All Categories

Missing / inaccessible clan missions

Search
Aug 13, 2021, 13:0708/13/21
03/03/19

I know that there are many people that are frustrated and disappointed at the addition of the new clan quests, and that many ideas have been put forward on how to change how they are selected by members, how higher players may get all the easy quests leaving the hard ones for lower players, or how the rewards could be distributed to all members etc.

But putting those issues aside, I would like to point out an issue that may have been overlooked by the devs that doesn’t help the issue.

I am currently in a level 4 clan and on the benefits section it states that levels 1-4 have 30 quests.

We currently have 10 quests in the basic section, 10 in expert and 10 in elite, which does add up to 30 in total.

However, the elite section can’t be opened until we reach level 5.

This means that we only have 20 missions to scramble for and not 30, which is a bit unfair when all clans can have upto 30 members so many members can’t even get 1 quest.

Even if the clan members are kind enough to only take 1 quest each, this still leaves 10 clan members with zero

So either:

1) The text is wrong in the benefits section and should read that levels 1-4 have 20 quests.

2) Basic and expert sections should have 15 quests in each.

3) Elite section should be open from level 1.

And just to add my suggestion.

I do like the addition of the quests to earn gold and to spend on little extras, and at some point getting a legendary champion for free, but I would like to see that the rewards for completing the quests get distributed to all clan members.

In my opinion this would alleviate the issue with players scrambling to grab the good, achievable quests.

It would alleviate the issue with players being threatened with being kicked out of a clan if they take too many, take the wrong quests and being selfish

It would alleviate the issue with higher players grabbing the easy quests and lower players not getting any achievable quests or rewards.

It would also promote clan members working together to level up and getting better.

Views
Comments
Comments
harleQuinnModerator
Aug 13, 2021, 17:4108/13/21
02/24/19

Hey Andi! The 30 available quests seem to be a new change in the clan benefits info, it was 20 for tiers 1-4 before the last small update. Based on the Community Manager's post HERE there are definitely changes coming to this system, and maybe that's as early as 3 days from now when the quests refresh!