All Categories

UNM Clan Boss Budget Unkillable or SkullTower

Search
Aug 13, 2021, 23:3908/13/21
09/30/20

As the title suggest which is better or are both pretty much equal. I pulled Maneater last weekend and this morning I pulled Roshcard so I'm not sure which direction would be easier/better of the two...or if there is an even better 3rd option (could Roshcard and Maneater work together?). At the moment I plan to use Maneater, Painkeeper, Fayne, Septimus (or someone else as he is setup for spiders mastery wise) and OB as slowboi. May swap Rowan and/or Aothar out for OB later once I get my resources back up. Lastly if SkullTower absolutely needs cleanse then that is pretty much out.

Thanks in advance.

i

Views
Comments
Comments
Aug 14, 2021, 01:0008/14/21
Aug 14, 2021, 01:01(edited)
02/29/20

Skullcrusher  /  Tower  doesn't  need  a  cleanse  if  you  want  to  run  a  higher  speed  version.  I  don't  know  how  that  will  work  on  Spirit,  and  you  can't  use  SC  on  Magic,  along  with  the  usual  tuning  for  Force.

If  you  can  afford  the  speeds,  there  is  another  high  tier  Unkillable-  ManTower-  check  deadwoodjedi.com for  information  on  it  or  watch  a  guide  on  YouTube

Aug 14, 2021, 03:3208/14/21
09/30/20
[V]Destroyer39

Skullcrusher  /  Tower  doesn't  need  a  cleanse  if  you  want  to  run  a  higher  speed  version.  I  don't  know  how  that  will  work  on  Spirit,  and  you  can't  use  SC  on  Magic,  along  with  the  usual  tuning  for  Force.

If  you  can  afford  the  speeds,  there  is  another  high  tier  Unkillable-  ManTower-  check  deadwoodjedi.com for  information  on  it  or  watch  a  guide  on  YouTube

Thanks Destroyer I have checked out Deadwoodjedi's stuff a bit but still a bit tossed between the 2. probably budget unkillable since I already have the necessary champs at 60. Unless there is a way to effeciently do a Maneater Tower combo.