All Categories

Ninja's AI in the Dungeon Spider

Search
Aug 9, 2021, 03:2108/09/21
05/21/21

Hi Plarium,

Could you please fix the Ninja's AI when fighting the Spider in Dungeon?

Since his A3 should target the spiderlings (to kill/freeze them), it targets the Spider instead - that is not really helpful.

I have fully upgraded Ninja to make him be a nuke. This issue is kinda annoying, I am struggling to find another Champion to replace him in the Dungeons Spider.

Thank you,

Views
Comments
Comments
Aug 9, 2021, 09:4008/09/21
10/15/20

A lot of players prefer that he attacks the big Spider to kill her faster, especially as HP burn on the Spiderlings seems to be the new meta and you actually don't want to kill them.

You can prevent the healing with turnmeter reducing skills on the big Spider (champs like Armiger, Allure, Visix, Lyssandra, Deacon Armstrong).

Aug 10, 2021, 01:3008/10/21
05/21/21

When you target the spiderlings, the Boss will be received the damage as well.

In addition, since I don't attack these spiderlings, it is really hard to keep my team alive, even I have a big shield and a lot of healing champs.

Aug 10, 2021, 04:2108/10/21
08/10/21

The Arbiter's power was eroded and mortal alliances dissolved. After this the servants of evil took over the defenses of the kingdom. Then, they left it to the control of Demonspawn's army. They rule the kingdom with a ferocious hand for many centuries. Children were taught to become cold-blooded killers, and halfdemon blood scum were brought into the world.

Following the conquest, Siroth dubbed the Shadowkin and the Yakai people were compelled to obey his instructions. They were no longer able to tolerate the inhumane treatment, despite the crimes they'd committed in Siroth's name. The Shadowkin revolted against their demon masters and launched a revolt which lasted for more than 100 years and left the fertile Dawnlands devastated. They won, free of the Dark One's grip.

The Shadowkin were a legend to the inhabitants of Teleria. They believed that they were killed off or had turned into Demonspawn over the years, and nobody believed they would ever come back. It was a completely different kingdom that welcomed the Shadowkin, which is shocking. They were the first kingdom to communicate with the Shadowkin following the time that the Dwarves sent Scouts to Teleria and envoys to inform the Mountain King about what had transpired to the World Above during the self-imposed exile. Dirtyroulette . The representatives of both factions came together at Nyres Mountain and signed a pact that was later referred to as the Nyresan Union.