All Categories

Clan XP

Clan XP

Search
Aug 10, 2021, 19:0108/10/21
06/25/20

Clan XP

So - we were told to wait for CvC, as there would be more ways of earning Clan XP.

As it turns out - the "more ways" is 15 XP per person, at least at CvC tier 1. That equates to 450 XP per month (I believe? forget whether CvC was bi-weekly or monthly). Not exactly stellar.

Are there going to be other ways to get Clan XP?

Views
Comments
Comments
Aug 10, 2021, 19:5608/10/21
Aug 11, 2021, 09:35(edited)
03/18/20

yeah i was having a chuckle watching skratch vid talking about 40 odd years til we hit top level at that rate lol 

shame it revolves about profit so much or this game could grow even more than it is. 

edited by a community-manager

OracleCommunity Manager
Aug 11, 2021, 09:3908/11/21
03/02/21

Hi! Yes, we're going to add other sources of Clan XP, so over time, the process of Clan development will become easier.

The statement that it would take decades to reach the max level is a huge exaggeration, both due to non-accurate calculations of existing XP milestones and not considering additional Clan XP sources.

Aug 11, 2021, 10:5608/11/21
Aug 11, 2021, 10:58(edited)
07/31/21
Oracle

Hi! Yes, we're going to add other sources of Clan XP, so over time, the process of Clan development will become easier.

The statement that it would take decades to reach the max level is a huge exaggeration, both due to non-accurate calculations of existing XP milestones and not considering additional Clan XP sources.

ROFLMAO.

You refuse to publish exactly how much clan xp will be available through "other sources and when those "other sources" will be implemented. I am guesin they will be implemented with the dupe system? Seeing that we are waiting for years for a dupe system, I am not that hopeful of future plentiful clan xp coming anytime soon.

ROFLMAO, "non-acurate calculation" of existing xp milestones. Are we livingg in the same reality? The reality I am living in displays the amount of clan xp fore ach milestone and tier in the clan war tab. So how in all thre world can any calculation derive from that be "non-accurate"? Some heavy smoking must be going on somewhere.

The amount of time needed is everything but a huge exaggeration. It is exactly the amount of time needed with the current available ressources. Of course those calculations will change in a few decades, once Plarium has finished implementing all systems..

Aug 11, 2021, 13:1008/11/21
06/25/20
Oracle

I understand that you plan on adding them "over time", however, it would be very nice to have a bit more information to base our decisionmaking on. Can you give anything more specific?

Aug 11, 2021, 13:4108/11/21
12/19/19

I think we need to show a little patience.  What decision making?  Obviously it is a work in progress, if you want Yannica start buying otherwise save until higher slots open up in a couple months likely.

Aug 26, 2022, 15:0308/26/22
11/24/19

I would just like to get a definition of Clan XP Earned and how we go about earning it so I don't feel left out in helping the clan grow, faster.  My clanmates are showing 1,000's of Clan XP earned weekly and my numbers remain around 300-500.  I'm embarassed to ask in clan how to raise my numbers so thought I could ask here and not feel badly.

Aug 26, 2022, 15:1008/26/22
06/25/20

Well this was quite the necro post, but I guess I can take this time to say - Oracle was correct, they did add quite a few more ways to earn clan XP. Took almost exactly a year, but we're at clan level 13, which is enough to get me access to those lego tomes, so I'm content.

@zywlc77sz8uzq , there are a few ways of earning it:

• Weekly clan quests, which give you clan gold but also give the clan XP when 30 quests are collectively completed
  • CvC, where the last few milestone rewards award clan XP
  • Hydra, where each chest gives some clan XP (you can see the full breakdown here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Ib1VKYIt8W3vb5IDYb1C5ain8cSxVWyUbKXJHDeRZO4/edit#gid=206616951) 
Aug 26, 2022, 15:1308/26/22
12/19/19
kramaswamy.kr

Well this was quite the necro post, but I guess I can take this time to say - Oracle was correct, they did add quite a few more ways to earn clan XP. Took almost exactly a year, but we're at clan level 13, which is enough to get me access to those lego tomes, so I'm content.

