All Categories

here we go again, feature ,clan ques

Search
Aug 17, 2021, 01:2208/17/21
08/16/21

the clan ques system is trash, please throw it away and replace it with something better, what do you think by making clan ques like that, the clan ques you made are only for high level players, and what if the easy quests have been taken by other players and leaving ques that can't be solved by low players, like in my clan only 1 player can complete clan quests because he is already high level while in my clans there are 16 low level players, 17/1 for what feature is there, stop think about something for high players and for pay to win, think also for low level and F2P, because it's not just clan ques I see lots of features or ques that are more aimed at P2W, indeed F2P can solve them but it takes weeks or months ,

Views
Comments
Comments
Aug 17, 2021, 01:2608/17/21
01/04/20

You are right, a lot of features are aimed towards high level accounts, but that's because high level people are who drive this game. New concepts like clan quests need to include quests for these high level accounts. And it is a sad fact that as a f2p player you are just going to have to get used to the longer grind. 

As for the clan quests and not being able to do them because someone else snatches them. The dev team is working on a way to adjust them so that one person can't take all the easy quests/ trying to find a way that everyone in the clan can participate.

Aug 17, 2021, 03:4808/17/21
03/18/20

i personally think to make life easier for the clan as a whole - reward the clan not just the individual doing the task, this way itll help the clan work together to hit clan level upgrades etc and stop potential members just taking 3 leaving none for others 

i dont mind the concept but the biggest stnad out for me is the rewards for individual progression over the clan really does add a competitive streak to it 

personally the way it is ill skip quests to help the lower guys do them and try help their progression which in reality shouldnt be the way to help the clan progress as a whole as heavy hittiers sitting out is haulting porgression also.

Aug 17, 2021, 07:2008/17/21
05/24/19

Hopefuly the feature will make sense as we get more pieces of the puzzle ( Like it was the case for clan experience from CvC )  

Aug 17, 2021, 08:4708/17/21
02/13/21
Rufus Shinra

Hopefuly the feature will make sense as we get more pieces of the puzzle ( Like it was the case for clan experience from CvC )  

This might apply to people getting access to clan gold, but not the underlying issue of clan quests in general causing a toxic environment within clans.  There's no reason why Plarium can't just make gold from clan quests be shared across all team members, and still achieve the same outcome.  

The goal of clan quests should be to unite a clan, not divide it

Aug 17, 2021, 09:0108/17/21
02/14/21
RoseRoyal

This might apply to people getting access to clan gold, but not the underlying issue of clan quests in general causing a toxic environment within clans.  There's no reason why Plarium can't just make gold from clan quests be shared across all team members, and still achieve the same outcome.  

The goal of clan quests should be to unite a clan, not divide it

Very well said.

I know the 2 clans I am in we have lost members because of clan quests and how the quests are individual  quests and not clan quests.

Please make the clan gold shared from the quests so they are truely clan quests and not individual quests disguised as clan.

Aug 17, 2021, 10:0308/17/21
01/31/21

We finshed 30 quests but didnt get 500xp, is it a bug?

Aug 17, 2021, 10:1808/17/21
04/17/20
tanthil

We finshed 30 quests but didnt get 500xp, is it a bug?

Also quest can't complete too !

Aug 18, 2021, 01:0008/18/21
08/16/21
Harbby

You are right, a lot of features are aimed towards high level accounts, but that's because high level people are who drive this game. New concepts like clan quests need to include quests for these high level accounts. And it is a sad fact that as a f2p player you are just going to have to get used to the longer grind. 

As for the clan quests and not being able to do them because someone else snatches them. The dev team is working on a way to adjust them so that one person can't take all the easy quests/ trying to find a way that everyone in the clan can participate.

why dev don't make a clan ques system like the clan activity progress system, where all members have the same ques and have the same level of difficulty, and if the problem of solving it depends on the clan member, at least this is more effective because high level maybe we can say can finish 8 ques and low level only 3 ques , but at least he gives progress every day to the clan, don't sit still waiting for the ques to reset, waiting for the easy ques to appear, and when the easy ques appear, it turns out that other players have taken it first, or like a system where 1 ques must be filled or completed by 10-15 members, it's better, that's what clan ques are called, it's not like the clan ques that dev made, the clan ques that dev made were individual ques not team, it's just individual ques that were entered into the clan system and connected to the clan leveling progress and that's very........ah never mind me don't want to say it

Aug 18, 2021, 02:0008/18/21
05/02/14

Little idea give the coin at the quest reset to all menbers:

basic = 100 coin (10/quest)

expert = 200 coin (20/quest)

and a little reward to the person who do the quest 

But is better, is more than one can take the same quest (to avoid the  people who take quest and leave the clan or cant conect for some reason.

Aug 18, 2021, 20:0508/18/21
01/04/20
TheVu

why dev don't make a clan ques system like the clan activity progress system, where all members have the same ques and have the same level of difficulty, and if the problem of solving it depends on the clan member, at least this is more effective because high level maybe we can say can finish 8 ques and low level only 3 ques , but at least he gives progress every day to the clan, don't sit still waiting for the ques to reset, waiting for the easy ques to appear, and when the easy ques appear, it turns out that other players have taken it first, or like a system where 1 ques must be filled or completed by 10-15 members, it's better, that's what clan ques are called, it's not like the clan ques that dev made, the clan ques that dev made were individual ques not team, it's just individual ques that were entered into the clan system and connected to the clan leveling progress and that's very........ah never mind me don't want to say it

They  are  considering  new  ways  to recieve  the  clan  quests  right  now!

Aug 19, 2021, 13:4908/19/21
09/14/20
Harbby

They  are  considering  new  ways  to recieve  the  clan  quests  right  now!

Will this be the same as the dupe system, which is being promised for more than a year now?

Aug 19, 2021, 14:0608/19/21
04/29/20

If the development of this game is driven by the needs of high level players why won't you do anything about the arena medal system? Once you are maxed you have no need to compete in arena other than plat push. 

So I think you are saying "high level" but mean "whaling".

Don't get me wrong, I want whales to spend their money so the game moves forwards and people can still play F2P as this makes for a richer experience but whales and high level are not necessarily the same thing.