All Categories

Please stop autoclicker

Please stop autoclicker

Search
Aug 17, 2021, 04:3508/17/21
05/09/21

Please stop autoclicker

I'm exclusively playing RAID on android devices, therefore I don't use any tools for "optimizations ".

When I woke up this morning I was nearly 1.000 points ahead anyone else in the current Dragon's Lair tournament. Now, just  4 hours later, I am 1.300 points behind. I just gained a couple of hundred points during that time, but it seems odd and for me it doesn't feel right.

I just can do 3 minutes runs at lvl 25 and maybe that guy can do speed runs, who knows.

This way it's impossible for me to be competitive in any kind of tournament, no matter how much energy I spend. And therefore it's useless to partake.

It su.cks ...

i

Views
Comments
Comments
Aug 17, 2021, 07:1908/17/21
Aug 17, 2021, 07:19(edited)
05/24/19

First of all 3 minutes is a bit too slow to be competitive, it's not bad but the times on most level 25 dungeons for optimal teams are close to 1 minute, or even sub 40-30 seconds. 

Second running 25 is not the most optimal route for tournaments, 20 are more energy effective and are faster generaly to clear. 

3rd there is no proof the other person was using an autoclicker, and even if they were autoclickers aren't against TOS as long as there is no cheating ( i.E speeding up the game for example ) involved. 

Aug 17, 2021, 10:5008/17/21
Aug 17, 2021, 10:50(edited)
05/09/21

Obviously you didn't get my point. And FWIW I find your reply very disappointing.

No matter what I do, I can't beat someone who uses autoclicker in a tournament. 

But from what I understand of your responses there's no real interest in finding a solution for those who just play on smartphones/tablets. This kind of unfairness seems to be intended. 

Aug 17, 2021, 10:5808/17/21
06/22/19

There is an autoclicker for android devices. I have not tried it though. 

Aug 17, 2021, 11:0208/17/21
02/13/21

I don't use any autoclicker app myself, but there's nothing stopping you from installing the game on a windows computer and logging into the same account.  You could let it run overnight if you are that committed to the tournaments, and then play like normal during the day on your android device.

The only restriction is that you cannot be logged into the game on both devices are the same time

Aug 17, 2021, 21:3808/17/21
09/14/20
KingNaresuan

Obviously you didn't get my point. And FWIW I find your reply very disappointing.

But from what I understand of your responses there's no real interest in finding a solution for those who just play on smartphones/tablets. This kind of unfairness seems to be intended. 

Actually there is also no chance to win a Summoning tournament against somebody who is spending money on the game. So should all spenders be disallowed to take part in the game? 

It is like you want to participate in the Olympic games without training but want to prevent anybody else taking part who did even marginally train to become faster.

Autoklicker is not the problem...nobody prevents you from playing on a PC and use one yourself. 

Trying to force everybody else to not play on a PC is the problem...

Aug 17, 2021, 21:5908/17/21
06/25/20
KingNaresuan

The reason you're not winning is not autoclicker. You're not winning simply because you're being outspent. You're probably on track to get roughly 4000-5000 points by the end of the tournment. The guy who is in first place will probably finish with 10-15k points. You'll be nowhere close.

This isn't meant as an insult to you - it's simply a fact. Tournaments are pretty much only winnable by spenders.

Aug 18, 2021, 00:1908/18/21
04/10/21

they can't detect autoclicker. multiplayer live action, rarely. but not on RAID

Aug 18, 2021, 03:2608/18/21
05/09/21

maybe he is just that good (and spends a lot as well) ... nearly doubled his points within 5 hours

i

i

Aug 18, 2021, 03:2808/18/21
Aug 18, 2021, 03:35(edited)
05/09/21
Matrim

Actually there is also no chance to win a Summoning tournament against somebody who is spending money on the game. So should all spenders be disallowed to take part in the game? 

It is like you want to participate in the Olympic games without training but want to prevent anybody else taking part who did even marginally train to become faster.

Autoklicker is not the problem...nobody prevents you from playing on a PC and use one yourself. 

Trying to force everybody else to not play on a PC is the problem...

With all given respect, but you didn't get my point at all 

I am not aware so far that there is some kind of technical correlation or dependence from using a PC and the use of a 3rd party tool for playing RAID.

But maybe I'm not just getting outspent, but outsmarted as well 😉

Aug 18, 2021, 03:3108/18/21
05/09/21
kramaswamy.kr

The reason you're not winning is not autoclicker. You're not winning simply because you're being outspent. You're probably on track to get roughly 4000-5000 points by the end of the tournment. The guy who is in first place will probably finish with 10-15k points. You'll be nowhere close.

This isn't meant as an insult to you - it's simply a fact. Tournaments are pretty much only winnable by spenders.

... yes, I won't disagree on that ... but without autoclicker it's so much tougher to outspend someone  

Aug 18, 2021, 03:3808/18/21
05/09/21

@ all thanks to everyone on sharing your opinions with

At least I got a new Dragon 25 team, which can make a run in nearly 2 

Aug 18, 2021, 07:3408/18/21
04/29/20

Maybe they have purchased the raid pass and another pack which gives them more autoruns within the game. With the pass you get 100+ runs per day which can be over 2000 points. 

But really, autoclicking in RPG's has been around as long as RPG's themselves, I use to use a piece of paper stuffed in the F keys to level spells in Myth of Soma way back when. 

I personally use autoclickers on my PC and mobile otherwise I would never be able to get through half of the content in the game because of work and family. I have a replay routine on my phone so I can set faction wars off and pop my phone in my pocket and not ignore the family, etc. 

You have exactly the opportunities to use an autoclicker has this person does so they do not have an unfair advantage so it would unreasonable to remove the option to use an autoclicker just because a handful of players don't use them and feel it is an unfair advantage. 

I also cannot see Plarium wanting to stop it because the more runs you can do the energy packs they can sell......

Aug 18, 2021, 15:3708/18/21
Aug 18, 2021, 15:41(edited)
05/09/21
ColonelMiguel

Maybe they have purchased the raid pass and another pack which gives them more autoruns within the game. With the pass you get 100+ runs per day which can be over 2000 points. 

But really, autoclicking in RPG's has been around as long as RPG's themselves, I use to use a piece of paper stuffed in the F keys to level spells in Myth of Soma way back when. 

I personally use autoclickers on my PC and mobile otherwise I would never be able to get through half of the content in the game because of work and family. I have a replay routine on my phone so I can set faction wars off and pop my phone in my pocket and not ignore the family, etc. 

You have exactly the opportunities to use an autoclicker has this person does so they do not have an unfair advantage so it would unreasonable to remove the option to use an autoclicker just because a handful of players don't use them and feel it is an unfair advantage. 

I also cannot see Plarium wanting to stop it because the more runs you can do the energy packs they can sell......

Agree that Plarium is not interested, but the fix is so easy: just give everyone who bought the raid pass unlimited multi battles, then there's no need for a 3rd party tool ... and then they will probably make even more money