Arena battles unjust

Arena battles unjust

Search
Aug 9, 2021, 05:4608/09/21
08/09/21

Arena battles unjust

I have, only, attacked first 5 times.

The other 80 battles, the other team attacks first.  WHY

Then three of their players attack then only one of mine counter attack.  Then 2 of their players attack then 2 of mine counter attack. Then 3 of their players attack  then 1of mine counter attack.  Then 3 of their players attack then only 1 of mine counter attacks.

Most of the times, I am wiped out, after the fourth stage but very few times I win at the fifth stage.

Views
Comments
Comments
harleQuinnModerator
Aug 9, 2021, 05:5008/09/21
02/24/19

Who goes first in Arena is based on the Speed stat of your champs. Increase the speed of your champs to increase the chances you get to go first.

Ways to do this include: Speed boots, speed sets and speed substats on your artifacts. You can also try a champ with a Speed Aura in the lead position, like Spirithost or High Khatun. I do all these things, and my fastest arena champ is at about 300 speed.

Good luck! :)

Aug 9, 2021, 06:1708/09/21
09/14/20

You should perhaps have a look at Youtube. There are many videos from Conten Creators who explain in detail how to set up your team to have a chance to win in arena. As said above...Speed is the key to success.

Aug 9, 2021, 06:2108/09/21
04/29/20

Unfortunately the speed race is hard, the longer you play the better your speed gear gets.

I used to run a go second team with an HP champ in a shield set so that I could survive the first round. Someone like miscreated monster works great as he can top up the shield too but any HP champ can do the job. I used to run Miscreated Monster, Maulie Tankard, Tayrel and Sethalia, I know you wont have these exact champs but that team kept me in G4 before the "non-bot" teams were introduced. 

Basically running high shields for the big hits, a reviver just in case, a buff stripper (a few rare options here too) and then a defence based aoe hitter. 

You have to be selective too. You cannot hit teams with buff strippers in them like Madame, Sethalia, Banshee, etc. and you still wont will them all as that is the nature of PVP. 

Hope this helps. 

OracleCommunity Manager
Aug 11, 2021, 09:4908/11/21
03/02/21

Hi @Pete Moss! There are good insights into the basics of the game above! However, I would like to mention that speed-tweaking of your team might be somewhat tricky - in order to improve your particular performance on the Arena, don't hesitate to share your roster of Champions and some details about your current progress - this way, you allow more experienced players to advise you what characters to choose for the Arena and how to gear them properly given the limitations you have in terms of gear you're able to farm.