All Categories

Who to 6 star next? Clan boss and Spider progression

Search
Aug 20, 2021, 12:3608/20/21
05/31/21

Hello,

I just got a few good epics from my ancient shards but not sure who to 6 star next.

I am 4 keying NM clan boss and that is my main target to improve! My next target would be getting to Spider 20.

And who should be my clan boss team? I am currently running Rector drath, Ninja, Geomancer, Frozen Banshee and Jareg

i

i

Views
Comments
Comments
Aug 20, 2021, 13:2908/20/21
06/25/20

Finish leveling Frozen Banshee before anything else - she's MVP for CB. Same for Geomancer. Maus Mage may be worth leveling too, for the block debuffs / cleanse debuffs to remove the stun.

Aug 20, 2021, 14:4508/20/21
10/15/20

Maybe you can improve the damage of your actual CB-team by speed-tuning them. You have to be carefull, if you use another hp-burn champ (Ninja) together with Geomancer. Geomancer's passive only works, if the enemy is burned by himself. If Ninja's hp-burn overrides Geomancer's burn, the passive doesn't work anymore.

The same debuff is overwritten, if the new one has a longer duration. So Ninja has to go before Geomancer (Geomancer's burn should override Ninja's) and Ninja should not have the master hexer support tree masterie. Otherwise he's blocking Geomancer's potential.