All Categories

Auction implementation - Suggestion

Search
Aug 7, 2021, 01:4208/07/21
05/01/15

Hi all, 

I have been thinking about this for a while and believe it could work well for everyone.

The suggestion is that we create an auction house for unwanted/duplicate champs.

For example, I haven't got a Coldheart yet, but others in my clan have 7 of her. I have 3 stag knights yet others have none. I would be happy to swap a stag knight for a coldheart or buy one from the auction for say 1000 gems or whatever. The market would determine any particular champs value.

Also, F2P players would be able to buy a Legendary Champ, since sacred shards are so hard to come by as long as they had enough gems and another player is willing to sell a Legendary. Again, market would determine the value.

Plarium would still get $$$ by selling gems to customers, sales would increase in fact as players might see a champ they want on the auction, but not have enough gems for it, so they buy the gems in the store and get the champ they want. 

You could make common's and uncommon's unable to be sold on auction and just make it Rare's - Legendary's with an auction limit of say 10-20 per player.

Many other online games have Auction house's and I think this would be an improvement to a game we already love and play a lot.

Clan Members in my clan think that it's a good idea as well, so what do we all think? 

Plarium would this even be possible to code in the Bastion?

Views
Comments
Comments
Aug 7, 2021, 08:2908/07/21
01/11/21

There is no way for this to be implemented. Plarium would lose huge amounts of money if they did this, therefore they will not.