@zywlc77sz8uzq , there are a few ways of earning it:

• Weekly clan quests, which give you clan gold but also give the clan XP when 30 quests are collectively completed
  • CvC, where the last few milestone rewards award clan XP
  • Hydra, where each chest gives some clan XP (you can see the full breakdown here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Ib1VKYIt8W3vb5IDYb1C5ain8cSxVWyUbKXJHDeRZO4/edit#gid=206616951) 

Personal rewards offer the most clan XP, particularly at the top 2 levels if you max out.

Aug 26, 2022, 15:2208/26/22
Aug 26, 2022, 15:36(edited)
11/24/19

I'm sorry to ask more on this subject but some members have 6k+ XP earned and I do 3 stars each login, score over 220k pts in each CvC and get chests from Hydra Normal and Hard each cycle.  There must be other ways in game these members are accumulating those huge numbers compared to my doing just what you outlined and not performing to their levels.  Perhaps my not spending time doing Missions is costing me points?  I'm almost level 94 with a 9.7m PP and have played for almost 3 years but feel very dumb not knowing what I'm not doing enough of for the clan.  I guess I'm also embarassed that this is my very first post in Raid forums since starting...as you can see, I need to change my name in the forum, also.  I might also add that I usually select the 350 gold clan quests and complete them each week as I've already done this week so I seem to be doing all the things you guys suggested but just coming up short in the numbers compared to other members who BTW are mostly all level 100's with far superior rosters :(

We have one member with 42.5m PP so I realize he is capable of many things I am not but I want to feel like I belong in a Tier 6 clan by increasing my clan XP however possible.

Aug 26, 2022, 15:3408/26/22
06/25/20
Pullzem

I'm sorry to ask more on this subject but some members have 6k+ XP earned and I do 3 stars each login, score over 220k pts in each CvC and get chests from Hydra Normal and Hard each cycle.  There must be other ways in game these members are accumulating those huge numbers compared to my doing just what you outlined and not performing to their levels.  Perhaps my not spending time doing Missions is costing me points?  I'm almost level 94 with a 9.7m PP and have played for almost 3 years but feel very dumb not knowing what I'm not doing enough of for the clan.  I guess I'm also embarassed that this is my very first post in Raid forums since starting...as you can see, I need to change my name in the forum, also.  I might also add that I usually select the 350 gold clan quests and complete them each week as I've already done this week so I seem to be doing all the things you guys suggested but just coming up short in the numbers compared to other members who BTW are mostly all level 100's with far superior rosters :(

We have one member with 42.5m PP so I realize he is capable of many things I am not but I want to feel like I belong in a Tier 6 clan by increasing my clan XP however possible.

The amount they have earned is the lifetime amount. The only way they could be at 6k is if they are at a much higher personal reward tier than you are, and also are clearing a much higher Hydra level than you are, and have been doing both for much longer than you have been.

Aug 26, 2022, 15:3908/26/22
11/24/19

Thank you so much for that post as it fully explains why I'm so much lower than them.  They are doing Hydra Brutal and as I said are mostly all level 100's with roster PP's of 14m up to Joe's nearly 43m.  I am so relieved that I'm not just forgetting to do things I should be doing.  You've made me feel so much better about myself, I really want you to know that :)

Aug 26, 2022, 16:5908/26/22
12/19/19
Pullzem

Thank you so much for that post as it fully explains why I'm so much lower than them.  They are doing Hydra Brutal and as I said are mostly all level 100's with roster PP's of 14m up to Joe's nearly 43m.  I am so relieved that I'm not just forgetting to do things I should be doing.  You've made me feel so much better about myself, I really want you to know that :)

Fyi, its not hydra.  Its the personal rewards from CvC.  They are likely hitting the 350k / 400k milestone for one of the top 2 tiers.