All Categories

Classic Arena = I got spanked!

Search
Aug 15, 2021, 19:0508/15/21
10/08/17

I am still learning this deep strategic game in length and depth and have so much to learn but its fun :)

My team power 220,725

Duchess (Legend)

MaShalled(Legend)

Trunda(Legend)

Khoronar(Legend)

--------------------------------------------

Enemy Team with Russian name power 164,333

Arbiter(Legend)

Apothecary(rare)

Galek(rare)

Stagknight(Epic)

They went first and controlled the fight but also smacked hard. I can only laugh and appreciate them because they know a whole  lot more about this game than I do and probably worked harder

Congrats to them :) FTP (my guess) reigns supreme

Gold IV classic arena

sorry I am not all up on pic posting to the forum to give  more details :/ But wanted to make noteable mention to the Russian who kicked  my but in defence combat :)

Views
Comments
Comments
Aug 15, 2021, 19:2308/15/21
Aug 15, 2021, 23:27(edited)
02/29/20

I  don't  think  Duchess  brings  enough  turn  meter  and  speed  to  allow  your  team  to  go  first  all  by  herself  if  that  is  what  you  are  trying  to  do.

That's  a  pretty  annoying  looking  team  though-  if  you  can  manage  to  go  first.

Aug 15, 2021, 19:2608/15/21
10/08/17
[V]Destroyer39

I  don't  think  Duchess  brings  enough  turn  meter  and  speed  to  allow  your  team  to  go  first  all  by  herself  if  that  is  what  you  are  trying  to  do.

That's  a  pretty  annoying  looking  team  though-  if  you  can  manage  to  go  first.

I just got Raglin the 2 turn reviver from Bannerlords this weekend and also have arbiter from missions

which reviver would you use  in classic arena? I know there is alot of unanswered questions to this like gear and stats but of the 3 revivers whom would you pick to build for classic arena? I am open to advice

Aug 15, 2021, 19:4008/15/21
02/29/20

I  mean,  I'm  sure  your  much  further  into  the  game  than  me,  but  it  looks  like  Arbiter  should  work  fine  alone,  because  Duchess  only  helps  protect  your  team  against  debuffs  and  damage,  so  if  you  can  go  first,  you  shouldn't  need  her.

Duchess  may  be  more  useful  against  certain  teams,  like  Tormin-  in  a  more  go-second  style.

You  might  still  have  to  avoid  teams  with  people  like  Hegemon  though.

I  have  Raglin  as  well,  but  she  is  more  of  a  go-second  champion,  not  too  great  for  Arena,  so  she  is  only  in  Tag  Team.

As  long  as  you  can  go  first,  you  have  Arbiter  for  Turn  Meter  and  Attack  up,  than  Ma'Shalled  for  Speed  up,  Khoronar  for  Defense  down,  and  Trunda  to  nuke.

Do  you  have  anyone  else  for  Defense  down  such  as  Serris?  As  long  as  you  can  go  first  you  could  drop  Ma'Shalled  and  use  Khoronar  as  Crowd  Control  instead.

My  team  isn't  quite  as  advanced,  and  it  definietly  needs  to  avoid  Hegemon  and  Tormin,  but  once  I  can  get  it  slightly  more  Speed  Tuned,  it  should  work  pretty  well.

I  use  Arbiter  for  Turn  Meter  and  Attack  up,  then  Lady  Kimi  to  Remove  Divine  Shields  and  Shield  Sets  as  well  as  Block  Buffs,  Speed  up,  Accuracy  up,  and  more  Turn  Meter,  than  Deacon  for  more  Turn  Meter  and  Defense  down,  into  Sinesha  for  a  Nuke.

I  am  limited  by  Deacon  though  because  he  is  stuck  at  226  Speed  for  DeaconEater.

That's  my  opinion.  Good  luck  on  improving  your  team  :)

Aug 15, 2021, 19:4108/15/21
10/08/17

I try to use Mashalled speed  buff along with Duches aura but I know  my speed  in general is way low and  not tuned :/ The team speed ranges from 190 to 230 then add  on the aura and buff for more

Khoronar I try to get him to provoke the enemy out the gate for control

Trunda is to smack

and honestly half the battles I win are from a round 2 win when I go second and after Duchess picks  up the team after they got nuked

I really need to watch some specific you tube videos about classic arena from content creators

Aug 15, 2021, 21:2308/15/21
05/13/19

The  set  up  your  using  is  bad.

