All Categories

Fuse Rhazin - Offer us something

Search
Aug 11, 2021, 22:5408/11/21
01/27/21

So, I'm getting close to getting 3 Great Hall Bonuses to 10 which is 5 missions past "Fuse Rhazin Scarhide".  After that, I have to scroll a really long way to get to something which might be difficult for my account.  Yet I'm still stuck on Rhazin.  Why on earth is this a progress mission if you offer no way to actaully farm the champs required?  You offered the 2 rares who couldn't be fused for Broadmaw in the 3v3 shop, why is there nothing for Rhazin?  I've been waiting on the same Rhazin rare for months now.  Offer those of us who don't have him a 20x option for those rares or something in the 3v3 shop.  You keep adding rares to the game who won't really be used but you also have a progress mission which can completely gate progress and you offer no way whatsoever to work for it.  That's not a progress mission anymore if you cannot get there without luck.  Progress missions are supposed to be a sign of the work you've put in, not a measure of how lucky your account has been to date.

Views
Comments
Comments
Aug 28, 2021, 19:2808/28/21
04/30/19

I need Marked in a 10× even, I have been chasing her for months.

Feb 5, 2023, 08:2102/05/23
08/26/21

I am in the same situation and getting really frustrated,  I have been stuck on the progress missions for months and months now.  

I am on part 5 of 7 – “Fuse Rhazin Scarhide” and just don’t seem to get the Characters required for the fusions.  I need the first level characters of Marked and Wanderer or the second level fusion characters of Lich and Erinyes. 

I agree this is flawed, it should not be determined by dumb luck