All Categories

speed tune

speed tune

Search
Aug 15, 2021, 20:5108/15/21
02/24/20

speed tune

Hey everyone, i was just able to sync my first unkillable team on nightmare(batman forever comp), and got my first 1key. but its not working on UN.

my speeds are:

warcaster 265, seeker 248, frozen banshee 247, roshcard the tower 246, ninja 220(unbooked so might make a difference with his A1 turn meter boost).

On deadwoodjedi's website it was written that these are the right speeds for the comp, but you could see on the calculator that its not correctly synced on UN, and it really didnt work when i tried it..

any one maybe uses a similar comp and have an idea about what should i change?

here's a screenshot from the calculator:

i marked in X a champions turn if after his turn he wont be protected before the clan boss hit.

i

and it keeps going in the same rotation...

i would appreciate a lot any help, thanks!

Views
Comments
Comments
harleQuinnModerator
Aug 15, 2021, 22:2008/15/21
Aug 15, 2021, 22:22(edited)
02/24/19

Hi there! 

Sometimes you need tiny speed adjustments between NM and UNM. I have built I think it was a Batman Saladeater comp during a takeover and had to tweak a lore of steel to get it to run correctly in both NM and UNM. The difference was 0.19 speed for a single champ.

That said, it looks like those champs ARE still protected on turn 3, 5, 6, 8, 9, and 11. I would be leery of Ninja messing it up in the actual runs though. His speeds are tricky tricky. Do you have a gravechill or coffin smasher or someone else you could toss in there in his place and test out if it's Ninja messing up the block damage? Cause it certainly looks to me like block damage still should be in effect when the CB goes.

Aug 17, 2021, 07:4708/17/21
05/24/19

Did you make sure to calculat eyour true speed ? when you click on teh speed field you get additional buttons and dropboxes to mention how many speed/perception sets you're using and if you're using lore of steel or not. As HarleQuinn mentionned tiny variations of speed can derail the whoel comp and those are usually due to true speed not being calculated properly.  Other than that I suggest to check out DwJ's discord and ask teh question there, you'll find plenty of quick and precise answers to your questions.