All Categories

Void shard change!

Void shard change!

Search
Aug 7, 2021, 11:4208/07/21
05/10/21

Void shard change!

Hello! So i been playing this game for some mounths. I am by Scyl mounths right now and got through couple of 2x at void shards and this weeks one inclooded. I honestlly think Plarium should change % there on legendary pulls and epic. Couse soo far it feels like i pull same ancient shard but its different color and its harder to get. It doesnt feel like void shard to me, so plssss Plarium think about this. I don't tell that you should guys increase giganticlly % but at least on 2x put legendary on 8% and at regular 4% chance and epic like 10% normally and 20% on 2x. At least this way. There for it will feel more like a void opening then a ancient. Thx you for reading this and i hope to see some kind of changes with this! I think community will agree with me on this..

Views
Comments
Comments
Aug 14, 2021, 11:4508/14/21
06/29/19

Hey there

Void champions are the most powerful and therefore extremely rare.

By increasing the chances to summon epic or legendaries from void shards the overall balance might get out of hand which would harm the game more than it would benefit it.

I do hope you get a worthy void champion.

Cheers, Strangiii

Aug 14, 2021, 17:4608/14/21
10/15/20

Every now and then there is a thread about the chance for legendaries from void shards. I allways answer in the sdame way: 

The legendary status of a champ is overrated. There are void epics (Madame Serris, Urogrim, Maneater, Seer) that are in endgame teams beating lvl 25 dungeons or are top tier in certain parts of the game (Maneater = CB unkillable team, Madame is probably the best arena debuffer in the game). If you pulled some of these, you don't have to worry about legendaries. 

harleQuinnModerator
Aug 14, 2021, 17:4708/14/21
02/24/19
Skadi

Every now and then there is a thread about the chance for legendaries from void shards. I allways answer in the sdame way: 

The legendary status of a champ is overrated. There are void epics (Madame Serris, Urogrim, Maneater, Seer) that are in endgame teams beating lvl 25 dungeons or are top tier in certain parts of the game (Maneater = CB unkillable team, Madame is probably the best arena debuffer in the game). If you pulled some of these, you don't have to worry about legendaries. 

This is so accurate. I use Madame and Seer constantly. Maybe more than any other champs. I'm very lucky to have pulled them as Epics instead of many many other Legendaries. Like Strangii said, good luck in your pulls! :)