All Categories

Help with arena team

Help with arena team

Search
Aug 20, 2021, 14:5208/20/21
03/08/20

Help with arena team

While waiting for the other shoe to drop, hoping for some help on setting up a better team for Arena. Here's my current team and roster. Any help would be appreciated.

i

i

Edited

Views
Comments
Comments
Aug 20, 2021, 15:1008/20/21
10/15/20

I don't see what Sethallia does in your team. Removing all buffs from enemies is great, but Madame allready does the exact same thing. I guess Apothecary has a bigger effect on your turnmeter with his speedbuff than Sethallia's small 10% +/-.

Aug 20, 2021, 15:1208/20/21
06/25/20

How close are you to getting Arbiter? Once you have her, you have a few options. You could go with Arbiter, Longbeard, Sinesha, and Bellower - basic idea is you get a super fast Arbiter, make sure Longbeard is fast enough to go right after, and then Sinesha and Bellower should just wipe out the other team. Another option is to go with Arbiter, Apoth, Serris, and Ninja - here the goal is to just make sure you win the speed race by running two speed boosters. Ninja will need to be fast enough to not get cut-in. 

harleQuinnModerator
Aug 20, 2021, 15:3708/20/21
02/24/19

You've got a speed nuke team, so get faster, go firster. Get Apothecary in there as your go first champ for his Turn Meter boost and Increase Speed. How fast is your go first champ right now?

Dark Elhain is a great nuker, so she should be fine if she's got the damage to do her thing. Can we see your builds for these champs? Elhain, Madame especially?

Aug 20, 2021, 16:2908/20/21
03/08/20

Seems I stupidly sold Arbiter earl y on and won't get her back. Here is the rest with Apoth added.

i

i

i

i

yon and won't get her back. Here's the rest with Apoth added.

i

harleQuinnModerator
Aug 20, 2021, 16:5508/20/21
02/24/19

Okay, here's what I would suggest.

Dark Elhain needs some work to finish those fights before they begin. I would want 4.5k attack, 100% crit and 250% crit rate.

With your go first champ, you'll want to eventually be over 300. Find all the speed you can get on Apothecary, speed sets, triple speed substat rolls, fully ranked up 6 star speed boots. He doesn't need to be built for anything but speed, speed, speed and more speed, if he's your speed up arena champ. If you still have High Khatun, I'd actually use her and keep Apothecary built for other content.

Keep working at getting Madame's accuracy up. You wanna make sure those debuffs land every time. I shoot for 350 for G4 and that takes care of me most of the time. It's much much higher if you wanna push towards Platinum.

Aug 20, 2021, 16:5808/20/21
01/04/20
harleQuinn

Dark Elhain needs some work to finish those fights before they begin. I would want 4.5k attack, 100% crit and 250% crit rate.

With your go first champ, you'll want to eventually be over 300. Find all the speed you can get on Apothecary, speed sets, triple speed substat rolls, fully ranked up 6 star speed boots. He doesn't need to be built for anything but speed, speed, speed and more speed, if he's your speed up arena champ. If you still have High Khatun, I'd actually use her and keep Apothecary built for other content.

Keep working at getting Madame's accuracy up. You wanna make sure those debuffs land every time. I shoot for 350 for G4 and that takes care of me most of the time. It's much much higher if you wanna push towards Platinum.

Wonderful  advice  as  always.  +1  mod  power.

Aug 20, 2021, 17:2808/20/21
10/15/20
neal_mercer2000

Seems I stupidly sold Arbiter earl y on and won't get her back. Here is the rest with Apoth added.

i

i

i

i

yon and won't get her back. Here's the rest with Apoth added.

i

Your champs are really built just wrong. Your Apo, who doesn't bring out any debuff and therefore needs literally 0 accuracy has more acc than your debuffer, Madame Serris, while your debuffer, the named Madame Serris, has more crit damage than your damage dealer, Dark Elhain. You should really switch some gear arround your champs.

Aug 20, 2021, 17:5808/20/21
01/15/21
harleQuinn

I agree, but the number of level 60's suggests the op is mid? game and its quite hard to get crit damage gloves on when mid game... although dark elhain self buffs attack at least. I always find it fairly hard to get 100 crit, good speed, decent accuracy AND get crit damage gloves on.

Anyway OP i would definitely look at re-gearing a bit, 

apoth...speed, speed speed and some defence a bonus, but speed all the way

serris needs to be quick enough to get a go before the nuker, but her job is to strip buffs and debuff, so forget damage, whack on accuracy.

The nuker- should be slower than the debuffer, but as much crit damage as you can get on really is essential

harleQuinnModerator
Aug 20, 2021, 18:0408/20/21
02/24/19
Trevor Wilson

I agree, but the number of level 60's suggests the op is mid? game and its quite hard to get crit damage gloves on when mid game... although dark elhain self buffs attack at least. I always find it fairly hard to get 100 crit, good speed, decent accuracy AND get crit damage gloves on.

Anyway OP i would definitely look at re-gearing a bit, 

apoth...speed, speed speed and some defence a bonus, but speed all the way

serris needs to be quick enough to get a go before the nuker, but her job is to strip buffs and debuff, so forget damage, whack on accuracy.

The nuker- should be slower than the debuffer, but as much crit damage as you can get on really is essential

Sure! That's very true it's tough, especially midgame.

I solved some of that multistat problem myself with Perception gear. My dark elhain was in 3 perception sets and I was able to focus only on crit rate substats and a bit of speed to catch her up to the debuffer and my two TM boosts. To be fair to OP, I think I only got to right at 4k attack.