All Categories

Vault Lego’s Should Not Exist

Search
Aug 14, 2021, 10:0908/14/21
11/28/20

Backstory: I was into my ancient mercy, figured I’d pull with BeK having a boost. Legendary dropped: Warchief. (Recently during Cardiel boost, void mercy landed me Baron...). I know, stupid me for pulling during a 10x and having any sort of expectations.

Point of the post: No legendary should be so niche that they fit best in the vault.

Take my Warchief for example. I’m mid game, with a handful of legendary champs, but Warchief does my account no good. I don’t need him for arena. Maybe FW, but I’m confident I could make it happen without him. I truly appreciate oddball champs, especially legendary ones, but please make them sneakily  https://vshare.onl/ useful. If you’re gonna steal by “good luck” after 200 plus pulls, at least incentivize me to use the cham https://omegle.onl/ p. If Geomancer can dominate CB as an epic champ that they made readily available, is it too much to ask to make Warchief relevant for CB again as well?

I get the theory that having “bad” legendary champs could make people want to pull for better ones, but wouldn’t having a somewhat useful champ make me invest resources into using them? It’s more discouraging to pull a bad legendary champ, and makes me regret pulling. Certainly doesn’t make me want to pull more. It’s counter productive.

Can we please buff some of these legendary champs? Disappointment is not encouraging. Simply makes me feel more content with what I had prior to pulling.

Views
Comments
Comments
Aug 14, 2021, 11:3908/14/21
Aug 14, 2021, 11:39(edited)
06/29/19

Hey there

I'm sorry to hear that you've had a bad experience with your recent pulls.

Warchief actually got buffed twice and is a true MVP in the Doom Tower against the Magma Dragon.

I do have to admit that he's still kinda lackluster and could need a rework of his skills.

I hope your next pulls are providing more value for you and keep an eye out for future balance changes, maybe we see one or another surprise.

Cheers, Strangiii

Aug 15, 2021, 08:3208/15/21
05/05/19

Exactly as Strangii explained above, there's a use for (almost) all legendaries. But worry not, there should be a rework patch coming soon to improve some of the champions that have been underperforming. 

Aug 15, 2021, 19:4108/15/21
02/29/20

Speaking  of  Warchief,  was  he  nerfed  long  ago?  The  version  in  Campaign  looks  much  more  powerful,  and  would  give  him  much  more  of  a  use  overall...

Aug 16, 2021, 03:2408/16/21
03/18/20
[V]Destroyer39

Speaking  of  Warchief,  was  he  nerfed  long  ago?  The  version  in  Campaign  looks  much  more  powerful,  and  would  give  him  much  more  of  a  use  overall...

bit like mortus peril every turn on final boss stage of nm campaign - my mortu definately doesnt proc peril that much lol

Nov 20, 2021, 09:1711/20/21
03/16/20

Lets  be  honest  here,  any  rare ,  epic  or  legendary  that  is  just  crap  needs  a  revamp  ...  either  skills  or  dropping  /  raising  to  a  different  rarity  -  all  characters  of  a  certain  rarity  should  be  equally as  useable  as  any  other.

dthorne04Moderator
Nov 20, 2021, 15:3911/20/21
12/30/20

If everyone is special, no one is. 

Basically, it would be bad game design if we're trying to constantly get champs buffed to some level of parity. In any good game basically ever that has tiers/rarities, they've avoided going the full blown balance everything route.

That's not to say there aren't legendaries that can't use balancing, particularly void ones. 

Also over time there ends up being a lot of champs that find niche/specialized usage in content across the game, such as a rare like Heiress in Demytha clan boss teams.

Nov 20, 2021, 19:5911/20/21
08/17/21

I don't think every champion needs to be special or equally powerful but we should be getting a few genuinely good rares and uncommons per year at least. There's nothing particularly fun about tons of unplayably bad champions making up the overwhelming majority of your pulls and personally I think it's a waste of good art in a lot of cases. Legendaries should be the least diluted pool of champions based on how hard they are to pull from shards, especially void legendaries. Given the current trajectory I'd say if you intend to play this game for the longterm it would be wise to try and get the main champs you're after now before too many more new ones are introduced and make the odds of specific pulls worse. I think Plarium is trying to add endgame content but they're doing it in such a way that they're cutting short the early and midgame experience.

The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.