will be the game changer that makes getting to the 12-3 brutal farm a piece of cake letting you farm food more efficiently.

As I said before farm food in stage 3 of deadlands and don't stop until you have a fully booked warmaiden.

Also if you have not yet join a clan and make sure you top chest the hardest difficulty of clan boss you can everyday. Once you can do unm and nightmare each day(takes time to get there) this will be your best source of books and shards.

Good luck

Thanks. My focus has been on Kael thus far and i have been watching a few of Ash, Deadwoodjedi, and now looking at some of hellhades vids. I am in a guild doing CB on Easy - Hard. Still struggling at hard but getting up there!

I will have to look up the abbrivation for Lego but I understand they are the skill books lol. I have a pretty solid team and got up to stage 9 brutal. The battles are getting tougher lol. I am running campaign Kael, Ninja, Valerie and Bad-el-Kazar. In clan boss, i added Venomage. That poison helps to prot his/her Neurotoxin chance to decrease ATK and DEF. 

I finally ran deadlands in hard mode and roughly about 200+ runs, War Maiden finally dropped. i continued to level farm my food there and did not get any dupes of her after that lol. I am pretty low on energy bottles now so my hopes of getting Kael upgraded to 60 might not be for a few more days. All of these potion advertisements are becoming more and more tempting to buy lol XD.