07/14/21

Referrals

How do you refer yourself??

Views
Comments
Comments
Aug 13, 2021, 11:2308/13/21
12/19/19

You don't, I think you need to check the definition of referral :)

Aug 13, 2021, 12:0208/13/21
12/31/20
Trips

You don't, I think you need to check the definition of referral :)

Self-referral is a different definition

Also, to the op, knowing how to use the search function on YouTube might be helpful

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2oVoQrmVKbk

Also, from the video comments: "Yes, you’re allowed to do this. I’ve messaged the community manager about this awhile back so unless something changed it’s all good! " - content creator, 1 month ago (if someone hesitates). The only thing you have to keep in mind is not having more then 5 accounts total, as there's a Facebook post from Plarium dated 2019 stating that accounts you have above this limit will be banned, not sure if this is still a thing though.

Aug 13, 2021, 13:0008/13/21
01/04/20
N00basique

Self-referral is a different definition

Also, to the op, knowing how to use the search function on YouTube might be helpful

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2oVoQrmVKbk

Also, from the video comments: "Yes, you’re allowed to do this. I’ve messaged the community manager about this awhile back so unless something changed it’s all good! " - content creator, 1 month ago (if someone hesitates). The only thing you have to keep in mind is not having more then 5 accounts total, as there's a Facebook post from Plarium dated 2019 stating that accounts you have above this limit will be banned, not sure if this is still a thing though.

The  account  limit  is  indeed  5.  Thank you for finding that video  For  OP.  

Please keep in mind,  that although we have powerful  search  engines in today's  world,  some people still prefer to ask questions and interact with other people instead of  searching  for  answers,  which is perfectly fine.