I  would  explain why  its  bad,  but  their  are  to  many  reasons why  it's  bad.

It's  probably  best  if  you  watch  some  Arena  Videos  or  Read  some  forum  threads  to  help  you  get  better  understanding.

Ma'Shalled  &  Trunda  are  better on  go  first  teams

Duchess  is  better  on  go  2nd  teams

Khoronar  is  coin  flip depending on  if  you  own  Minaya  or  not.

WraithModerator
Aug 15, 2021, 22:0008/15/21
07/26/19

Looks like all they needed was speed and accuracy and galek built tough to one shot everyone 

Aug 15, 2021, 23:3808/15/21
11/29/20

arbiter is a speed aura + turnmeter + ATK up, and then apo is another turnmeter assuring they'd go first.  stag night for def down and nuker to finish you off.  you were never even in the game.

this team makeup is essentially 90% of the teams you'll run into in the arena.  people might use different speed aura and different turnmeter manipulators, but it's all the same set up.

Aug 16, 2021, 17:4408/16/21
10/10/20

I'm not sure that areana has been fixed?  When I was gold 3 I was having a great time spanking eeryone around my level, obvis beaten by higher ones.  Dropped to gold 1, a team half my power thrashes  me.  It's a bit wearing.

Aug 16, 2021, 18:0708/16/21
11/16/20

I've been running arbiter lead(320 speed) then ugo with a swift parry set, and leorius and skullcrown.

Even if I don't go first my dps gets to go. Arbiter is kind of tough as well and usually won't get nuked down and can get a rez off or my back up ugo will get a rez off.

It's been feeling kind of broken. 

Aug 16, 2021, 23:5008/16/21
05/13/19

This  is  my  Speed  Farming  team  in  Gold  4.

i

My  Fastest  hero  is  Golden  Reaper.

My  Golden  Reaper  has  330  Speed.

If  my  Golden  Reaper  has  a  turn,  The  enemy  team  has  a  98%  chance  of  being  dead.

The  98%  is  my  win  rate  over  the  course  of  100  Arena  Offensive  Fights.

This  means  when  my  Golden  Reaper  comes  for  you.

-  Your  fate  is  sealed!  -  

The  OP  set  up  /  strategy  is  invalid  because he  will  lose.

The  fight  will  go  down  the  following  way:

1  -  My  team  go  before  his  because  my  fastest  hero  is  330

2  -  My  Trunda  nuke's  his  team  which  could  lead  to  2  results.

Result  3A  -  His  whole  team  dies  causing  me  to  instantly win.

Result  3B  -  His  whole  team  dies  except  Duchess.

The  follow  up  plays  if  his  Duchess  lives:

--->  His  Duchess  takes  a  turn  trying  to  revive  allies.

--->  My  Lydia  passive  triggers  causing  Lydia  to  Block  Duchess  Revive  Attempt.

--->  My  Lydia  gains  Extra  Turn.

--->  My  Lydia  uses  the  Extra  Turn  to  place  True  Fear  on  Duchess  with  A1  move.

--->  My  Trunda  does  her  follow  up  A2  hit  finishing  off  the  Duchess.

--->  My  team  instantly  wins.

The  same  thing  happened to  the  other  Arena  teams  which  is  why  I  am  at  98%  win  rate.

The  only  teams  which  can  survive  or  beat  my  team  are  the  following:

-  Tormin  Team

-  Hegemon  Team

-  Krisk  Team

-  Nekret  The  Great  Team

-  Duchess  /  Candraphon  Team

-  Siphi  /  Rotos  or  Mountain  King  Team

-  Arbiter  Team  (Faster  vs.  330  Speed)

-  Prince  Kymar  Team  (Faster  vs.  330  Speed)

And  that  is  all.

Aug 17, 2021, 04:5708/17/21
06/22/19

@J 

If you just switched Lydia to Serris, you should not have problem dealing with Krisk, Nekret, Duchess, Candraphon, Siphi, Rotos and Mountain King. 

Aug 17, 2021, 07:1608/17/21
05/24/19

There are several go second strategies you can make use of ( search "go second teams for raid shaodw legends" in youtube )  that said, it's great to see you giving props to the russian player, I'm sure that with time and dedication you too will succeed !